2008.07.30 Chris S. Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA sure was a busy girl! According to page 4 lines 15-21 of his interview she spent the night of May 17 with CS at his parents house. How in the world did she keep up with all these men :waitasec:

I am wondering the same thing I have counted about 6 different ones just in the month of May that she was seeing, talking to, flirting with, and sometimes more...

How many ex-boyfriends does she have??? I haven't heard of this one.

Detective asked him about the Bithlo area also----Wonder what's up with that area??!!

I think it's really interesting that Casey tried twice to call Chris S. from jail. Do we know if she tried to call anyone else, other than family?

Man. She was a busy chick. I can barely stand to look at my man and we have a good life. Why any 22 year old with a beautiful child and indulgent parents would be this boy-crazy is beyond me. If I was her I'd have had my butt in school. CA and GA would have watched Caylee. She could have focused all of this energy and maybe even accomplished something.

She's such a phony.

ok this guy is supposedly the one who brought CAYLEE'S swim stuff in a bag to the Anthony house the weekend after the first vigil?

ok so in a short period of time we have Bfs

Chris
Tony
Ricardo
Jesse

I forget the others,
but this one as in the statement he gave says he saw a person who looked exactly like Casey running/jogging on CHICKASAW ?
Is that a road near where he lives or what?
And she drove Tony's JEEP there so she had maybe had Caylee in it?
has it been DNA checked?

After all the interviews with all the persons Casey chummed up with....
seems like this so far to me...
Casey either ran over Caylee accidently with her car or Tony's car.
Then placed her in the car took her someplace for a while...
then after a few days decided to pick her lifless body up in her car[ hence the reason why the Pontiac smelled as it did]
It seems logical that she accidently hurt Caylee on her way up to see this Chris?
Put Caylee in Tony's Jeep
then placed her body out of panic someplace then later drove back to that location and by that time she had begun to decompose badly]
Still Casey was paniced and placed Caylee in the trunk of the Pontiac in a garbage bag and it must have broke or something leaving traces of decomp.
Also...
Casey says the Squirrel was fused [ plastered?] to the car frame?
She removed it's stinky carcus from the car frame?
Surely some truth in that statement?
Casey maybe ran Caylee over with the car?
If so parts of her would be under the car and traces would be on the car frame?
LE is very thorough I know they have already checked all under the car for traces of a dead squirrel?

The date on this interview should be July 30th, unless LE is psychic.

The date on this interview should be July 30th, unless LE is psychic.

good observation!
cuz in the interview dates after JUNE 30 are in it they work so hard and get tired but yes they had better fix that to actual date or in court it could cause problems?wonder how many others are messed up by wrong dates?
a slight oversight...
can be corrected..easily I HOPE!:)

Man. She was a busy chick. I can barely stand to look at my man and we have a good life. Why any 22 year old with a beautiful child and indulgent parents would be this boy-crazy is beyond me. If I was her I'd have had my butt in school. CA and GA would have watched Caylee. She could have focused all of this energy and maybe even accomplished something.

She's such a phony.

It just adds to the overwhelming tragedy...

Interesting that he states he thought it was accident or the new boyfriend had something to with Caylee's disappearance.

This is something we didn't know during a time period of interest. This guy ran into her while out, and then a few days later, around 6/17-6/19, she showed up at this house. He saw her again on July 7. No Caylee.

ok so in a short period of time we have Bfs

Chris
Tony
Ricardo
Jesse

I forget the others,

Mike or Matt from Jacksonville is another one right? I saw mention of him in text messages to AH and then the guy that got fired from the police force said she talked about him a lot.

This is something we didn't know during a time period of interest. This guy ran into her while out, and then a few days later, around 6/17-6/19, she showed up at this house. He saw her again on July 7. No Caylee.

Humm so we know she had TonE's car around the 6/17 and 6/19 timeframe. Where was hers then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10