Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2008.07.17 Maria K. Interview (Clint's girlfriend)

2008.07.17 Maria K. Interview (Clint's girlfriend)

Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Finally!!!! Someone who though it was odd that Casey was always without child!!!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eg@gm For This Useful Post:

yeah, usually it takes an outsider without any skeletons to have an objective side to the situation.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Law_girl41 For This Useful Post:

bump up
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Prior Lake, MN moving to Utah in June 2010
    Once again we hear

Caylee was overly friendly to males

Amy H. said the samething

What is TonE thinking? What kind of man says yes it is ok to ignore your daughter so we can mess around in the back bedroom; by all means let your 2 yr old daughter hang out with my college buddies.

Sense of Appropriate

Responsibilities

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BB12 For This Useful Post:

This is the one time that anyone has let us know what kind of a mother, Casey eventually became while she was at TonE's.

Maria says that not only did Caylee open the apartment door, she also followed them to the balcony. This is while Casey is in the bedroom with TonE. She said it was disturbing that anything could of happened to Caylee, they were on the second floor and there is a lake at TonE's. She seemed to be the first person to notice that Casey spent a lot of time without Caylee. She also noticed that Casey could not really have a full time job. She answered so many of the questions that I have wondered about. None of the other people around Casey seemed to question her lack of Caylee, they just all bought into her lies.

One time, quite awhile ago, Lennie P, said that he wondered if Caylee may have fell from the second balcony? Wonder why TonE, said that Casey only had his jeep once for a short time, when everyone else said that she used it for the entire time he was in NY? Did TonE ever change his mind on when Casey had his jeep? Could she have made a key on the sly?

Soooo many questions, so few answers.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Green Eyes For This Useful Post:

Maria seems to be the only bright bulb in the whole package.

softsoul is offline I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
    The fact Casey left her 2 year old in the care of people she barely knew seemed to tell her a lot about Casey's true character. She wasn't fooled. Makes you wonder what the heck the others were paying attention to.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to softsoul For This Useful Post:

I found it interesting that Casey mentioned to Maria that she paid the nanny $400 per week. I know there was no nanny, but it is a line of questioning I wished LE had asked Casey. How much did you pay the nanny? How was the payment made, how often she was paid, etc.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ljwf22 For This Useful Post:

I noticed several things with Maria’s statement but the one that stood out to me was that Casey told Maria that she lived on Narcoossee Rd.
    That is the same road the tow yard is on at number 7777 where her car was towed. There is a house there that the yard manager Simon B. lives in. There is also an auto parts store that is somehow connected to this same tow yard. If you use google map and put the street address in you will se the names of the two businesses that are connected to that address. If you just plain google you will see names of other places along that road.

We all have pretty much figured out Casey's habit of using bits and pieces of others people lives to make up her own fake life.
    Why would she choose this address to give to Maria? Did she know anyone 'special' on this road? Someone we don’ t know about she may have used to help her dispose of Caylee’s body or somewhere close to home to keep Caylee on those nights she was not with CA or Casey. She seemed to have a problem keeping her ankles crossed so just wondering.
    There are several car rental places on this road. Some self-storage companies, real estate agency, UPS postal Box location and a park to fly lot for the airport as well as auto parts places, used car sales and other stuff. Nothing stood out to me but I am getting bleary eyed at this point.

This loosely ties in to the question by LE to William W. about the mechanic and getting the car fixed and the dead body smell made by the Ryan H. friend of Dusty friend of William W. (see William W. interview). I didn’t see any car dealership on the road but I only looked at what google brought up on Narcoossee Rd Orlando Fl. I did not check the white pages.
    Narcoossee Rd can be taken to get to the Amscot building. About 8 miles away and Narcoossee Rd leads to Moss Park Rd. This road is also just a few miles from her parent’s home and would be a way to get to the airport without taking a toll road as far as I can tell by the map. Each one of these roads either connects or cross Route 417, which goes to Oviedo. Narcossee Road looks to me as a great way to circumvent some toll both cameras but looking at a map is not the same as knowing the area.
    I just wanted to throw this out there. Maybe someone else remembers something that has been said or something rings a bell that could add to this a another possible location of someone that Casey knows or dealt with that could help find Caylee.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shadow of my mind For This Useful Post:

Well, Tony adamantly insisted that the last time Caylee was at the apartment was June 2nd, and that they "hung out down by the pool, just to be outside"...he repeated that several times, that date of the 2nd...so something STINKS in Tonyville, and it may just be that they were not watching Caylee and busy having sex and she fell from the balcony or just opened the door and somehow got outside and drowned in the lake?...OR did she bring Caylee over there while Tony was gone perhaps? One thing is sure, Tony needs to be interviewed again for the correct DATES!

It is also HIGHLY probable that Tony knew good and well Casey was stealing that gas at her parents, I mean, who goes over to their parents house when they are not even there and takes 2 cans of gas? Who does that? Most people, especially well paid full time employees who live with their parents and have plenty of money, would just borrow a gas can and BUY The gas...Tony has GOT to be kidding he did not KNOW she was stealing the gas...hard to tell what else she took out of there on these little trips-more food from mom and dad? I would bet she did-

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to magic-cat For This Useful Post:

Prior Lake, MN moving to Utah in June 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    Well, Tony adamantly insisted that the last time Caylee was at the apartment was June 2nd, and that they "hung out down by the pool, just to be outside"...he repeated that several times, that date of the 2nd...so something STINKS in Tonyville, and it may just be that they were not watching Caylee and busy having sex and she fell from the balcony or just opened the door and somehow got outside and drowned in the lake?...OR did she bring Caylee over there while Tony was gone perhaps? One thing is sure, Tony needs to be interviewed again for the correct DATES!

It is also HIGHLY probable that Tony knew good and well Casey was stealing that gas at her parents, I mean, who goes over to their parents house when they are not even there and takes 2 cans of gas? Who does that? Most people, especially well paid full time employees who live with their parents and have plenty of money, would just borrow a gas can and BUY The gas...Tony has GOT to be kidding he did not KNOW she was stealing the gas...hard to tell what else she took out of there on these little trips-more food from mom and dad? I would bet she did-
    TonE had a picture in his cell phone of caylee on june 2 that is how he remebers june 2 it was during his second interview that all the other dates- time line come out......

TonE is guilty of poor judgement; and I am sure drug use.....but covering up a chld's injury in a massive apartment building- housing college students running around 24/7 is just not likely..........

casey killed caylee out of revenge rage directed at cindy - all of casey lies where coming to a head.....caylee was starting to string together words-make sentenaces.......trunk.....

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BB12 For This Useful Post:

Contact with Casey from Maria Kissh Interview With LE July 17, 2008
    http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Transcript.pdf

June 10,11,12 Maria K. states that she saw Caylee only once at Tony L. apartment about 7:00PM but is not sure of the exact date. Clint H. was also there at the same time. Caylee actually opened the apartment door. She was also alone on the balcony of the apartment while Casey was in Tony’s room.
    Page 785 Lines 14-18 & Page 786 Lines 1-22 & Page 787 Lines 5-9 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

June 20 Maria K. states that this is the last time she saw Casey. Casey had stayed with Tony the entire weekend and Casey had told her Caylee was with the nanny at the beach.
    Page 787 Lines 18-25 & Page 788 Lines 1-8 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

June 20 Maria K. states that Casey had gone out with them in a big group [Fusion is mentioned in context with this date on page 792]
    Page 791 Lines 25 & Page 792 Lines 1-2 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

June 27 Maria K. states that Casey went to Fusion for a white party that night but Clint and her did not go they went someplace else.
    Page 792 Lines 8-10 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

July 3 Maria K. states that Casey had told her a couple of weeks earlier that she was coming to the Dragon Room but she never did. [25 W Church St Orlando, FL 32801 (407) 843-8600]
    Page 792 Lines 17-25 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008
    Last edited by shadow of my mind; 11-07-2008 at 02:35 AM. Reason: spelling

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shadow of my mind For This Useful Post:

Notes From Maria Kissh Interview With LE July 17, 2008

Maria K. states that Casey was over at Tony’s all the time and Casey would spend the night a lot. She did not have Caylee with her.
    Page 787 Lines 10-12 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

Maria K. states that Casey told her she worked for Universal. That she paid Caylee’s nanny $400.00 a week and she was a friend of hers and Caylee’s father was deceased.
    Page 789 Lines 24-25 & Page 790 Lines 1-7 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

Maria K. states that Casey told her she lived off of Narcoossee road with her parents and that sometime in July her parents moved out gave her and Caylee the home.
    Page 790 Lines 12-18 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

Maria K. states the Tony did not mind that Casey had a child. “Tony’s roommates, Clint & I thought she was the cutest thing.” [Cameron is the only other roommate that has been named]
    Page 791 Lines 1-5 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadow of my mind For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by shadow of my mind View Post
    I noticed several things with Mariaís statement but the one that stood out to me was that Casey told Maria that she lived on Narcoossee Rd. That is the same road the tow yard is on at number 7777 where her car was towed. There is a house there that the yard manager Simon B. lives in. There is also an auto parts store that is somehow connected to this same tow yard. If you use google map and put the street address in you will se the names of the two businesses that are connected to that address. If you just plain google you will see names of other places along that road.

We all have pretty much figured out Casey's habit of using bits and pieces of others people lives to make up her own fake life.
    Why would she choose this address to give to Maria? Did she know anyone 'special' on this road? Someone we doní t know about she may have used to help her dispose of Cayleeís body or somewhere close to home to keep Caylee on those nights she was not with CA or Casey. She seemed to have a problem keeping her ankles crossed so just wondering.
    There are several car rental places on this road. Some self-storage companies, real estate agency, UPS postal Box location and a park to fly lot for the airport as well as auto parts places, used car sales and other stuff. Nothing stood out to me but I am getting bleary eyed at this point.

This loosely ties in to the question by LE to William W. about the mechanic and getting the car fixed and the dead body smell made by the Ryan H. friend of Dusty friend of William W. (see William W. interview). I didnít see any car dealership on the road but I only looked at what google brought up on Narcoossee Rd Orlando Fl. I did not check the white pages.
    Narcoossee Rd can be taken to get to the Amscot building. About 8 miles away and Narcoossee Rd leads to Moss Park Rd. This road is also just a few miles from her parentís home and would be a way to get to the airport without taking a toll road as far as I can tell by the map. Each one of these roads either connects or cross Route 417, which goes to Oviedo. Narcossee Road looks to me as a great way to circumvent some toll both cameras but looking at a map is not the same as knowing the area.
    I just wanted to throw this out there. Maybe someone else remembers something that has been said or something rings a bell that could add to this a another possible location of someone that Casey knows or dealt with that could help find Caylee.
    Hi

Maria said Casey told her she lived off Narcoossee Rd (yes, kinda true, Narcoosee to Lee Vista to Chickasaw Trail)
    Narcoossee north of SR 528 used to house many Airport Car Rental lots, but many have since moved onto airport property.
    BUT Narcoossee South of SR 528 and bordered by SR 417 is were The Lake Nona subdivision is located (as well as other golf course communities, some gated) where you can find upper middle class and expensive luxury homes.
    Was Casey trying to "impress" Maria by saying she lived off Narcoossee and let Maria conclude if it's the Lake Nona area?
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:

Thank you Shadow, Great Summary!
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:

I just can't believe not one person ever picked Casey up from work, or met her work friends, met her after work..or even ever asked her how she can work and be at the apartment all the time. How on earth do you leave your 2 year old alone to go in the bedroom with your boyfriend? You leave her alone with people she just met??

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mendara For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mendara View Post
    I just can't believe not one person ever picked Casey up from work, or met her work friends, met her after work..or even ever asked her how she can work and be at the apartment all the time. How on earth do you leave your 2 year old alone to go in the bedroom with your boyfriend? You leave her alone with people she just met??
    And on a balcony, no less!

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ChasingMoxie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ChasingMoxie View Post
    And on a balcony, no less!
    Maybe in Casey-ville, she killed Caylee to keep her safe. Can't have her falling off a balcony, now, can we?

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric's_Iguana For This Useful Post:

You know, I re-read this interview, and was for some reason struck by how sad I feel now. I read this before, and it was just a part of the huge sadness - but now, reading it again, I started to cry for that precious little angel all over again. The fact that this little baby girl was in the living room all by herself, with strangers, while her mother was stowed away in Tony's room - So sad. So very sad. I can't imagine leaving my daughter alone for any length of time in a house that was unfamiliar, with strangers...

Baby Caylee, you are safe now. My heart is bleeding for any sadness or fear you have ever felt.

If it was an accident,why the duct tape?

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Seebra For This Useful Post:

Something struck me while reading this interview -- it just became more real how KC lives and lies from moment to moment, making thinks up as she goes along. In addition she seems to lie with no stress or discomfort. Tony had made it very clear in his interviews that KC was not what he considered "moved in". The story about the parents giving her the house was simply a explanation for why she needed to stay at Tony's. Perhaps, given that she was being so nice by cooking, cleaning, and making herself so available to Tony, she was hoping against hope that he would ask her to move in.

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to steadychick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mendara View Post
    If you read or watch the details of KC's relations with others you will note that KC by nature and habit was very very careful to keep all of her friends and aquaintances very compartmentalized and seperate. Each with a wildly diferent story about KC. It's that same straight line mentality that allows her to simply drive straight past any questions in peoples minds. This is also where some of the weirder rumors from this whole case come from. The outlandish stories she would tell just one person. ie Dad abused her, Lee wanted sex with her, Mom and dad giving her the house, Zanny took Caylee, Zanny even exists. Some of these still seem to exist in the public arena as fact even when we know that absolutely everything out of KC's mouth is a lie. For example CA trying to strangle KC during the June 15th arguement. Where did that originate from? Does it not track back to a story told by KC to a friend or relative?

About the only ones who would have been in a position to start asking questions were those that did deal with her the most. ie the A's and possibly JG and his family. It is obvious that the Grunds had figured out alot of who and what she was, although I dont think they could have reasonably percieved the current danger to Caylee. The A's should have been asking more questions. everyone else would simply have never given much thought to the lies KC would tell as a matter of course.

As far as why so few of Tony's friends seemed concerned about KC's mothering skills. Most of the friends were male college students. 21 or so. Unless those boys had direct and regular contact with very young children (sibblings nieces nephews etc) it is not unreasonable that they have not yet formed an actual mental opinion or ability to judge parenting. Short of actual and clearly apparent physical abuse it just simply would not be noticed by them. Now a female of that age will be much more likely to have the closer experiences with child care and more prone to pick up on parenting issues, hence Maria noticing and comenting about this sort of thing, while the boys remain clueless.

43. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to faefrost For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CaliKid View Post
    Maria seems to be the only bright bulb in the whole package.

I have always thought she was the only one with a working brain in that group.

45. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to metalcrystal For This Useful Post:

$400 a week! What more proof do you need that there never was a nanny? KC did not work, so there was no need for a nanny. She didn't work so there was no $400 per week for a nanny.

Maria didn't think she had any information that was really helpful. Little did she know! Bet if this goes to trial, LE will use this tidbit in testimony. As should ZG's attorneys in the civil suit!

47. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to steadychick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by steadychick View Post
    $400 a week! What more proof do you need that there never was a nanny? KC did not work, so there was no need for a nanny. She didn't work so there was no $400 per week for a nanny.

Maria didn't think she had any information that was really helpful. Little did she know! Bet if this goes to trial, LE will use this tidbit in testimony. As should ZG's attorneys in the civil suit!
    She would have to have been making at least $15/hour to be taking home $400 a week to give the nanny and that would leave her NO money for anything else. It wouldn't make any sense to even work. I know she didn't work but didn't anyone else question that?

49. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nephers For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast