1297 users online (252 members and 1045 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Petition Lifetime

I dont know if anyone has posted this or not but on Central Florida News 13 there is a petition for Lifetime about doing a movie and paying the Anthony's two million dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Debbie View Post
    I dont know if anyone has posted this or not but on Central Florida News 13 there is a petition for Lifetime about doing a movie and paying the Anthony's two million dollars.

adding link:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...on_caylee.html

Thanks

I am terrible at adding things. Thanks

I signed it! No one should get profit of a childs death period.JMO
    "Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family

Posted and removed by MOD's a few times

Sorry I didnt realize that

Quote Originally Posted by princess View Post
    This has been posted and removed by MODs several times already
    I thought that the ones that were removed by the Mods before were some sort of private petitions that were started by an individual.. The one posted above is right from the news site .. so it looks to be legit.. IMO

[QUOTE=nachomama;2745145]I thought that the ones that were removed by the Mods before were some sort of private petitions that were started by an individual.. The one posted above is right from the news site .. so it looks to be legit.. IMO

same one that has been removed already

It looks like the same petition.

If you're going to sign it, why put websleuths.com? Repeated posts about this have been removed.

Ask a mod if you can add websleuths.com.
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

I dont think anyone should be adding Websleuths - after all, Tricia did not start that petition. I think a line has to be drawn when it comes to listing
    Websleuths on things that aren't started by this wonderful website. To me that is publicity that Tricia doesnt need.

BTW - I signed the petition anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Aleve N Fla View Post
    I dont think anyone should be adding Websleuths - after all, Tricia did not start that petition. I think a line has to be drawn when it comes to listing
    Websleuths on things that aren't started by this wonderful website. To me that is publicity that Tricia doesnt need.

BTW - I signed the petition anyway
    Especially since posts keep getting removed about it. I didn't sign it: I don't believe online petitions do anything except you give them your email addy. My opinion. I did write Lifetime a letter.
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

It's not from the news site, it's from Care 2, so yes, it's legit, but I do hope this whole thing is removed, if people want to petition run a google search for Casey Anthony + petitions. You'll find plenty that way and WS doesn't get dragged into it.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

[QUOTE=princess;2745165]
    Quote Originally Posted by nachomama View Post
    I thought that the ones that were removed by the Mods before were some sort of private petitions that were started by an individual.. The one posted above is right from the news site .. so it looks to be legit.. IMO

same one that has been removed already

Sorry bout that... I just assumed that since it was being pushed by
    cfnews13.com that it was a good one... Now as to why anyone would post anything regarding Websleuths is beyond me.. if anything it would be http://www.cfnews13.com/News/ that is put down as to where you heard of/found the petition..

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Hi Guys,

The confusion is my fault.

We have a hard and fast rule that we don't start "petitions" or "protests" without approval first.

I have been MIA due to a death in the family and my son is sick.

The mods did the right thing by moving this thread, however, since it is a news story I feel it is now in a different category.

I am not opposed to petitions or protests but if someone on WS is going to use WS to start one of these items they need approval first. That's all.

Carry on my friends,

Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Hi Guys,

The confusion is my fault.

We have a hard and fast rule that we don't start "petitions" or "protests" without approval first.

I have been MIA due to a death in the family and my son is sick.

The mods did the right thing by moving this thread, however, since it is a news story I feel it is now in a different category.

I am not opposed to petitions or protests but if someone on WS is going to use WS to start one of these items they need approval first. That's all.

Carry on my friends,

Tricia
    Thank you Tricia !!
    Fools take a knife and stab people in the back.
    The wise take a knife, cut the cord, & free
    themselves from the fools.

unknown

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast