Similarities of Zani decription in AR interview similar to Lauren C details?

tttterri

Reaction score
I cannot believe what I am reading in Anthony R interview. He is describing Lauren C to a T. She is the one that Casey is describing as Zani. Im busy reading more but wanted to put this here. Look in our old thread on the Oviedo house and you will find more on her. She is the former roommate from the Oviedo house, the puppy is hers, her sister C just got married, ect ect... Since Caseys arrest, she has distanced herself from all friends on myspace and facebook that have connections to Casey! Casey has either taken Laurens identity to have a fake zg or.......? I'll leave it with you guys while I read more!

I thought AH kinda looked what the person Casey described as the nanny

Thanks for posting this! Haven't gotten that far yet. Will need to read faster!!

AH is former roommate with Lauren and so is Troy B. There are pics of Caylee with Lauren in her office at Don Reid Ford in Aug 07. Lauren was on Caseys facebook up at least until Mar 08 thru Caseys birthday. I didnt see Lauren on Amy or Troys phone log records or contact list. I did see in Troys interview the detective asking him how to spell Laurens last name though. That is good to know.

I think she does this. Takes facts from other peoples lives and weaves them into her lies. The lies are easier to keep track of. If asked about something or someone she can just think about the person she related that particular lie to. All very exhausting.

Yes, but she also threw in a totaled car about the same time as Amy's accident. Making the person up from various people would make sense.

She may have gotten the whole "nanny" idea from JG's former/after they split gf who CA says on her taped interview was a possible sitter for Caylee and was a nanny.

I cannot believe what I am reading in Anthony R interview. He is describing Lauren C to a T. She is the one that Casey is describing as Zani. Im busy reading more but wanted to put this here. Look in our old thread on the Oviedo house and you will find more on her. She is the former roommate from the Oviedo house, the puppy is hers, her sister C just got married, ect ect... Since Caseys arrest, she has distanced herself from all friends on myspace and facebook that have connections to Casey! Casey has either taken Laurens identity to have a fake zg or.......? I'll leave it with you guys while I read more!

I have been very confused about the two Lauren's in this case.

I thought all along that dark hair/glasses Lauren (C.) was the one who watched Caylee

but...

Blond Lauren (G.) was the one named by Casey? and interviewed by LE?

very confusing.

May not be necessary, but, I don't think it hurts for clarity:

Lauren C: Troy's girlfriend
Lauren G: Casey's former friend and Caylee babysitter circa 2006.

Pics of a Lauren @ Don Reid Ford w/ Caylee appear to me to be similar to the Lauren seen in the Oviedo pics and the "Beer Wench" t-shirts pics. I've never been clear if this long-straight-brown-haired-Lauren-with-squarish-framed-glasses is Lauren C or G.

Would love for someone to straighten me out on that point.

I think the title of this post should Say---
I think Casey describes Lauren C as her Zani to Ar..
:)

:waitasec:

I changed the title. Lauren C is dark hair pigtails also, with glasses, and also babysat Caylee. Lauren G is blond, no pigtails, tan complexion, and was Caylees first babysitter. LG left the scene as babysitter when Casey lied about working and did other things while LG babysat. Thanks for that thread link Bond, I couldnt find it!

ok.....totally lost today where is ar interview...tia!

I changed the title. Lauren C is dark hair pigtails also, with glasses, and also babysat Caylee. Lauren G is blond, no pigtails, tan complexion, and was Caylees first babysitter. LG left the scene as babysitter when Casey lied about working and did other things while LG babysat. Thanks for that thread link Bond, I couldnt find it!

:blowkiss: Thanks, tttterri! :blowkiss:

That also makes at least a couple of other things fall into place for me.
* Lauren C. worked @ DRF where both Ricardo & Dante both worked
* Lauren C. and Amy knew each other through Troy

...I'm slow...thanks!

...IMHO now, the "Beer Wench" party was prolly @ the Oviedo house based on the crowd in the pics.

Yes, but she also threw in a totaled car about the same time as Amy's accident. Making the person up from various people would make sense.

She may have gotten the whole "nanny" idea from JG's former/after they split gf who CA says on her taped interview was a possible sitter for Caylee and was a nanny.

SeriouslySearching, can you lead me to the info on the totaled car? I couldnt find it in the interview, thanks if so!
Bond, I was thinking those pics were JP's garage pics.

Link to the interview I was reading:
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564670.pdf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff