2008.07.17 Maria K. Interview (Clint's girlfriend)

Finally!!!! Someone who though it was odd that Casey was always without child!!!

yeah, usually it takes an outsider without any skeletons to have an objective side to the situation.

Once again we hear

Caylee was overly friendly to males

Amy H. said the samething

What is TonE thinking? What kind of man says yes it is ok to ignore your daughter so we can mess around in the back bedroom; by all means let your 2 yr old daughter hang out with my college buddies.

Sense of Appropriate

Responsibilities

This is the one time that anyone has let us know what kind of a mother, Casey eventually became while she was at TonE's.

Maria says that not only did Caylee open the apartment door, she also followed them to the balcony. This is while Casey is in the bedroom with TonE. She said it was disturbing that anything could of happened to Caylee, they were on the second floor and there is a lake at TonE's. She seemed to be the first person to notice that Casey spent a lot of time without Caylee. She also noticed that Casey could not really have a full time job. She answered so many of the questions that I have wondered about. None of the other people around Casey seemed to question her lack of Caylee, they just all bought into her lies.

One time, quite awhile ago, Lennie P, said that he wondered if Caylee may have fell from the second balcony? Wonder why TonE, said that Casey only had his jeep once for a short time, when everyone else said that she used it for the entire time he was in NY? Did TonE ever change his mind on when Casey had his jeep? Could she have made a key on the sly?

Soooo many questions, so few answers. :waitasec:

Maria seems to be the only bright bulb in the whole package.

The fact Casey left her 2 year old in the care of people she barely knew seemed to tell her a lot about Casey's true character. She wasn't fooled. Makes you wonder what the heck the others were paying attention to.

I found it interesting that Casey mentioned to Maria that she paid the nanny $400 per week. I know there was no nanny, but it is a line of questioning I wished LE had asked Casey. How much did you pay the nanny? How was the payment made, how often she was paid, etc.

I noticed several things with Maria’s statement but the one that stood out to me was that Casey told Maria that she lived on Narcoossee Rd.
That is the same road the tow yard is on at number 7777 where her car was towed. There is a house there that the yard manager Simon B. lives in. There is also an auto parts store that is somehow connected to this same tow yard. If you use google map and put the street address in you will se the names of the two businesses that are connected to that address. If you just plain google you will see names of other places along that road.

We all have pretty much figured out Casey's habit of using bits and pieces of others people lives to make up her own fake life.
Why would she choose this address to give to Maria? Did she know anyone 'special' on this road? Someone we don’ t know about she may have used to help her dispose of Caylee’s body or somewhere close to home to keep Caylee on those nights she was not with CA or Casey. She seemed to have a problem keeping her ankles crossed so just wondering.
There are several car rental places on this road. Some self-storage companies, real estate agency, UPS postal Box location and a park to fly lot for the airport as well as auto parts places, used car sales and other stuff. Nothing stood out to me but I am getting bleary eyed at this point.

This loosely ties in to the question by LE to William W. about the mechanic and getting the car fixed and the dead body smell made by the Ryan H. friend of Dusty friend of William W. (see William W. interview). I didn’t see any car dealership on the road but I only looked at what google brought up on Narcoossee Rd Orlando Fl. I did not check the white pages.
Narcoossee Rd can be taken to get to the Amscot building. About 8 miles away and Narcoossee Rd leads to Moss Park Rd. This road is also just a few miles from her parent’s home and would be a way to get to the airport without taking a toll road as far as I can tell by the map. Each one of these roads either connects or cross Route 417, which goes to Oviedo. Narcossee Road looks to me as a great way to circumvent some toll both cameras but looking at a map is not the same as knowing the area.
I just wanted to throw this out there. Maybe someone else remembers something that has been said or something rings a bell that could add to this a another possible location of someone that Casey knows or dealt with that could help find Caylee.

Well, Tony adamantly insisted that the last time Caylee was at the apartment was June 2nd, and that they "hung out down by the pool, just to be outside"...he repeated that several times, that date of the 2nd...so something STINKS in Tonyville, and it may just be that they were not watching Caylee and busy having sex and she fell from the balcony or just opened the door and somehow got outside and drowned in the lake?...OR did she bring Caylee over there while Tony was gone perhaps? One thing is sure, Tony needs to be interviewed again for the correct DATES!

It is also HIGHLY probable that Tony knew good and well Casey was stealing that gas at her parents, I mean, who goes over to their parents house when they are not even there and takes 2 cans of gas? Who does that? Most people, especially well paid full time employees who live with their parents and have plenty of money, would just borrow a gas can and BUY The gas...Tony has GOT to be kidding he did not KNOW she was stealing the gas...hard to tell what else she took out of there on these little trips-more food from mom and dad? I would bet she did-

Well, Tony adamantly insisted that the last time Caylee was at the apartment was June 2nd, and that they "hung out down by the pool, just to be outside"...he repeated that several times, that date of the 2nd...so something STINKS in Tonyville, and it may just be that they were not watching Caylee and busy having sex and she fell from the balcony or just opened the door and somehow got outside and drowned in the lake?...OR did she bring Caylee over there while Tony was gone perhaps? One thing is sure, Tony needs to be interviewed again for the correct DATES!

It is also HIGHLY probable that Tony knew good and well Casey was stealing that gas at her parents, I mean, who goes over to their parents house when they are not even there and takes 2 cans of gas? Who does that? Most people, especially well paid full time employees who live with their parents and have plenty of money, would just borrow a gas can and BUY The gas...Tony has GOT to be kidding he did not KNOW she was stealing the gas...hard to tell what else she took out of there on these little trips-more food from mom and dad? I would bet she did-

TonE had a picture in his cell phone of caylee on june 2 that is how he remebers june 2 it was during his second interview that all the other dates- time line come out......

TonE is guilty of poor judgement; and I am sure drug use.....but covering up a chld's injury in a massive apartment building- housing college students running around 24/7 is just not likely..........

casey killed caylee out of revenge rage directed at cindy - all of casey lies where coming to a head.....caylee was starting to string together words-make sentenaces.......trunk.....

Contact with Casey from Maria Kissh Interview With LE July 17, 2008
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Transcript.pdf

June 10,11,12 Maria K. states that she saw Caylee only once at Tony L. apartment about 7:00PM but is not sure of the exact date. Clint H. was also there at the same time. Caylee actually opened the apartment door. She was also alone on the balcony of the apartment while Casey was in Tony’s room.
Page 785 Lines 14-18 & Page 786 Lines 1-22 & Page 787 Lines 5-9 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

June 20 Maria K. states that this is the last time she saw Casey. Casey had stayed with Tony the entire weekend and Casey had told her Caylee was with the nanny at the beach.
Page 787 Lines 18-25 & Page 788 Lines 1-8 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

June 20 Maria K. states that Casey had gone out with them in a big group [Fusion is mentioned in context with this date on page 792]
Page 791 Lines 25 & Page 792 Lines 1-2 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

June 27 Maria K. states that Casey went to Fusion for a white party that night but Clint and her did not go they went someplace else.
Page 792 Lines 8-10 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

July 3 Maria K. states that Casey had told her a couple of weeks earlier that she was coming to the Dragon Room but she never did. [25 W Church St Orlando, FL 32801 (407) 843-8600]
Page 792 Lines 17-25 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

Notes From Maria Kissh Interview With LE July 17, 2008

Maria K. states that Casey was over at Tony’s all the time and Casey would spend the night a lot. She did not have Caylee with her.
Page 787 Lines 10-12 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

Maria K. states that Casey told her she worked for Universal. That she paid Caylee’s nanny $400.00 a week and she was a friend of hers and Caylee’s father was deceased.
Page 789 Lines 24-25 & Page 790 Lines 1-7 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

Maria K. states that Casey told her she lived off of Narcoossee road with her parents and that sometime in July her parents moved out gave her and Caylee the home.
Page 790 Lines 12-18 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

Maria K. states the Tony did not mind that Casey had a child. “Tony’s roommates, Clint & I thought she was the cutest thing.” [Cameron is the only other roommate that has been named]
Page 791 Lines 1-5 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008

I noticed several things with Maria’s statement but the one that stood out to me was that Casey told Maria that she lived on Narcoossee Rd. That is the same road the tow yard is on at number 7777 where her car was towed. There is a house there that the yard manager Simon B. lives in. There is also an auto parts store that is somehow connected to this same tow yard. If you use google map and put the street address in you will se the names of the two businesses that are connected to that address. If you just plain google you will see names of other places along that road.

We all have pretty much figured out Casey's habit of using bits and pieces of others people lives to make up her own fake life.
Why would she choose this address to give to Maria? Did she know anyone 'special' on this road? Someone we don’ t know about she may have used to help her dispose of Caylee’s body or somewhere close to home to keep Caylee on those nights she was not with CA or Casey. She seemed to have a problem keeping her ankles crossed so just wondering.
There are several car rental places on this road. Some self-storage companies, real estate agency, UPS postal Box location and a park to fly lot for the airport as well as auto parts places, used car sales and other stuff. Nothing stood out to me but I am getting bleary eyed at this point.

This loosely ties in to the question by LE to William W. about the mechanic and getting the car fixed and the dead body smell made by the Ryan H. friend of Dusty friend of William W. (see William W. interview). I didn’t see any car dealership on the road but I only looked at what google brought up on Narcoossee Rd Orlando Fl. I did not check the white pages.
Narcoossee Rd can be taken to get to the Amscot building. About 8 miles away and Narcoossee Rd leads to Moss Park Rd. This road is also just a few miles from her parent’s home and would be a way to get to the airport without taking a toll road as far as I can tell by the map. Each one of these roads either connects or cross Route 417, which goes to Oviedo. Narcossee Road looks to me as a great way to circumvent some toll both cameras but looking at a map is not the same as knowing the area.
I just wanted to throw this out there. Maybe someone else remembers something that has been said or something rings a bell that could add to this a another possible location of someone that Casey knows or dealt with that could help find Caylee.

Hi

Maria said Casey told her she lived off Narcoossee Rd (yes, kinda true, Narcoosee to Lee Vista to Chickasaw Trail)
Narcoossee north of SR 528 used to house many Airport Car Rental lots, but many have since moved onto airport property.
BUT Narcoossee South of SR 528 and bordered by SR 417 is were The Lake Nona subdivision is located (as well as other golf course communities, some gated) where you can find upper middle class and expensive luxury homes.
Was Casey trying to "impress" Maria by saying she lived off Narcoossee and let Maria conclude if it's the Lake Nona area?

I just can't believe not one person ever picked Casey up from work, or met her work friends, met her after work..or even ever asked her how she can work and be at the apartment all the time. How on earth do you leave your 2 year old alone to go in the bedroom with your boyfriend? You leave her alone with people she just met??

I just can't believe not one person ever picked Casey up from work, or met her work friends, met her after work..or even ever asked her how she can work and be at the apartment all the time. How on earth do you leave your 2 year old alone to go in the bedroom with your boyfriend? You leave her alone with people she just met??

And on a balcony, no less! :doh:

You know, I re-read this interview, and was for some reason struck by how sad I feel now. I read this before, and it was just a part of the huge sadness - but now, reading it again, I started to cry for that precious little angel all over again. The fact that this little baby girl was in the living room all by herself, with strangers, while her mother was stowed away in Tony's room - So sad. So very sad. I can't imagine leaving my daughter alone for any length of time in a house that was unfamiliar, with strangers...

Baby Caylee, you are safe now. My heart is bleeding for any sadness or fear you have ever felt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back