Evidence Photos Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... #41 from the photobucket account is chilling. :(

what a beautiful little girl - makes me cry - how on this earth could a mother ever hurt her child

They are all interesting, but I wouldn't read too much into the pictures from the photobucket account - I have lots of stuff that would seem really odd on my account, but it gets used for comments on MySpace, and various power point presentations that I have to give.

I agree, what do all the pics we already saw, along with pop bands, and fusion posters relate to anything new? The news just wants more hits on their page it seems.

I haven't seen any of the cell phone pics. She is such a beautiful little girl. It makes me cry.

Her freeky smile drives me nuts. Nobody has that big broad smile in every single picture, except her. I think she practices in the mirror or something.

Her smile is as fake as she is.

My photobucket account has mostly photos from the cases here which would flip people out since we work with Unidentifieds etc.

I don't think there was really anything that was too bad on that account. Most things we had already seen.

Her freeky smile drives me nuts. Nobody has that big broad smile in every single picture, except her. I think she practices in the mirror or something.

Her smile is as fake as she is.

I agree...that is not a smile, it's a grimace.
It's friggin' scarey.
She looks like an "offspring" of the Joker!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...nthony-evidence-092608,0,7037788.photogallery
these are from her photobucket account
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17566928/detail.html
these are from her cell phone

I haven't seen these discussed yet but if they have been then please delete this thread. Thanks!

Yesterday, when I looked at the cell photos the first picture was of a woman getting a facial or something. That photo is gone now. Anyone know who it was? I had thought about taking a screen shot of it, but figured I would do it later. I couldn't rt click and save since it was a slide show.

Her smile is as fake as she is

Who is she smiling at ?

Yesterday, when I looked at the cell photos the first picture was of a woman getting a facial or something. That photo is gone now. Anyone know who it was? I had thought about taking a screen shot of it, but figured I would do it later. I couldn't rt click and save since it was a slide show.

There was a photo of Caylee where she was crying and reaching for someone and it is gone, as well. I wonder why they were removed?

Nice desktop wallpaper on page 35 from the top link. Pretty. Just sayin'. :)

I was really disapointed in the pics that they've released from her photobucket account. I spent a fair amount of time looking through those and there were MANY, MANY more telling pics that don't appear in the information that was released. I wish I had known how to save those when they were still up - I knew that the A's would remove them! Did anyone else manage to save those???

I guess maybe some of the others will come out at later date? I hope so!

I was really disapointed in the pics that they've released from her photobucket account. I spent a fair amount of time looking through those and there were MANY, MANY more telling pics that don't appear in the information that was released. I wish I had known how to save those when they were still up - I knew that the A's would remove them! Did anyone else manage to save those???

I guess maybe some of the others will come out at later date? I hope so!

I saved some of them, not all

Do you have the one with the little fairy that was almost like a tombstone?

I don't think so. I believe I only have photos, not avatars or other images.

Nope I just checked, sorry. Mostly party photos.

This one here, Pink Panther?
http://.com/gale/Caylee97.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members