Where was she putting Caylee!!!!???

CrimeAddict

Reaction score
This is really getting to me now. After hearing CA's interview and knowing Ricardo's.. she obviously took Caylee somewhere and "dropped her off" CA would have remembered going to sleep at night and then waking up and Caylee was there when she wasn't the night before and she didn't!!! If there was an overnight babysitter they would have come forward so they wouldn't have ended up in jail! I am not sure she was putting her in the trunk though, if she woke up she would be crying loud. It would have to be somewhere she couldn't be heard, like a storage unit :( I am going to puke!! Where else do you all think she could have been putting her? I bet the police already know!

The same awful thought keeps turning over in my mind... if she was using the xanax, knew how long a dose would keep her knocked out for, then the trunk was possibly where poor caylee waited while her mama was busy with her man.
awful, awful thought...

Forensics has strands of Caylee's hair. Pre and post death. I wish they would tell us what the results of the drug testing was. I know they surely had to do testing.

Naw, I dont think she was doing that at the time!! Its florida people way to hot and besides Caylee would tell about that before to cindy. come on lets not go to the dark corners of our minds with the xanax, not quite yet. IMO, she was taking the xanax with drinking. SHe may have taken Caylee home that night? I do not think Cindy an remember sh^! herself............did you see her figgeting in her chair?? I even think Cindy is on meds myself. But no that night at Ricardos Casey may have taken her to Annies or home. I am thinking.....but to put her in a hot trunk over night at that point & time is rediculous to believe.

This is really getting to me now. After hearing CA's interview and knowing Ricardo's.. she obviously took Caylee somewhere and "dropped her off" CA would have remembered going to sleep at night and then waking up and Caylee was there when she wasn't the night before and she didn't!!! If there was an overnight babysitter they would have come forward so they wouldn't have ended up in jail! I am not sure she was putting her in the trunk though, if she woke up she would be crying loud. It would have to be somewhere she couldn't be heard, like a storage unit :( I am going to puke!! Where else do you all think she could have been putting her? I bet the police already know![/QUOTE]

I dont know..but I am pretty sure it would be the same place she disposed of the body...:mad:

As that evidence will be used in a murder trial, they won't release it until they charge someone (Casey) with murder. I know, it stinks, but law enforcement doesn't want the defense to know what cards they have!

I think she was taking her to the "vacant model" apartment at Sawgrass and leaving her. Drugging her until she went to sleep, and then leaving her.

I think she was taking her to the "vacant model" apartment at Sawgrass and leaving her. Drugging her until she went to sleep, and then leaving her.

Wouldn't it be too risky for her though?? What if someone came to do maitinence on the unit?

You may have something there. It would make sense that she knew Z lived there and then didn't so it was vacant and would jive with her "i left her with Z at the apartment" story to some extent. I think there are little pieces of truth strewn together to make up one big lie!

Naw, I dont think she was doing that at the time!! Its florida people way to hot and besides Caylee would tell about that before to cindy. come on lets not go to the dark corners of our minds with the xanax, not quite yet. IMO, she was taking the xanax with drinking. SHe may have taken Caylee home that night? I do not think Cindy an remember sh^! herself............did you see her figgeting in her chair?? I even think Cindy is on meds myself. But no that night at Ricardos Casey may have taken her to Annies or home. I am thinking.....but to put her in a hot trunk over night at that point & time is rediculous to believe.

Just my two cents all of this is ridiculous..........

Ummm...xanax is a chill pill...it wouldnt make cindy fidget, if anything it would stop her fidgeting. that said, i do think cindy is taking something, to keep her calm atm.
and i'm thinking with all the le interviews and stuff that maybe someone would have mentioned casey showing up to drop of her daughter in the middle of the night!
didnt think about the florida heat...but kc was leaving caylee somewhere.... AHA!just had a thought while typing this.
any chance she kept running out of petrol from having the air con running in her car to keep it cooler for caylee?

Wouldn't it be too risky for her though?? What if someone came to do maitinence on the unit?

I think she left her there at night time. No maintenance, no one showing the model apartment. Also, I think I remember from some video clip of the model apartment on the news, that it was furnished. Voila.....a home away from home.

You may have something there. It would make sense that she knew Z lived there and then didn't so it was vacant and would jive with her "i left her with Z at the apartment" story to some extent. I think there are little pieces of truth strewn together to make up one big lie!

I'm confused. I thought it had been established that ZG didn't live there? Did I miss something?

Ummm...xanax is a chill pill...it wouldnt make cindy fidget, if anything it would stop her fidgeting. that said, i do think cindy is taking something, to keep her calm atm.
and i'm thinking with all the le interviews and stuff that maybe someone would have mentioned casey showing up to drop of her daughter in the middle of the night!
didnt think about the florida heat...but kc was leaving caylee somewhere.... AHA!just had a thought while typing this.
any chance she kept running out of petrol from having the air con running in her car to keep it cooler for caylee?

I agree, Caylee was somewhere, problem is we don't have any idea where.

I like your idea about the AC but that would mean she'd have to be in the passenger area (I don't believe the trunk would get AC) and that would be risky exposure if someone saw Caylee - she'd go straight to jail!

Interesting idea though.

Very interesting theory. I am pretty sure they would have checked out that apartment very closely to see if Caylee was ever there and looked for her hair/dna. So maybe that is another piece of the puzzle they wont release until trial. She left to go to work every morning at Tony's, is that near sawgrass, i wonder what time of the day she left, like WAY early to get her from that apartment? Hmmm no one has ever saw her there in sawgrass though. But wait, she had to be hanging out there to get ZG's name and children's information.. hmmm

I think Cindy does remember stuff...she's just a LIAR like the rest of em' :furious:

I don't think she ever did call KC in the middle of the night to bring Caylee home.

This trunk theory is ridiculous, I think. On the night that R. woke up and Caylee was gone...why would Casey wake up a sleeping child only to drug her and put her in the trunk. It doesn't make sense.

As for the other times, Casey's friends live in apartments, I'm sure. There are people out all the time. Someone would notice if a child was getting in and out of a car trunk!

I'm sure Caylee just went home that one night and Cindy just forgot. Or maybe Casey didn't tell her and just got up early and went to meet Caylee in the morning and Cindy didn't even notice.

I'm confused. I thought it had been established that ZG didn't live there? Did I miss something?

No you are correct, ZG never lived there..just looked at an apartment there and KC knew that info..:)

What if she did leave her at the SG apts(how would she get in though?) and someone else found her? Someone that did something to her??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back