2008.07.30 Mike K. Interview Only - (Mgr at Kodak)

According to Mr. Kozak, who was Casey's boss at Kodak, Casey ONLY worked for Kodak for 5 or 6 months, in 04/05 time frame, and they did not fire her, per se, she abandoned her job and they filed paperwork that she was terminated for job abandonment...AND she NEVER worked for Colorvision-she never transferred over with them.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/18%20Mike%20Kozak%20Transcript.pdf

Crazy she was being trained for a better job also and she still just never came back. Why would she do that? So weird!

It sounds like she started working there while pregnant with Caylee. CA said on the stand that KC's medical bills were covered by her employer when she delivered. It sounds like maybe, she just never went back???

I don't know, but this does not tell us the dates she worked, but from this interview, we can determine that she never worked there after Caylee was born-never, and she never worked for Colorvision, and she never worked for Universal, so what in the world was she doing all those times she left her baby all evening and night to "go to work"?

I read that she left her job after having the baby. I took this to mean she was working while she was prego and up to the point of the birth. Then just never returned.

It sounds like she started working there while pregnant with Caylee. CA said on the stand that KC's medical bills were covered by her employer when she delivered. It sounds like maybe, she just never went back???

Apparently she must not have told them until she was showing...but if she worked there less than 6 months and quit before Caylee was born, then she has not had a job since 05...Maybe she felt that this was a job she loved and Caylee was "depriving" her of her opportunity to have the career that she desired? Who knows, but yeah, she must have been pregnant the whole time and just did not tell them until she was showing...

Crazy she was being trained for a better job also and she still just never came back. Why would she do that? So weird!

I know. Self-sabotage? Too tired with the baby? Of course we ask why she'd do anything to Caylee, too, so who the heck knows!

If she has not had a job since Caylee was born then what HAS she been doing? There HAS to be somewhere she was going-from the sounds of all the interviews with friends, I would say she had quite the active social and love life and in all honesty that is likely what she was doing: just partying, and hanging with friends and lovers, many lovers and SHOPPING no doubt.

Now we know for the first 8 to 10 months, Lauren and Jesse and his family and her family were "watching" her while Casey PRESUMABLY worked, and after that the only ones that we are certain of that watched her are her parents...The nanny story may have been invented because mom and dad wanted HER to watch Caylee more, and since she could not stand to do THAT, she created this ficticious nanny and perhaps started dosing Caylee up with something so she would sleep? Who knows? Casey does...

Here's what I got out of that interview..she had a job, they were even putting her in a management program and she partied alot after hours with co workers. They were trying to groom her to be alittle more then a photo girl. She was so inconsiderate and down right stupid as to just not show up to work again.. not even a phone call to say she was not coming back. Seems that was the way she treated everyone..use them and then just boogey on..no outlook to the future..where she might need to have them as a reference on a resume. Which says to me ..she never wanted to or meant to have any real world jobs again. And guess what ..she didn't.

I know. Self-sabotage? Too tired with the baby? Of course we ask why she'd do anything to Caylee, too, so who the heck knows!

Too tired from the baby..I think not..everyone else was taking care of the baby then except Casey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back