915 users online (145 members and 770 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 129
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    394

    Evidence Photos Released

    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...8.photogallery
    these are from her photobucket account
    http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17566928/detail.html
    these are from her cell phone

    I haven't seen these discussed yet but if they have been then please delete this thread. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    166
    Wow... #41 from the photobucket account is chilling.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    357
    what a beautiful little girl - makes me cry - how on this earth could a mother ever hurt her child

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,859
    They are all interesting, but I wouldn't read too much into the pictures from the photobucket account - I have lots of stuff that would seem really odd on my account, but it gets used for comments on MySpace, and various power point presentations that I have to give.

  5. #5
    I agree, what do all the pics we already saw, along with pop bands, and fusion posters relate to anything new? The news just wants more hits on their page it seems.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,970
    I haven't seen any of the cell phone pics. She is such a beautiful little girl. It makes me cry.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,028
    Her freeky smile drives me nuts. Nobody has that big broad smile in every single picture, except her. I think she practices in the mirror or something.

    Her smile is as fake as she is.

  8. #8
    My photobucket account has mostly photos from the cases here which would flip people out since we work with Unidentifieds etc.

    I don't think there was really anything that was too bad on that account. Most things we had already seen.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah1012 View Post
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...8.photogallery
    these are from her photobucket account
    http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17566928/detail.html
    these are from her cell phone

    I haven't seen these discussed yet but if they have been then please delete this thread. Thanks!
    I copied your post to the IMages no discussion thread also.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    132

    Her smile is as fake as she is.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZooMomology View Post
    Her freeky smile drives me nuts. Nobody has that big broad smile in every single picture, except her. I think she practices in the mirror or something.

    Her smile is as fake as she is.
    I agree...that is not a smile, it's a grimace.
    It's friggin' scarey.
    She looks like an "offspring" of the Joker!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah1012 View Post
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...8.photogallery
    these are from her photobucket account
    http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17566928/detail.html
    these are from her cell phone

    I haven't seen these discussed yet but if they have been then please delete this thread. Thanks!
    Yesterday, when I looked at the cell photos the first picture was of a woman getting a facial or something. That photo is gone now. Anyone know who it was? I had thought about taking a screen shot of it, but figured I would do it later. I couldn't rt click and save since it was a slide show.
    Last edited by CarrieBean; 09-27-2008 at 03:09 PM. Reason: fixed punctuation

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,898
    Did anyone save this missing photo?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    103
    Her freeky smile drives me nuts. Nobody has that big broad smile in every single picture, except her. I think she practices in the mirror or something.

    Her smile is as fake as she is
    Who is she smiling at ?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieBean View Post
    Yesterday, when I looked at the cell photos the first picture was of a woman getting a facial or something. That photo is gone now. Anyone know who it was? I had thought about taking a screen shot of it, but figured I would do it later. I couldn't rt click and save since it was a slide show.
    There was a photo of Caylee where she was crying and reaching for someone and it is gone, as well. I wonder why they were removed?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,252
    Nice desktop wallpaper on page 35 from the top link. Pretty. Just sayin'.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 180 Photos Released Dec 16th, 2010
    By Salem in forum Grim Sleeper
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 06:22 PM
  2. Evidence - When will it be released?
    By Phoenixfla in forum George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 10:22 AM
  3. 9.4.09 Newly released photos of Caylee--
    By momtective in forum Photo and Images Threads
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 07:06 PM
  4. 30 More Photos Released
    By christine2448 in forum William Richard Bradford's Photos
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 11:07 AM