Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is Annie D?

Who is Annie D?

"The documents released today also include a computer conversation with drug references between Anythony and two other people."

When someone wrote that "I can hit up my friend annie for some xanax,'' Anthony replied: "we'd be a good time"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...4.story?page=3

It has been said by some that she was Casey's closest friend, that has a dog (keeping in mind that Cindy has maintained that althought Caylee didn't talk about the nanny she did talk about the nanny's dog all the time), has knowledge of Casey staying at Ricardos on 6/9 and now we find she is the Xanax supplier? Also another poster pointed out that she had an identical hat to the one that another poster had dug out of the A's trash.

Annie + Xanax = Zanny

What else do we know about her?
    JUSTICE FOR SWEET CAYLEE

Prior Lake, MN moving to Utah in June 2010
    Annie D. Graduated class of 2003.
    Used to be dante roomate-gf- at sawgrass apt 218

annie works at dfr......

Dante sd annie and casey kinda had a falling out not really frds any more.....

PLEASE DO NOT INSINUATE ANNIE IS A DRUG DEALER REMEMBER THE SOURCE IS CASEY
    CASEY LIES
    JUST BECAUSE CASEY SD SHE CAN GET SOMETHING FROM SOMEBODY DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE
    IN FACT THAT WOULD MEAN U R BELIEVEING A WHOLE STATEMENT FROM CASEY - LOL

and the plot thickens .........

Chris S. says on page 18 and 19 of his statement if he had to pick one person he would consider Casey's closest friend it would be Annie.
    JUSTICE FOR SWEET CAYLEE

Didn't the lady that said she saw Caylee at the Orlando airport say the woman with Caylee said she was Caylee's Auntie D??? Annie D???

Quote Originally Posted by TimeWillTell View Post
    Chris S. says on page 18 and 19 of his statement if he had to pick one person he would consider Casey's closest friend it would be Annie.
    Didn't the lady that was posting here yesterday say that said she saw Caylee at the Orlando airport say the woman with Caylee said she was Caylee's Auntie D??? Annie D???

Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post

annie works at dfr......

CASEY LIES

OOPPSS U BAD...LOL.....
    IT WAS NOT CASEY THAT SAID ANNIE COULD GET THE XANAX IT WAS THE PERSON THAT WAS TEXTING CASEY THAT SAID "I CAN HIT UP MY FRIEND ANNIE FOR SOME XANAX." Please refer to my above post for the entire quote from the Orlando Sentinal.
    Last edited by TimeWillTell; 09-26-2008 at 10:07 PM. Reason: change amy to annie
    JUSTICE FOR SWEET CAYLEE

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton_Candy View Post
    Didn't the lady that was posting here yesterday say that said she saw Caylee at the Orlando airport say the woman with Caylee said she was Caylee's Auntie D??? Annie D???
    I didn't see that.
    JUSTICE FOR SWEET CAYLEE

FootballMom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. MLKJr
    "The documents released today also include a computer conversation with drug references between Anythony and two other people."

When someone wrote that "I can hit up my friend annie for some xanax,'' Anthony replied: "we'd be a good time"

What else do we know about her?
    That was a conversation between Casey & Jessie (JAG). The first part of Casey O Marie was cut off, leaving only the Marie part.

Quote Originally Posted by FootballMom View Post
    That was a conversation between Casey & Jessie (JAG). The first part of Casey O Marie was cut off, leaving only the Marie part.

Thanks for the info. FB Mom
    JUSTICE FOR SWEET CAYLEE

Annie D

Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post

annie works at dfr......

CASEY LIES

OOPPSS U BAD...LOL.....
    Anybody have a picture of Annie D. Maybe they can show to Telling the Truth who says she saw Caylee at the airport on 7-2 with someone named Auntie D or maybe it was Annie D instead. Just thinking out loud again.

FootballMom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. MLKJr
    IT WAS NOT CASEY THAT SAID ANNIE COULD GET THE XANAX IT WAS THE PERSON THAT WAS TEXTING CASEY THAT SAID "I CAN HIT UP MY FRIEND ANNIE FOR SOME XANAX." Please refer to my above post for the entire quote from the Orlando Sentinal.
    It was Casey telling JAG that she could ask Annie for the Xanex and he said they never needed medication to have a good time.

I didn't see that.
    Post #5

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71901

For 3 Girls: No...Caylee did not...HOWEVER, the lady told me, after I asked 3 times....let me put the conversation on here.

Me: "What is your name?"
    Caylee: "CayleeMarieAntini." (as all in 1 word.)
    Me: "What was that?" ( I wasn't expecting that mouthfull.)
    Caylee:"CayleemarieAntini"
    Me:"Did you say Casey?" (I had gotten the Marie Anthony...but thought she had said Casey...as I do have a sister with a daughter named Casey.)
    Caylee: (poor baby for the 3rd time) "Cayleemarieantini."
    My son (Nick):"MOM!!! She said Caylee!" (he's 14 yrs.old)
    LADY with Caylee:"She's telling you her name is Caylee Marie Anthony and she calls me "Auntie" or "Auntie D."
    Me: to Caylee, "Wow...you are only the 2nd biggest girl I've ever met with that name." (meaning my husbands cousin has a daughter in NY named Kaylie....other than her, I had never heard that name before.)

Thanks for the info. FB Mom
    you are welcome... I had just finished reading those pages... sorry I sent you the second post before I saw that you edited yours...

Quote Originally Posted by FootballMom View Post
    It was Casey telling JAG that she could ask Annie for the Xanex and he said they never needed medication to have a good time.
    That's a bad sign.

I don't get xanax and sex.....was she snorting it so it was faster acting?

When I think of drugs used for sex I think of beer and maybe cocaine or those amyl nitrate jobs....

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Loves Lurking View Post
    That's a bad sign.

I don't get xanax and sex.....was she snorting it so it was faster acting?

When I think of drugs used for sex I think of beer and maybe cocaine or those amyl nitrate jobs....
    maybe the good time was just about getting wasted and didn't have much to do with sex?

Seriously? You are feeding the rumor mill?

Post #5

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71901

For 3 Girls: No...Caylee did not...HOWEVER, the lady told me, after I asked 3 times....let me put the conversation on here.

Me: "What is your name?"
    Caylee: "CayleeMarieAntini." (as all in 1 word.)
    Me: "What was that?" ( I wasn't expecting that mouthfull.)
    Caylee:"CayleemarieAntini"
    Me:"Did you say Casey?" (I had gotten the Marie Anthony...but thought she had said Casey...as I do have a sister with a daughter named Casey.)
    Caylee: (poor baby for the 3rd time) "Cayleemarieantini."
    My son (Nick):"MOM!!! She said Caylee!" (he's 14 yrs.old)
    LADY with Caylee:"She's telling you her name is Caylee Marie Anthony and she calls me "Auntie" or "Auntie D."
    Me: to Caylee, "Wow...you are only the 2nd biggest girl I've ever met with that name." (meaning my husbands cousin has a daughter in NY named Kaylie....other than her, I had never heard that name before.)
    There is evidence that Caylee is deceased. Why are you trying to create a false lead?

LE had some choice words for the person who put forth that particular lead.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...4.story?page=3
    Snipped from my own post.
    So now I'm really confused, is this quote backwards? meaning it should say: CA says "I can hit up my friend annie for some xanax" and JG replied: "we'd be a good time"
    JUSTICE FOR SWEET CAYLEE

Quote Originally Posted by inod View Post
    There is evidence that Caylee is deceased. Why are you trying to create a false lead?
    I'm not - it's a coincidence, don't you think?

If Annie is such a big player in Caylee's disappearance, why are there only a few references to her existance in the over 500 text messages and cell phone calls?

My interest is peaked about her only because she is the only person on record that has any reference to Xanax in this mystery.

The fact that she is singled out as KC's closest friend is also a mystery that I hope is cleared up in a court of law under oath.

If anyone has more insight on this person and how she relates to this case, I know most of us would be very interested to hear all about her.

~ Beating the drum of awareness ~

Not a coincidence at all

I'm not - it's a coincidence, don't you think?

In fact it sounds like a deliberate action to mislead / derail the investigation. I don't think that conversation ever happened. It smacks of a desperate last ditch effort to divert attention away from the person responsible for Caylee's death.

Quote Originally Posted by inod View Post
    In fact it sounds like a deliberate action to mislead / derail the investigation. I don't think that conversation ever happened. It smacks of a desperate last ditch effort to divert attention away from the person responsible for Caylee's death.
    I have to agree, inod. That story about the airport sighting was something pushed originally by the A's if I recall, and has been disproved by LE.

Quote Originally Posted by drumstick View Post
    If Annie is such a big player in Caylee's disappearance, why are there only a few references to her existance in the over 500 text messages and cell phone calls?

My interest is peaked about her only because she is the only person on record that has any reference to Xanax in this mystery.

The fact that she is singled out as KC's closest friend is also a mystery that I hope is cleared up in a court of law under oath.

If anyone has more insight on this person and how she relates to this case, I know most of us would be very interested to hear all about her.

Me too, and that was my reason for starting this thread. I just recently started hearing her name and wanted to learn more.
    JUSTICE FOR SWEET CAYLEE

TigerBalm is offline Pray for all the missing and innocent people whose lives were taken too soon!
    The woman from the airport, aka Wanda that Cindy and Yuri were talking about that is just looking for her 15 mins of fame?

Also, Annie is in her early 20's not 40's like that lady said.

Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast