What about police artist sketches?

CatchingClues

Reaction score
Maybe I missed it but I don't hear anything in the tapes where she gives a description of what the Nanny and accomplices look like. Just wondering if any police artist renderings have been done, and if not, then why not?

Maybe I missed it but I don't hear anything in the tapes where she gives a description of what the Nanny and accomplices look like. Just wondering if any police artist renderings have been done, and if not, then why not?

Believe there was one done, but after figuring out all of Casey's lies, and the description being so generic, it did not make sense to release it to the public.

In other words, with a non-existent nanny, there was no reason to.

I think something is better than nothing. I am hoping they bring her back in for questioning and ask for specific details as to what the Nanny and accomplices look like, including the Nanny's children and their names. Is there any chance that whoever she used as a sitter gave her (Casey) a false name? I know it's grasping at straws here, but I continue to hold out hope that this precious child is still somewhere alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back