Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FREE Search Sites-Post/Discuss-Good/Bad

Quote Originally Posted by dndacct View Post
    When I was just getting started on my father's case, April 2010, I ran his lady friend through intelius.com and bought all of the search options.

Their report came back perfectly clean. It was not until we had a PI on board that we found her murder conviction, 7 different names, husband and a bunch more. I even had her birth date and SSN to search with.

I have found these types good for finding addresses, neighbors and sometimes relatives but in my experience none of them are good at finding any real background info on a person.

Butler V Saenger
    I have spent the better part of 2 hours reading through your website. You did one heck of a job for your dad. I only wish I could have done the same for my brother, but unfortunately, no resources. Good luck with all the remaining suits.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I have spent the better part of 2 hours reading through your website. You did one heck of a job for your dad. I only wish I could have done the same for my brother, but unfortunately, no resources. Good luck with all the remaining suits.

Thanks for the support. January 6 is now Shea Saenger's sentencing date for Mail Fraud unless it is delayed yet again. It was October 2 then October 14 then December 2 and Now January 6.

It has been over two years since I began this and while I know where most of the money that was stolen by Shea Saenger went we have yet to recover any of it. Her relatives in Arkansas, Lousiana and Mississippi are just fighting with delaying tactics trying to hang on to as much of it as then can for as long as they can. The big money is in Arkansas and our 1st trial there is set for June 2012.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dndacct For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the support. January 6 is now Shea Saenger's sentencing date for Mail Fraud unless it is delayed yet again. It was October 2 then October 14 then December 2 and Now January 6.

It has been over two years since I began this and while I know where most of the money that was stolen by Shea Saenger went we have yet to recover any of it. Her relatives in Arkansas, Lousiana and Mississippi are just fighting with delaying tactics trying to hang on to as much of it as then can for as long as they can. The big money is in Arkansas and our 1st trial there is set for June 2012.
    Hang in there! We're here for you.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Hang in there! We're here for you.
    Friday we have a meeting at 1:45 with the US Attorneys who are prosecuting and then the sentencing hearing at 2:30. This is my only chance to stand up in front of a Federal judge and say what I think. Hoping I don't choke.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dndacct For This Useful Post:

Friday we have a meeting at 1:45 with the US Attorneys who are prosecuting and then the sentencing hearing at 2:30. This is my only chance to stand up in front of a Federal judge and say what I think. Hoping I don't choke.
    You'll do great! You've been working toward this moment for so long. When you're done let us know how the meeting & hearing went.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

Well its over. Shea Saenger was sentenced today to 46 months in prison, 3 years supervised release and restitution of over $2,161,000.

Pres release from the US Attorneys' Office in Seattle

It is not as much time as we wanted but it is more than we expected so I’ll call it a victory. The plea agreement called for 46 months which is what she got. What she did not get was credit for 6 and half served served on a Contempt of Court charge in Kittitas County. We were told months ago that the judge would give her credit for that time served but today he did not.

Now all I have left to deal with are four civil suits against Saenger’s relatives and their counter suits against me
    Last edited by dndacct; 01-07-2012 at 02:05 AM.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dndacct For This Useful Post:

Well its over. Shea Saenger was sentenced today to 46 months in prison, 3 years supervised release and restitution of over $2,161,000.

Pres release from the US Attorneys' Office in Seattle

It is not as much time as we wanted but it is more than we expected so Iíll call it a victory. The plea agreement called for 46 months which is what she got. What she did not get was credit for 6 and half served served on a Contempt of Court charge in Kittitas County. We were told months ago that the judge would give her credit for that time served but today he did not.

Now all I have left to deal with are four civil suits against Saengerís relatives and their counter suits against me
    It never ceases to amaze me how much evil exists in this world, here you have a family just full of it. Karma will get them, I hope the courts do too. Congratulations on your win today.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LCoastMom View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me how much evil exists in this world, here you have a family just full of it. Karma will get them, I hope the courts do too. Congratulations on your win today.
    There are a lot of things that I could say about this branch of the Lumpkin family but I cannot do it with out just sounding petty and mean.

I would like to take credit for the win but truth is we had some amazing good luck. One of the best things that happened was the US Postal Inspector who was assigned to investigate. She has been fantastic and I think to a certain extent she had to drag the US Attorney along kicking and screaming. I really believe that if a different person had been assigned we would have had a different out come.

Some months back I wrote the Chief Postal Inspector commending her and I also put a plug in for her with our congressional delegation. She deserves more than that but that is all I can do.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dndacct For This Useful Post:

hope it's ok to ask on this thread - does anyone know about how much a P.I. would cost in Texas? just for a background check, but more in depth than i could find from some place such as intelius.com? i have only the person's name, birth date and possible address, and i'm not sure that's enough info to get a complete check in other states and everything (plus can't be sure i'd get the correct person). so, i thought a p.i. might be better; but wondering about cost (?)

ok- i ran intellus - got a lot of info, also i ran his report thru dps (the public part of the site, found only a misdemeaor (C) there that's resolved. but nothing else - we wanted to know if he'd been in the military, his high school, college, if any, job history - has had 2 kids by 2 former girlfriends; we'd like to know if he is paying child support ... there are SO many years unaccounted for; the mom just wants to know as much as she can about this guy that is taking away the daughter - i even checked military records as best i could; but i am at a total loss of how to press forward. i know that NOW he goes to UH part time and works part-time at a local restaurant. other than that, i know his permanently mailing address (at his parents), several different apartment addresses and his date of birth, and his middle initial - initial ONLY - no name, no ssn. any was to find out more? employment record, military service, juvie court time - anything??oh please, if someone can help us, i've run thru my google and pay site sleuthy site tools

