1297 users online (252 members and 1045 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 306
  1. #1

    Petition Lifetime

    I dont know if anyone has posted this or not but on Central Florida News 13 there is a petition for Lifetime about doing a movie and paying the Anthony's two million dollars.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Crystal River, FL
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Debbie View Post
    I dont know if anyone has posted this or not but on Central Florida News 13 there is a petition for Lifetime about doing a movie and paying the Anthony's two million dollars.

    adding link:

    http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...on_caylee.html

  3. #3

    Thanks

    I am terrible at adding things. Thanks

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,627
    I signed it! No one should get profit of a childs death period.JMO
    "Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,166
    Posted and removed by MOD's a few times

  6. #6
    Sorry I didnt realize that

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Crystal River, FL
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by princess View Post
    This has been posted and removed by MODs several times already
    I thought that the ones that were removed by the Mods before were some sort of private petitions that were started by an individual.. The one posted above is right from the news site .. so it looks to be legit.. IMO




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,166
    [QUOTE=nachomama;2745145]I thought that the ones that were removed by the Mods before were some sort of private petitions that were started by an individual.. The one posted above is right from the news site .. so it looks to be legit.. IMO


    same one that has been removed already

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,057
    It looks like the same petition.

    If you're going to sign it, why put websleuths.com? Repeated posts about this have been removed.

    Ask a mod if you can add websleuths.com.
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    239
    I dont think anyone should be adding Websleuths - after all, Tricia did not start that petition. I think a line has to be drawn when it comes to listing
    Websleuths on things that aren't started by this wonderful website. To me that is publicity that Tricia doesnt need.

    BTW - I signed the petition anyway


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleve N Fla View Post
    I dont think anyone should be adding Websleuths - after all, Tricia did not start that petition. I think a line has to be drawn when it comes to listing
    Websleuths on things that aren't started by this wonderful website. To me that is publicity that Tricia doesnt need.

    BTW - I signed the petition anyway
    Especially since posts keep getting removed about it. I didn't sign it: I don't believe online petitions do anything except you give them your email addy. My opinion. I did write Lifetime a letter.
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Around here somewhere
    Posts
    12,690
    It's not from the news site, it's from Care 2, so yes, it's legit, but I do hope this whole thing is removed, if people want to petition run a google search for Casey Anthony + petitions. You'll find plenty that way and WS doesn't get dragged into it.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Crystal River, FL
    Posts
    661
    [QUOTE=princess;2745165]
    Quote Originally Posted by nachomama View Post
    I thought that the ones that were removed by the Mods before were some sort of private petitions that were started by an individual.. The one posted above is right from the news site .. so it looks to be legit.. IMO


    same one that has been removed already

    Sorry bout that... I just assumed that since it was being pushed by
    cfnews13.com that it was a good one... Now as to why anyone would post anything regarding Websleuths is beyond me.. if anything it would be http://www.cfnews13.com/News/ that is put down as to where you heard of/found the petition..

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    22,085
    Hi Guys,

    The confusion is my fault.

    We have a hard and fast rule that we don't start "petitions" or "protests" without approval first.

    I have been MIA due to a death in the family and my son is sick.

    The mods did the right thing by moving this thread, however, since it is a news story I feel it is now in a different category.

    I am not opposed to petitions or protests but if someone on WS is going to use WS to start one of these items they need approval first. That's all.

    Carry on my friends,

    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

    CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

    OR










  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Crystal River, FL
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Hi Guys,

    The confusion is my fault.

    We have a hard and fast rule that we don't start "petitions" or "protests" without approval first.

    I have been MIA due to a death in the family and my son is sick.

    The mods did the right thing by moving this thread, however, since it is a news story I feel it is now in a different category.

    I am not opposed to petitions or protests but if someone on WS is going to use WS to start one of these items they need approval first. That's all.

    Carry on my friends,

    Tricia
    Thank you Tricia !!
    Fools take a knife and stab people in the back.
    The wise take a knife, cut the cord, & free
    themselves from the fools.

    unknown

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast