2008.08.04 George Anthony Interview Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to George's interview. My understanding is that as he jumped in his car, to chase Casey who was taking Cindy's car, Cindy was telling him not to chase Casey, and George said he was tired of it (Casey's shenaningans) and took off after Casey anyway.

Through the interview, LE says that George told this incident to the FBI in confidence, and LE apologised to George for bringing it up, and a few other times LE apologises for bringing it up to Cindy in her interview.

In Cindy's interview when this is brought up, Cindy flat out denies any knowledge of the incident whatever.

Ok, so my question is, what reason would Cindy have for not wanting anybody to know she was there and fully aware of the incident?

Really has me scratching my head. :waitasec:

Your thoughts on this?

I'm sorry - when was this audio released? Last night or this morning? Or has it been available for a while?

It says released Sept. 26th but I don't know what time.

Thank you. Not sure how I missed this yesterday. Sad its not video. Maybe that'll come.

I'm sorry - when was this audio released? Last night or this morning? Or has it been available for a while?

They had teaser snippets in the 11pm news last night, but it was not yet available to us. Probably came out in the wee hours...:sleep:

Just listened to George's interview. My understanding is that as he jumped in his car, to chase Casey who was taking Cindy's car, Cindy was telling him not to chase Casey, and George said he was tired of it (Casey's shenaningans) and took off after Casey anyway.

Through the interview, LE says that George told this incident to the FBI in confidence, and LE apologised to George for bringing it up, and a few other times LE apologises for bringing it up to Cindy in her interview.

In Cindy's interview when this is brought up, Cindy flat out denies any knowledge of the incident whatever.

Ok, so my question is, what reason would Cindy have for not wanting anybody to know she was there and fully aware of the incident?

Your thoughts on this?

I'm still uploading he vid and haven't watched it yet. I guess Cindy didn't want to admit to the incident the same reason she never mentioned the money theft from her parents, from her, or the fight on June 15th. I really can't help but wonder what else is known but not talked about. Sure shows how easy Cindy lies. Also, Cindy's mom does not mention the money theft from her either.

In the beginning, hearing George talking about what a quick learner Caylee is...He is so proud. So sad...:(

Your thoughts on this?
I found it most disturbing, mainly because it showed Cindy that George was being honest with LE. Perhaps she had told him not to mention it?? Cindy was in charge of George ... according to him she SENT him to work on the 16th.

Your thoughts on this?

I listened to it last night before I went to bed and caught this also - it's the biggest thing that stood out to me. But it is not absolutely clear that it is Cindy he is talking to, need to slow down the audio because it is a little muffled at that exact point. But I don't think it could be anybody else.

WHY WOULD CINDY NOT WANT LOCAL LE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS??? And Why was Casey going way out to the West side of Orlando with Cindy's vehicle?

I haven't gotten to Casey taking Cindy's car yet. What day did that happen on? TIA!

LE has admitted that Cindy has lied to them. They even told Cindy they knew she was lying, so why haven't they arrested her for it? Apparently George even lied during the Greta show. But, I think he did it because Cindy told him to. After listening to George's interview I believe he wasn't involved in this at all and he really wants to know where Caylee is. So why is every one else covering for Casey and how do they live in the house with her? Especially, after George tells LE he knew what that smell in the car was. And when did Cindy actually start covering for Casey? Since apparently she had Cindy's car at least 2 weeks before the 911 calls, when Cindy was telling everyone she hadn't seen Casey in a month.

I know too many questions but I am just so confused with all this mess.

snipped - NO IDEA other than Casey and Cindy's enabling of her was an issue between them??

And Why was Casey going way out to the West side of Orlando with Cindy's vehicle?

I think she knew that George was following her so she just went on a dash wherever to try and lose him.

I haven't gotten to Casey taking Cindy's car yet. What day did that happen on? TIA!

Not sure, George can't remember and says he has tp get their Epass records (automatic toll road reader for Orlando) so he can figure it out.

The Epass statements are not in here, really wish they were. I have an Epass, and the records show which toll both you went through along with time and date.

George has suspected for 2 years that Casey doesn't really work.
He is talking about the fact that Casey uses 2 computers and sends emails to herself about work.:eek:
Geez, it gets to a point where it's less time & effort to just simply go to a real job. :rolleyes:

I think she knew that George was following her so she just went on a dash wherever to try and lose him.

I'm not so sure. Either one of the exits George thinks she got off at would take her down to Universal. OR she could have been going to see a friend, or "client". :)

Listening now. You can hear the anguish and frustration with his daughter in his voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj