Cindy A Fan of Websleuths?

Angelonline

Member since 2005
Reaction score
I just got through reading an article by Sean Krause on The Daily B.S. Very interesting stuff- the most interesting part to me was the following:

Cindy Anthony did ask if she could have my site shut down, as Mark explained, she can’t. Obviously, we’re all aware of free speech.
NeJame did admit that Cindy does frequent several websites, not just this one, that have strong vocal opinions about Casey Anthony. He advised her not to look at those, but does she listen? No. She has no legal ground to sue anyone, so other websites need not worry. Seems Cindy is a fan of three particular sites, TheDailyBS.com, Websleuths.com, & DreaminDemon.com, which are all great websites. I think Cindy should join in, maybe a have a comment or two, instead of lurking. I don’t always agree with forum discussions or members, however, I do agree that websites have a right to say what they want to say, period.

More at Link
http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=899

That is interesting ... thanks

How could she not be a fan? LOL
This is the best place on the net!
I hope she can see how much we all care for Caylee..

Interesting. I know Tricia spoke with Cindy and she came here to visit. Cindy claimed to never have been here before. I don't really believe that because WS is one of the first sites that comes up when you google, which is how i found it. Anyways, if she is here, then let her read away and hopefully it will open her eyes the truth...and to the web of lies her daughter has weaved.

Plus didn't they have printouts from here in their trash?

I just got through reading an article by Sean Krause on The Daily B.S. Very interesting stuff- the most interesting part to me was the following:

Cindy Anthony did ask if she could have my site shut down, as Mark explained, she can’t. Obviously, we’re all aware of free speech.
NeJame did admit that Cindy does frequent several websites, not just this one, that have strong vocal opinions about Casey Anthony. He advised her not to look at those, but does she listen? No. She has no legal ground to sue anyone, so other websites need not worry. Seems Cindy is a fan of three particular sites, TheDailyBS.com, Websleuths.com, & DreaminDemon.com, which are all great websites. I think Cindy should join in, maybe a have a comment or two, instead of lurking. I don’t always agree with forum discussions or members, however, I do agree that websites have a right to say what they want to say, period.

More at Link
http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=899

Yep, Hi Cindy:couch:
Don't be shy, c'mon in and say hi

I just posted the same in the Cindy Inconsistencies thread

It must hurt her terribly to read some of the comments here. Unfortunately, Casey is the one to blame for all this.

Its interesting how she can come here and still say no one cares about Caylee and still defend her daughter when there are atleast a million reasons on this website alone not to!

If you should happen to say anything negative about her loverly daughter, she will make a visit to your profile <hint hint> check your profile out. Lol. I think just a thought.

How could she not be a fan? LOL
This is the best place on the net!
I hope she can see how much we all care for Caylee..

I've felt for a long time that she's been around our parts. I wish she would join and post. No flaming, no nastiness. I would like to ask her a few questions. Of course, I'd like honest answers too.

OT: <3 the avvi! Are you counting the days til Lucky Old Sun deluxe ed. comes out too???!!!

I've felt for a long time that she's been around our parts. I wish she would join and post. No flaming, no nastiness. I would like to ask her a few questions. Of course, I'd like honest answers too.

OT: <3 the avvi! Are you counting the days til Lucky Old Sun deluxe ed. comes out too???!!!

lol yes, I am counting down the days...missed Jacksonville last month since my nephew was home, so I am looking forward to it..glad to see another fan...!

I too wish she would answer some questions..
Today, I feel bad for her, and the craziness she is about to learn. I truly feel that Cindy will change alot after all of this..The mourning is beginning for her..and I can't see her standing by Casey too much longer..IMHO

If you go to the Caylee is alive thread I believe there are two people who could qualify as Cindy herself, I believe it is possible she is posing as someone else to keep the Caylee alive theory going.........
Just my opinion........No facts.......
If you go there believing Caylee deceased don't post you might get banned......

I didn't get banned but if you read the thread there were people going over there and harassing the people who believe she is alive...If you post there you will be reminded that it is a thread for people who believe Caylee alive and Caylee alive only.......your not allowed to debate there.......

Hi Cindy, seeing since you read here. ,I am tremendously sorry for your loss as Caylee's grandmother, truly & sincerely.

Much of what you're going through must be incomprehensible and I hope to never be in your shoes ever. It must be a nightmare living with this daily. I cannot understand some of your statements or reasoning to have Casey back in your home but then again I'm not in your shoes so I'm unable to fully comprehend what emotional turmoil you must be in.

I hope one day your family can put Caylee to rest in a Christian burial like she deserves. Believe it or not, everyone here at WS loves & adores your granddaughter and wants to see justice served for Caylee's death!

This is written with all sincerity and heartfelt angst.

This is my opion I think that cindy and everybody else related to this case needs to put casey in a mental hospital now! Maybe if they put her on Meds she would talk! Also when they put her in jail she will not get any counceling so why not do it now? Regardless If caylee is here or there, casey is a lost soul! She will have to pay for actions!

Its interesting how she can come here and still say no one cares about Caylee and still defend her daughter when there are atleast a million reasons on this website alone not to!

My thoughts exactly! Well said. :clap:

This is my opion I think that cindy and everybody else related to this case needs to put casey in a mental hospital now! Maybe if they put her on Meds she would talk! Also when they put her in jail she will not get any counceling so why not do it now? Regardless If caylee is here or there, casey is a lost soul! She will have to pay for actions!

Nahhh...the beds there are too comfortable, and they have closed bathrooms..
I would much rather her be behind bars, with a stainless steel toilet in plane view of everyone, and a rock hard bed..
Too, I would rather see her in that blue uniform they give criminals..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back