Nancy Grace 9/26/08

I almost don't want to watch NG anymore because I get more info from here than that show these days. However, it's good to hear the different points of view.

Oh Geez, did Leonard just say the lady BH confronted KC about putting Caylee in the dumpster and CAsey started crying and nver said NO?
Did I hear that correctly?

LP spoke with the female security guard with KC. He told to only stop him if he is wrong...."KC put her in the dumpster". The guard did not stop him and started to cry.

OMG my heart just sunk.

what did LP just say?!?!

Did Leonard just say that the girl inside the house that watched Casey got close with her and was with him today. He said tell me when I am not saying something that is right,.. and yada yada about the car and running out of gas and then Casey puts Caylee's body in the dumpster. And the girl started crying but never said no that didn't happen? Did I hear that correctly????

What the heck was LP talking about before the break?

Oh Geez, did Leonard just say the lady BH confronted KC about putting Caylee in the dumpster and CAsey started crying and nver said NO?

Nooooo......we must have posted at the same time. Read my post.

Did Leonard just say that the girl inside the house that watched Casey got close with her and was with him and said tell me when I am not saying something that is right,.. and yada yada about the car and running out of gas and then Casey puts Caylee's body in the dumpster. And the girl started crying but never said no that didn't happen? Did I hear that correctly????

Correct and that to me says it all.

LP spoke with the female security guard with KC. He told to only stop him if he is wrong...."KC put her in the dumpster". The guard did not stop him and started to cry.

OMG my heart just sunk.
I misunderstood. So it was the lady BH who started to cry?
Did KC cconfess to her or what?

thanks. I thought it was soomething about a dumpster.. caught it out of the one part of my ear that wasn't listening to 5 million other things

The whole snothead thing is being blown out of proportion I think. I am in no way defending KC, but I have 3 kids, they fight constantly, they nudge each other constantly, they are all around the same age. I call them brats when they are being brats. I jokingly call my littlest guy a butthead, he laughs. I don't think I have every called any of them snotheads, but my daughter gets into queen mode, and I will tell her she is being a snot.

I guess the difference is none of them are missing.

Also the searches for missing kids, I DO SO MANY OF THEM. AGain, though, none of my kids are missing.

Thats what I thought he said....I'm sitting here with my jaw on the floor

Wow....I really hope LE is finally following that dumpster lead. :(

Wow, how did the female BG get that kind of info? Would Casey tell her this? Did they get to be pals or something?

OMG my heart just sunk.
So this is the info the lady BH had. Did KC confess to this woman?
I want to hear more from Leonard!!!

The whole snothead thing is being blown out of proportion I think. I am in no way defending KC, but I have 3 kids, they fight constantly, they nudge each other constantly, they are all around the same age. I call them brats when they are being brats. I jokingly call my littlest guy a butthead, he laughs. I don't think I have every called any of them snotheads, but my daughter gets into queen mode, and I will tell her she is being a snot.

I guess the difference is none of them are missing.

Also the searches for missing kids, I DO SO MANY OF THEM. AGain, though, none of my kids are missing.

haha my hubby and I were just saying that! I tell our 14 yr old that he's being a little when he is!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back