779 users online (98 members and 681 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similarities of Zani decription in AR interview similar to Lauren C details?

I cannot believe what I am reading in Anthony R interview. He is describing Lauren C to a T. She is the one that Casey is describing as Zani. Im busy reading more but wanted to put this here. Look in our old thread on the Oviedo house and you will find more on her. She is the former roommate from the Oviedo house, the puppy is hers, her sister C just got married, ect ect... Since Caseys arrest, she has distanced herself from all friends on myspace and facebook that have connections to Casey! Casey has either taken Laurens identity to have a fake zg or.......? I'll leave it with you guys while I read more!
    I'm a disbeliever unless you can show me FACTS!

I thought AH kinda looked what the person Casey described as the nanny

Thanks for posting this! Haven't gotten that far yet. Will need to read faster!!

AH is former roommate with Lauren and so is Troy B. There are pics of Caylee with Lauren in her office at Don Reid Ford in Aug 07. Lauren was on Caseys facebook up at least until Mar 08 thru Caseys birthday. I didnt see Lauren on Amy or Troys phone log records or contact list. I did see in Troys interview the detective asking him how to spell Laurens last name though. That is good to know.

I think she does this. Takes facts from other peoples lives and weaves them into her lies. The lies are easier to keep track of. If asked about something or someone she can just think about the person she related that particular lie to. All very exhausting.
    Children don't stop dancing

Quote Originally Posted by monoxide View Post
    I thought AH kinda looked what the person Casey described as the nanny
    AH is very blonde.

Here's the Oviedo house thread...for your convenience...

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...ghlight=oviedo

Yes, but she also threw in a totaled car about the same time as Amy's accident. Making the person up from various people would make sense.

She may have gotten the whole "nanny" idea from JG's former/after they split gf who CA says on her taped interview was a possible sitter for Caylee and was a nanny.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by tttterri View Post
    I cannot believe what I am reading in Anthony R interview. He is describing Lauren C to a T. She is the one that Casey is describing as Zani. Im busy reading more but wanted to put this here. Look in our old thread on the Oviedo house and you will find more on her. She is the former roommate from the Oviedo house, the puppy is hers, her sister C just got married, ect ect... Since Caseys arrest, she has distanced herself from all friends on myspace and facebook that have connections to Casey! Casey has either taken Laurens identity to have a fake zg or.......? I'll leave it with you guys while I read more!
    I have been very confused about the two Lauren's in this case.

I thought all along that dark hair/glasses Lauren (C.) was the one who watched Caylee

but...

Blond Lauren (G.) was the one named by Casey? and interviewed by LE?

very confusing.

May not be necessary, but, I don't think it hurts for clarity:

Lauren C: Troy's girlfriend
    Lauren G: Casey's former friend and Caylee babysitter circa 2006.

Pics of a Lauren @ Don Reid Ford w/ Caylee appear to me to be similar to the Lauren seen in the Oviedo pics and the "Beer Wench" t-shirts pics. I've never been clear if this long-straight-brown-haired-Lauren-with-squarish-framed-glasses is Lauren C or G.

Would love for someone to straighten me out on that point.

I think the title of this post should Say---
    I think Casey describes Lauren C as her Zani to Ar..

I changed the title. Lauren C is dark hair pigtails also, with glasses, and also babysat Caylee. Lauren G is blond, no pigtails, tan complexion, and was Caylees first babysitter. LG left the scene as babysitter when Casey lied about working and did other things while LG babysat. Thanks for that thread link Bond, I couldnt find it!

ok.....totally lost today where is ar interview...tia!

Quote Originally Posted by tttterri View Post
    I changed the title. Lauren C is dark hair pigtails also, with glasses, and also babysat Caylee. Lauren G is blond, no pigtails, tan complexion, and was Caylees first babysitter. LG left the scene as babysitter when Casey lied about working and did other things while LG babysat. Thanks for that thread link Bond, I couldnt find it!
    Thanks, tttterri!

That also makes at least a couple of other things fall into place for me.
    * Lauren C. worked @ DRF where both Ricardo & Dante both worked
    * Lauren C. and Amy knew each other through Troy

...I'm slow...thanks!

...IMHO now, the "Beer Wench" party was prolly @ the Oviedo house based on the crowd in the pics.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast