Paul Newman Dies of Cancer (83 years old)

colomom

Inactive
Reaction score
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hEOiFzC0uwlunNsBMhhe8Lk2zoswD93F3OG02

I can't express my sadness....

PaulNewman.jpg

............................Click........................

Nice photo tribute here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R-qJaJRSRs

OMG, I am heartbroken........what a beautiful man, and a beautiful life. RIP Paul :rose:

I just saw this on the news, and my heart sank...

We have lost a talented actor,great humanitarian, and all-around wonderful person...

RIP.

I am so sad to hear this.
He was a wonderful man, he did much good in so many areas of life!He will be missed.
My sympathies to his family and friends.

Old Blue Eyes-on behalf of my mom and myself, have the sweetest of rests-there will never be another beauty like yours, and may the mightieness of your heart and spirit live on and on through your legacy....

what a great actor and family man.....they don't make 'em like that anymore.....:clap:

I had a feeling when I got up this morning because HBO is playing Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid over and over. Watching right now. Great actor, great MAN.

My prayers are with his family.

Heaven just scored a big one......rest in Peace Mr. Newman.

This makes me very sad but glad that he doesn't have to suffer anymore. I hope he runs into Mom when he checks into heaven as they could have a ball. RIP, Paul old blue eyes.

PS: He and my dad looked alike when they were young.

Oh,....... may he RIP.

Prayers and condolences to his friends and family.

:(
fran

This is so sad....he is out of pain now, though. I feel horrible for Joanne and their children. God bless them and God rest Paul...he was one of the VERY best and they just don't make 'em like him anymore.

One of the Greats.... How sad.

My thoughts and prayers to his friends and family.

I met Paul Newman in 1987? at the St. Pete Grand Prix when he was racing his car.... what a man. He was one of the most gracious, down to Earth, kind person I had ever met. His blue eyes were like marbles and I did not swoon or act like a teenager, but when I got home, I begged my husband to get contacts, to change his brown eyes. Of course he refused...... I do think my husband had a man crush as well. Mr. Newman was a special person and will be missed.

I just saw the announcement now.. I am saddened by his loss..however his memory will live on thru his films and through all of his charitable works.. its is the worlds loss but not nearly so much as his family. I am glad he died at home surrounded by those who loved him most and glad that he is no longer suffering and finally at peace with no more pain.

The world has lost a very special, selfless man. May he rest in peace. My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

RIP Paul. You were one of the all time greats, bar none. :(

Blink is heartbroken. My husband went to school with his daughter, and I may have married him just because of that.
Love to Mrs. Newman and their family to day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back