2008.07.17 Sean D. Interview Only (HS Friend)

Does anyone else think a lot more questions should have been asked here??? this is the guy at least 2 people said would be Casey's closest guy friend. He could have given a lot of insight into Casey, maybe. At least into more of Casey's deceit possibly : )

The date of the interview was the 17th
The policeman was not familiar with the case.
His job was just to establish who knew the nanny, lies, dates and the policeman did this....later more formal questions are done if the investigators deem they need more info/insight but at this pointsean will be interviwed next by the prosecution team down the road........

Sean states he knew all of Casey BF--ok ask him who Casey had sex with in Nov 2004 and then ask how come he was not aware of Ricardo.....

Sean you need to revise that statement to "I have no clue who Casey shacks up with "....

and what is Sean role? At what point did Sean have sex with Casey?

Whom ever stated Sean is Casey BFF missed the boat ....

Does anyone else think a lot more questions should have been asked here??? this is the guy at least 2 people said would be Casey's closest guy friend. He could have given a lot of insight into Casey, maybe. At least into more of Casey's deceit possibly : )

I totally agree! I realize that this was very early on in the case but Sean was practically interviewing himself! I hope that they spoke to him again! :)

so, did i understand this correctly that he got a phone call from kc's cell phone AFTER she was arrested....? wowzers! lots of that going around! Didn't TL say same thing?!

It could have been from the phone that was at tony's IIRC

Is Sean Exit13? Their answers here and in the police interview sound almost exactly the same.

I find it interesting that LE interviewed Sean as quickly as they did, this was just 2 days after Caylee was reported missing.And unlessI have missed it I still have not seen Annie's interview.

<snip>

Whom ever stated Sean is Casey BFF missed the boat ....

I really don't think KC had a BFF...at least in the way most people view such a relationship. I doubt anyone really knew her...who she was changed with the situation and what she wanted out of it. JMHO

I really don't think KC had a BFF...at least in the way most people view such a relationship. I doubt anyone really knew her...who she was changed with the situation and what she wanted out of it. JMHO

Right. It appears as if she didn't have a BFF, but used people when she needed them. Sean, like so many other people, just thought he knew the real Casey.

The interviews of these brothers were pathetic. "And who's Caylee?" WTH???
It was like the officer was drunk or something...very strange. But then again, AR worked for them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back