Who Do You Trust?!

jeannebreault

Reaction score
Which players in this case do you trust? Do you trust them 100%? Are any of the players telling, "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help them God?"

Which players in this case do you trust? Do you trust them 100%? Are any of the players telling, "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help them God?"
Pretty much at this stage of the game...LE and LE only!

I trust LE, of course.
JG, too...though I trust NOBODY in this case 100% (except LE).

I find it is an odd question to ask in view of the circumstances surrounding this case. ??? I guess I don't understand the implication.

I trust that LE is doing everything in their power to find the truth in this case.

Certainly the tow yard guy, who has nothing to hide. I trust LE are doing a good job. Brittany S certainly seemed very credible to me and seemed to have no reason to lie.

George Bush and the tow yard guy.

I trust LE and my four dogs....oh regarding the case....

Possibly Amy, I don't think anyone else has been 100% honest.

Most certainly, LE.
I also believe AH, ZG and the neighbor who had the shovel.
The tow yard dude.

Hmmm....I guess that is about it, which is sad. Really, really sad. There are sooo many players and yet I only trust as many as I can count on one hand.

LE, their dogs, and the evidence.

ETA: And Simon Burch. (And I concur; I, too, will trust the jury.)

I trust the detectives and DA, the tow yard mgr - but I also see truth in Tony and Jesse - Amy I'm on the fence with, not sure where she'd fall into this because she was ripped off and she did press charges, if your guilty she wouldn't have pressed charges at all

No one. LOL. I trust me and my dogs. In this case, though, I will accept what LE officers say as the only truthful statements without witnesses and a lie detector.

I am just not a trusting person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back