1248 users online (281 members and 967 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2008.08.18 Tony R. Interview and messages *revisit*

Discuss interview with ex-boyfriend Tony R. (fired cop) here.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564670.pdf

Interview with Ex Boyfrirend Anthony R /released Sept 26

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

The stuff released so far is at this link. I realize we aren't to jam it all into one topic. Anyway, I just wanted to get it out there.

Tow guy interviews are there too....for another thread perhaps?

KC called Caylee a "little snotnose" to AR?!?! Way to be a loving mother, if true!

Casey also wrote to him, "Seriously, spending the day with Caylee is ten times more exhausting than working a twelve hour event." (page 18)

"Did she tell you of any sexual transmitted disease she has?"
    Line 17, Page 640
    And then asks if they used protection during sex. Sounds like she may have a serious problem!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzymuffin View Post
    KC called Caylee a "little snotnose" to AR?!?! Way to be a loving mother, if true!
    This just shows that Casey would rather of not had a child to be bothered with. It is so sad.

If true? I thought the LE took that from a Instant Messenger file. Saved IMs dont lie.
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

Snot nose and "the offspring" - it doesn't sound like either of them really cared to talk about Caylee.

Just...ugh!

And in a later conversation when Casey says her mom can't babysit and implies she is sick, his response is "call that other bi$$$"

It just warmed my heart when I read that! OMG!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angelonline View Post
    If true? I thought the LE took that from a Instant Messenger file. Saved IMs dont lie.
    I made that comment based on the interview referenced at the beginning of this thread. Anyone can lie in these interviews. In fact, this interview is with an individual fired from the police department for lying.

Where is the IM to back that up? Provide a link please. This forum is so busy and full that I have not read the IMs in spite of being online for many hours.

I made that comment based on the interview referenced at the beginning of this thread. Anyone can lie in these interviews. In fact, this interview is with an individual fired from the police department for lying.

Where is the IM to back that up? Provide a link please. This forum is so busy and full that I have not read the IMs in spite of being online for many hours.
    I am sorry thought you had read the LE/AR transcript when you made the comment. AR did not admit to that comment until the officers read him the IM.
    Here is the link: http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564670.pdf
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

From PDF
    (det. John Allen=JA, AR = Anthony R. (former LE))

JA ......"Your telling her "come over and I'll cook"
    AR Uh hum (affirmitive)
    JA ..........."You want me to bring the little snothead?"

From what I have read from his interview he seems a bit "shady" to me, for some reason.
    JMHO.
    Rest in Peace Little Caylee
    JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

http://www.myspace.com/doyouknowme1977

Quote Originally Posted by 77NancyDrew View Post
    From what I have read from his interview he seems a bit "shady" to me, for some reason.
    JMHO.
    I agree Nancy, he seems to be dodging questions about the Nanny and the child. Seems like he is saying she never talked about Caylee or the nanny to him. Then they start reading him the IMs and he has to kind of back track. She mentions the nanny several times in IMs with him and Caylee several times. He seems to be using the excuse that maybe he was drunk when they talked or IMed or at least thats what it appears he is saying to me.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieSis View Post
    Snot nose and "the offspring" - it doesn't sound like either of them really cared to talk about Caylee.

Just...ugh!

And in a later conversation when Casey says her mom can't babysit and implies she is sick, his response is "call that other bi$$$"

yeah, I really don't feel bad for this guy. He's an a-hole.
    Some people do crossword puzzles or Soduko in their spare time...I look at skeletal reconstructions and work on UID puzzles. I swear I'm not this morbid in person!

Help Fred Murray find his daughter and bring her home. He should not be walking those woods alone!
    What Happened to Maura Murray? http://www.mauramurraymissing.com

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast