816 users online (136 members and 680 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cindy A Fan of Websleuths?

I just got through reading an article by Sean Krause on The Daily B.S. Very interesting stuff- the most interesting part to me was the following:

Cindy Anthony did ask if she could have my site shut down, as Mark explained, she canít. Obviously, weíre all aware of free speech.
    NeJame did admit that Cindy does frequent several websites, not just this one, that have strong vocal opinions about Casey Anthony. He advised her not to look at those, but does she listen? No. She has no legal ground to sue anyone, so other websites need not worry. Seems Cindy is a fan of three particular sites, TheDailyBS.com, Websleuths.com, & DreaminDemon.com, which are all great websites. I think Cindy should join in, maybe a have a comment or two, instead of lurking. I donít always agree with forum discussions or members, however, I do agree that websites have a right to say what they want to say, period.

More at Link
    http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=899
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

sadyjade is offline "I'll follow you down til the sound of my voice will haunt you"
    That is interesting ... thanks

How could she not be a fan? LOL
    This is the best place on the net!
    I hope she can see how much we all care for Caylee..
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Interesting. I know Tricia spoke with Cindy and she came here to visit. Cindy claimed to never have been here before. I don't really believe that because WS is one of the first sites that comes up when you google, which is how i found it. Anyways, if she is here, then let her read away and hopefully it will open her eyes the truth...and to the web of lies her daughter has weaved.

Plus didn't they have printouts from here in their trash?

Quote Originally Posted by Angelonline View Post
    I just got through reading an article by Sean Krause on The Daily B.S. Very interesting stuff- the most interesting part to me was the following:

Cindy Anthony did ask if she could have my site shut down, as Mark explained, she canít. Obviously, weíre all aware of free speech.
    NeJame did admit that Cindy does frequent several websites, not just this one, that have strong vocal opinions about Casey Anthony. He advised her not to look at those, but does she listen? No. She has no legal ground to sue anyone, so other websites need not worry. Seems Cindy is a fan of three particular sites, TheDailyBS.com, Websleuths.com, & DreaminDemon.com, which are all great websites. I think Cindy should join in, maybe a have a comment or two, instead of lurking. I donít always agree with forum discussions or members, however, I do agree that websites have a right to say what they want to say, period.

More at Link
    http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=899
    Yep, Hi Cindy
    Don't be shy, c'mon in and say hi

I just posted the same in the Cindy Inconsistencies thread

Quote Originally Posted by January. View Post
    Yes they did!

It must hurt her terribly to read some of the comments here. Unfortunately, Casey is the one to blame for all this.

Its interesting how she can come here and still say no one cares about Caylee and still defend her daughter when there are atleast a million reasons on this website alone not to!
    "Life isnt about the games you lose, the pounds you gain, or the time you've lost, its about having the pictures and the sense to know when a chapter is over and a new one is beginning." -rasgirl26

If you should happen to say anything negative about her loverly daughter, she will make a visit to your profile <hint hint> check your profile out. Lol. I think just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    How could she not be a fan? LOL
    This is the best place on the net!
    I hope she can see how much we all care for Caylee..

I've felt for a long time that she's been around our parts. I wish she would join and post. No flaming, no nastiness. I would like to ask her a few questions. Of course, I'd like honest answers too.

OT: <3 the avvi! Are you counting the days til Lucky Old Sun deluxe ed. comes out too???!!!
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by January. View Post

I believe you are right!
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Pocono Sleuther View Post
    I believe you are right!
    Reportedly my sig tag (my old one) was visible on the pages. Which creeps me the hellO out.
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan

Quote Originally Posted by Pocono Sleuther View Post
    I've felt for a long time that she's been around our parts. I wish she would join and post. No flaming, no nastiness. I would like to ask her a few questions. Of course, I'd like honest answers too.

OT: <3 the avvi! Are you counting the days til Lucky Old Sun deluxe ed. comes out too???!!!
    lol yes, I am counting down the days...missed Jacksonville last month since my nephew was home, so I am looking forward to it..glad to see another fan...!

I too wish she would answer some questions..
    Today, I feel bad for her, and the craziness she is about to learn. I truly feel that Cindy will change alot after all of this..The mourning is beginning for her..and I can't see her standing by Casey too much longer..IMHO
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Quote Originally Posted by MeenaMom View Post
    If you go to the Caylee is alive thread I believe there are two people who could qualify as Cindy herself, I believe it is possible she is posing as someone else to keep the Caylee alive theory going.........
    Just my opinion........No facts.......
    If you go there believing Caylee deceased don't post you might get banned......
    I didn't get banned but if you read the thread there were people going over there and harassing the people who believe she is alive...If you post there you will be reminded that it is a thread for people who believe Caylee alive and Caylee alive only.......your not allowed to debate there.......
    NO CHILD is trash!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast