Links to New Documents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RasGirl26

Reaction score
Can someone please post links to all of the new documents here. I have been able to find and read the interviews from 9/24 but I cant find any text messages or the documents released last night. Thank you in advance.

The documents are in the jury room..I'm referring to the texts etc. that Musicman and GA-PI got..is that what you are looking for?

The documents are in the jury room..I'm referring to the texts etc. that Musicman and GA-PI got..is that what you are looking for?

What is the "jury room" many of you are referring to?

The Jury Room looks like an OT area. I see nothing in there nor why they would be there anyway.

I am looking for all documents the ones released last night and the text messages. I will go take a look. TY

I think there needs to be a thread in here specifically for document links pertaining to this case, I get tired of having to search and search while others are already talking about it.

There are new documents, cds, audio interview with CA that are coming out today. They were released at 10am EST. this morning.

I reckon the line at Kinko's is very long right now....

I believe the reason it was decided to put those links in The Jury Room is so that guests don't crash the site making it impossible for every to access them.

I believe the reason it was decided to put those links in The Jury Room is so that guests don't crash the site making it impossible for every to access them.

I believe that's true. Also, just to clarify, those text msgs are from the 600 page document dump from a couple of days ago. Not to be confused with the document dump released this morning.

ETA: I read the date wrong on Ras's post. Sorry!

I think there needs to be a thread in here specifically for document links pertaining to this case, I get tired of having to search and search while others are already talking about it.

There is, it is a sticky on the top. As for what has been released today, it's not up yet. The news outlets said they are working on getting them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo