1187 users online (164 members and 1023 guests)  

Websleuths News

Links to New Documents?

Can someone please post links to all of the new documents here. I have been able to find and read the interviews from 9/24 but I cant find any text messages or the documents released last night. Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by RasGirl26; 09-26-2008 at 11:07 AM. Reason: misspelling
    "Life isnt about the games you lose, the pounds you gain, or the time you've lost, its about having the pictures and the sense to know when a chapter is over and a new one is beginning." -rasgirl26

The documents are in the jury room..I'm referring to the texts etc. that Musicman and GA-PI got..is that what you are looking for?
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    The documents are in the jury room..I'm referring to the texts etc. that Musicman and GA-PI got..is that what you are looking for?
    What is the "jury room" many of you are referring to?

The Jury Room looks like an OT area. I see nothing in there nor why they would be there anyway.

I am looking for all documents the ones released last night and the text messages. I will go take a look. TY
    "Life isnt about the games you lose, the pounds you gain, or the time you've lost, its about having the pictures and the sense to know when a chapter is over and a new one is beginning." -rasgirl26

I think there needs to be a thread in here specifically for document links pertaining to this case, I get tired of having to search and search while others are already talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post

There are new documents, cds, audio interview with CA that are coming out today. They were released at 10am EST. this morning.

I reckon the line at Kinko's is very long right now....

I believe the reason it was decided to put those links in The Jury Room is so that guests don't crash the site making it impossible for every to access them.

The jury room is for members only. Plus IIRC Musik paid for these for WSers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginny View Post
    I believe the reason it was decided to put those links in The Jury Room is so that guests don't crash the site making it impossible for every to access them.
    I believe that's true. Also, just to clarify, those text msgs are from the 600 page document dump from a couple of days ago. Not to be confused with the document dump released this morning.

ETA: I read the date wrong on Ras's post. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by RasGirl26 View Post
    I think there needs to be a thread in here specifically for document links pertaining to this case, I get tired of having to search and search while others are already talking about it.

There is, it is a sticky on the top. As for what has been released today, it's not up yet. The news outlets said they are working on getting them up.