*** any assistance/hints/tips anyone can offer will be greatly appreciated <3

she doesn't mind paying a PI, if she can get the info she wants and as long as it's not TOO out there.
    Last edited by news247; 01-30-2012 at 01:53 AM. Reason: xplain reasoning a bit

19. The Following User Says Thank You to news247 For This Useful Post:

just an update, if anyone is wondering how it turned out - we found lots more info on sites such as facebook, linkedin, etc, etc - never checked with a Tx PI (although, we did make a list of 10 to contact) - but - * they broke up * YAY. dtr finally came to realize the guy is a low-life. we never had to divulge anything we found out.

life IS good sometimes

21. The Following User Says Thank You to news247 For This Useful Post:

From Washington with Love

Jason Pederson with KATV-7 in Little Rock AR did a great story about my father's case. It originally aired on 11.08.11 and Jason just won the Edward R Murrow award for investigative reporting for region 9.

The video is on YouTube now [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO3PbXQRFFI"]From Washington - with love[/ame]

23. The Following User Says Thank You to dndacct For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up From Washington With Love Update

An update to Jason Pederson's award winning story on KATV-7. This update aired on June 1, 2012

Butler v Saenger Update

Shea Saenger's sister and her husband, Bo and Ronnie Parker, were both arrested Wednesday May 30 in Prairieville LA. The charge was possession of stolen property, They both made bail and were back out the same day but at least they got arrested and had to stand in front of a judge even if was only for a few minutes.

Brother Mark Lumpkin and his wife Rosemary in Arkansas have reached an agreement with the US Attorneys Office in Seattle to forfeit all of their farm equipment (Proceeds of Mail Fraud).

Nephew Chris Haycraft and his wife Glenda have had their house seized by the US Attorneys Office along with sister Debbie Trotter's mobile home. Again, proceeds of mail fraud.

Still working on niece Shannon Wiggins and husband Rickie in Hazen Arkansas

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dndacct For This Useful Post:

Smile

I was back in Kittitas County Superior Court today for another failed attempt by Shea Saengerís attorney to have her Contempt of Court status lifted. The judge refused to do that but he did release Saenger to the Federal Bureau of Prisons. If she has not cured the contempt by the time she finishes her sentence for mail fraud she will come straight back to Kittitas County jail. AND the judge agreed today that we are entitled to legal fees for having to deal with the contempt motions filed by her and her attorney in an amount yet to be determined.

Butler v Saenger

The Butler V Haycraft case in Mississippi is finally settled

In Butler V Lumpkin in Arkansas, the Lumpkins have filed for bankruptcy. Auction of all of the farm equipment will take place on July 26, 2012 in Wabash AR. The farm equipment represents the bulk of the $1.2 million the Lumpkins received from Shea Saenger's mail fraud.

Shea Saenger is currently in the Benton County jail in Kennewick WA, serving time for mail fraud and contempt of court.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dndacct For This Useful Post:

The Lumpkin auction did not do as well as I had hoped. Net proceeds were just over $780,000 and I was hoping for around $900,000. Anyway that part is done, all the equipment has been turned into cash money and it is in the hands of the bankruptcy trustee. Next step is to slug it out in bankruptcy court as to how that gets divided up and argue about how much the Lumpkins get to protect under the bankruptcy exemptions. My position on that issue is that it should be none since everything they have is the proceeds of mail fraud.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to dndacct For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sfbaynancydrew View Post
    The latest one that's actually a little bit alarming is spokeo.com

You would be wise to type in your name and have your profile removed via the "privacy" link at the bottom right hand. It not only gives all of your public info, it gives the names of your children, your income level, credit rating, a photo of your house and more.

Scary!

Having said that, I use it...
    I must say I have used the spokeo site many times and am GLAD there was a post to get rid of my information... *shudder*

34. The Following User Says Thank You to PaulaW For This Useful Post:

byo

Senators

Dear Senator:

I cannot speak for everyone about about control, I can only speak from my own experience.

I have managed to get Shea Saenger charged and convicted of Mail Fraud and she currently resides in the Federal Correctional Institution in Waseca MN. During the last 4 years while pursuing this case we found that Saenger was a convicted murderer from the state of Arkansas.

In spite of the prior murder conviction, being in possession of a rifle, tying to get a third party to buy a handgun for her and stealing a handgun from my father the US Attorney would NOT charge her with any gun related offenses.

Instead of passing any more laws about about guns I strongly encourage you to begin enforcing the ones that are already there.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to dndacct For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sfbaynancydrew View Post
    The latest one that's actually a little bit alarming is spokeo.com

You would be wise to type in your name and have your profile removed via the "privacy" link at the bottom right hand. It not only gives all of your public info, it gives the names of your children, your income level, credit rating, a photo of your house and more.

Scary!

Having said that, I use it...
    Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I have a very scary ex and this information was right there for anyone to see. It showed my house and so much more. *whew*

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psyquestor For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquestor View Post
    Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I have a very scary ex and this information was right there for anyone to see. It showed my house and so much more. *whew*
    Wow, that site is scary!
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Here's a great one:
    http://www.emailsherlock.com/
    I find it useful to verify an email address. It is a reverse e-mail search.

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to icegeek For This Useful Post:

Another good one:
    http://usersherlock.com/
    Helps you identify the owner of a username.

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to icegeek For This Useful Post:

http://knowem.com/
    It allows you to search over many social media networks for a username. Also for iPhone and iPad users, there's an app called beenverified, in the Apple store, it is free to download. It will allow you one free background check a month on anyone.

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to icegeek For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast