715 users online (85 members and 630 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Something not mentioned before - Construction Sites

I am going to list several construction projects going on in the area; as they pertain to locations where Casey has visited or is known to have traveled that I have come accross so far, perhaps others can add to this list.

1. Blanchard Park. Rouse Road has been a MAJOR construction site for most of this year. There was even a portion of the road that was relocated for a period of time then moved back. This construction travels north and south of the YMCA entrance side of the park.

2. Lake Underhill. The 408 which crosses this lake has been a major construction site since before the beggining of the year.

3. McCoy Road the end just before the 90 turn before it dead ends into a buisness lot. (Next to the B-Line 528)
    This is by the airport. When I was searching on Labor Day these builings were completed outside, the parking lots were paved, neumerous dumpsters were all over by them because it looked like they were still working on the interiors. These are large white warehouse/office type buildings. They are also surrounded on the backside by a large pond. If you view the images also there is an area I could not get to because at the time there was alot of water but it looks like from the arial view it could be a "midnight" party area. It is just past the curve in the road on the left. But back to the construction site. Also to note it was very very isolated. She could have been back here during those calls and could have used the woods or even some dumpsters. Google map link for this local :
    http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=28.45...z=17&t=h&hl=en

Why do I mention these construction sites? Maybe she placed Caylee's body in one of these locations as well.

These are areas she has been through so maybe some other locals here can call out some other construction sites they know of and we can have a list handy.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by Friptzap View Post
    I am going to list several construction projects going on in the area; as they pertain to locations where Casey has visited or is known to have traveled that I have come accross so far, perhaps others can add to this list.

1. Blanchard Park. Rouse Road has been a MAJOR construction site for most of this year. There was even a portion of the road that was relocated for a period of time then moved back. This construction travels north and south of the YMCA entrance side of the park.

2. Lake Underhill. The 408 which crosses this lake has been a major construction site since before the beggining of the year.

3. McCoy Road the end just before the 90 turn before it dead ends into a buisness lot. (Next to the B-Line 528)
    This is by the airport. When I was searching on Labor Day these builings were completed outside, the parking lots were paved, neumerous dumpsters were all over by them because it looked like they were still working on the interiors. These are large white warehouse/office type buildings. They are also surrounded on the backside by a large pond. If you view the images also there is an area I could not get to because at the time there was alot of water but it looks like from the arial view it could be a "midnight" party area. It is just past the curve in the road on the left. But back to the construction site. Also to note it was very very isolated. She could have been back here during those calls and could have used the woods or even some dumpsters.

Why do I mention these construction sites? Maybe she placed Caylee's body in one of these locations as well.

These are areas she has been through so maybe some other locals here can call out some other construction sites they know of and we can have a list handy.
    In the beginning I had a dream of a house. I then researched the Bella Vida homes because PattyG showed me a picture of a home there that looked much like the one in my dream. Another member lived close to there and took a ride to the new development. She said there were at least 10 dumpsters there as there was a lot of NEW CONSTRUCTION.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

In the interview with Christopher S., he mentions that Casey had talked about looking at a home with her mom in a subdivision near a dump...off of Curry Ford or something? I don't know if they're still building in that subdivision, but CS says she mentioned this when she stopped over at his house on/around June 17...might be worth looking into too.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by MediaMama View Post
    In the interview with Christopher S., he mentions that Casey had talked about looking at a home with her mom in a subdivision near a dump...off of Curry Ford or something? I don't know if they're still building in that subdivision, but CS says she mentioned this when she stopped over at his house on/around June 17...might be worth looking into too.
    Thanks! Now I am really interested in reading that interview.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Friptzap

Any of these close to the amscot store ??

If KC turned right into amscot (not left) which way would she have been going ?? To Tony's.....from Tony's......to home.... from home . ???

Since she made three attempts to retrieve the car I think she truely did run out of gas,
    & I don't think she used the dumpster there.

Quote Originally Posted by tx_Dot View Post
    Friptzap

If KC turned right into amscot (not left) which way would she have been going ?? To Tony's.....from Tony's......to home.... from home . ???

Since she made three attempts to retrieve the car I think she truely did run out of gas,
    I believe she would have been going North, toward TonE's
    Devorahhh

Not the Biblical Devorah, but a nice one just the same

Friptzap

I don't think so either , to busy .

I could be wrong but I think that dumpster and where Casey's car was parked would lead me to believe if she was making a right she would have been traveling in the south bound lane on Goldenrod . Like coming from TonE's .
    R.I.P Dominick
    R.I.P. Caylee

When I fly I always put my point-n-shoot camera in my bag that I store under the seat, so I can take pics and video while flying. I flew into Orlando Intl on July 8th and have video that shows construction as we were inbound... looking at Google Earth, I think it is right before McCoy Rd... one of the buildings under construction didn't even have a roof on it, yet...:

http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/m...ndingJuly8.flv

Before anyone raises an eyebrow: I was in Orlando taking my daughter and her best friend to Disney World... it was my daughter's gift from me for her birthday and graduation. (that is me talking to my daughter, on the video) I was in Orlando at the Disney World resort from the 8th til the 14th of July. I always try to record our inbound and outbound flights... just for a memory keepsake.

Quote Originally Posted by Devorahhh View Post
    I believe she would have been going North, toward TonE's
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishSweetOne View Post
    I don't think so either , to busy .

I could be wrong but I think that dumpster and where Casey's car was parked would lead me to believe if she was making a right she would have been traveling in the south bound lane on Goldenrod . Like coming from TonE's .
    Hmmmm........OK we having her traveling both north & south....LOL

wonder if her phone records having her making any calls early on the 27th (for a ride ?)......I doubt she went home before 7 AM & got the food/clothes.
    Why wasn't TonE in school that day & picking her up @ 11 am ??

So many questions !!!

But since this amscot is open 24/7 & she attempted to get the car back (3 times), I just don't think she used this dumpster.

There are so many secluded construction sites off of 417 down Narcoossee Road .

Narcoossee Road intersects with Lee Vista , Goldenrod , Beachline ( Caylee's at the beach ) , Moss Park rd.
    R.I.P Dominick
    R.I.P. Caylee

Hmmmm........OK we having her traveling both north & south....LOL

wonder if her phone records having her making any calls early on the 27th (for a ride ?)......I doubt she went home before 7 AM & got the food/clothes.
    Why wasn't TonE in school that day & picking her up @ 11 am ??

So many questions !!!

But since this amscot is open 24/7 & she attempted to get the car back (3 times), I just don't think she used this dumpster.
    Hello

LOL I can admit when I'm wrong..........well sometimes

This is one of those times lol

She is right , she would have been traveling north bound to make a right turn............duh

Hey I'm only on my first cup of coffee today..........cut me a break lol
    R.I.P Dominick
    R.I.P. Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSweetOne View Post
    Hello

LOL I can admit when I'm wrong..........well sometimes

This is one of those times lol

She is right , she would have been traveling north bound to make a right turn............duh

Hey I'm only on my first cup of coffee today..........cut me a break lol
    LOL.........it's very easy to be wrong discussing speculation.....;0)

Common sense would tell you to go right & get off the road if you were running out of gas.....(but KC might not have any) Common sense also tells you to keep gas in your car.....haha.

Well, she was up very early on the 27th or out very late on the 26th......

LP said they were tracking her movements by cell towers all month long, I sure hope they zero in on these times.

Do we know where she was when she ran out of gas on the 20th ?? TonE took her to get the gas cans, I wonder if he put the gas in the car & how it smelled @ that time ???

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is under construction at Universal Studios.

LOL.........it's very easy to be wrong discussing speculation.....;0)

Common sense would tell you to go right & get off the road if you were running out of gas.....(but KC might not have any) Common sense also tells you to keep gas in your car.....haha.

Well, she was up very early on the 27th or out very late on the 26th......

LP said they were tracking her movements by cell towers all month long, I sure hope they zero in on these times.

Do we know where she was when she ran out of gas on the 20th ?? TonE took her to get the gas cans, I wonder if he put the gas in the car & how it smelled @ that time ???
    While we are speculating, she could have been traveling west! Amscott is on the corner after all, they may have pushed her through the parking lot to the back. Those squriles (sp) must have stank the whole time they were pushing.... pewey

Quote Originally Posted by regnissik View Post
    The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is under construction at Universal Studios.
    too secure. imho these other locales are not fenced inside a theme park and they are very isolated. Well 408 construction is not as isolated but late at night there isn't mobs of traffic going through....

hmmm she had flats on the 408 as well, wonder how she got two flats? But that was prior to the dissapearance.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast