608 users online (59 members and 549 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CO - Nikita Weis & 3 others in failed murder-for-hire plot, Fountain, 2008

A Colorado teenager hired men to kill his mother so he could use her money to get breast implants for his girlfriend, police said.

Nikita Lee Weis, 18, was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit first-degree murder, said Fountain Deputy Police Chief Mike Barnett.

His girlfriend, Sophia Nicole Alsept, and two men police said he hired, Juan Antonio Velez Gonzalez, 18, and Brandon Michael Soroka, 19, were arrested on the same charge.

Weis' mother, Hyun Weis, was attacked Thursday with a small wooden baseball bat at her home but escaped, authorities said. She was released Friday from a hospital.

Barnett said Weis wanted to sell his mother's car and use money in her bank accounts to pay for breast implants for Alsept, 21.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080927/...2j139XqSRH2ocA

___
    Information from: The Gazette, http://www.gazette.com

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

How high are those kids IQ's for pity sake I hope all four of them get sent to prison for a long time. That poor mother. What is wrong with some kids these days? Murdering for breast implants for his girlfriend...that really takes the cake. That boy won't have to worry about anyone's breasts when he gets in prison...he'll be to busy worrying about his own butt. I hope those big gals in prison give the girlfriend a terrible time every minute of the day and night. I feel so bad for the mother. That was all she was worth to her son....the price of her car! I hope she never goes and visits him in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post
    How high are those kids IQ's for pity sake I hope all four of them get sent to prison for a long time. That poor mother. What is wrong with some kids these days? Murdering for breast implants for his girlfriend...that really takes the cake. That boy won't have to worry about anyone's breasts when he gets in prison...he'll be to busy worrying about his own butt. I hope those big gals in prison give the girlfriend a terrible time every minute of the day and night. I feel so bad for the mother. That was all she was worth to her son....the price of her car! I hope she never goes and visits him in prison.
    After thinking about it, maybe she had been an abusive mother, or something along those lines? We never hear the true story, usually. But yeah, I was pretty enraged, too.

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    After thinking about it, maybe she had been an abusive mother, or something along those lines?
    My mom's abusive so I think I'll murder her so I can buy my girl some new boobies?

Could be, DK, but could also be these kids are just bonkers. That girlfriend must be majic or something.

Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    What a retard.

imHo.

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    My mom's abusive so I think I'll murder her so I can buy my girl some new boobies?

Could be, DK, but could also be these kids are just bonkers. That girlfriend must be majic or something.
    LOL! Good point.

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Amen to the post by Bobbiesangel.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    is there something in the water out in Colorado? Paging John Denver?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    LOL! Good point.
    Right? Bad enough these teens decide on murdering a parent, but that's not good enough. Nope. They need to sell an automobile for plastic surgery.

Yeah these kids are smart like that. Sadly I am never shocked at the lengths young men will go to just to get their majical girl what she wants, and if it's breasts I mean how could he not murder his mom?

Right? Bad enough these teens decide on murdering a parent, but that's not good enough. Nope. They need to sell an automobile for plastic surgery.

Yeah these kids are smart like that. Sadly I am never shocked at the lengths young men will go to just to get their majical girl what she wants, and if it's breasts I mean how could he not murder his mom?
    People have gone insane. along with you.

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

tbthow is offline Baby T is out of the hospital again : ) Strong Boy!
    Oh my goodness just when you thought you heard it all. Insane.
    Please excuse me if I have replied to a post and can no longer find that thread. WS is wonderful all around and I don't want anyone to think I am being rude.. I forget what thread I post on at times.

Here's a Fruedian Twist

Mom was abusive, girl friend phyically resembles her and is kind to him, ergo he wants to go back to time when her felt loved/comforted by mom at the breast which were of generous proportions.

Boy that was one heck of a long run on sentence!

Does this sound to anyone else like a serial kiier in the making? After all they have to start somewhere. get the sucker off the streets now!

Happy Trails,
    Funny Face
    Last edited by Funny Face; 10-01-2008 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Duh typo!

Are we just raising more sociopaths or does it just seem that way?

how much does a boob job cost? hmmm how about the boy go out and get a job to pay for it?
    he's thrown away his life now and all for fake boobs. if this had worked, she probably would have dumped his sorry ass soon after.

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliKid View Post
    Are we just raising more sociopaths or does it just seem that way?
    Or are we just more aware of them? I don't know.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast