1160 users online (255 members and 905 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Is Caylee Already Scared Here?

I was just looking at the Video of Caylee with her Great-Grandfather on Father's Day and, to me, she looks scared in this video. Does anyone think that she has already been traumatized at this point? She has such an apprehensive look in her eyes when she's looking around that it haunts me.

Did Casey go with Cindy and Caylee to vist that day and, if not, where was Casey that day?

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=43160929

I have a feeling that something bad had already been happening to her when this video was taken.
    YellowDog

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

Nah, old people are just scary for 2 year olds.

Prior Lake, MN moving to Utah in June 2010
    Cindy states that Caylee is usually running around but this Sunday she was more confortable being there and was able to sit at the table and play. Casey was not there on June 8 or 15.

Cindy's mom Shirley said it had been awhile since Caylee had been to visit and the Cindy's dad had not been able to hold her since his stroke. Caylee looked normal to me for a two year old.

She looks fine and even kissed the greatgrandpa.

I think she looks okay, maybe a little tired. My kids have had the same look before too from being tired.

YEah, I think she was fine. I get a little creeped out when I go to the old folks home myself. There are some weird-acting people there, sometimes. Especially in the public areas. She's just a little overwhelmed, maybe.
    Just my opinion anyway... cheers!

To me, she looks so apprehensive. Her eyes are darting around like she's scared.
    YellowDog

Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    To me, she looks so apprehensive. Her eyes are darting around like she's scared.
    Probably just lots of strangers walking/riding around in big metal contraptions.

I do not know of any soon to be 3 year olds who would sit still like that. To me she looks as though she might have been having after affects of something that made her complacent JMO

Quote Originally Posted by princess View Post
    I do not know of any soon to be 3 year olds who would sit still like that. To me she looks as though she might have been having after affects of something that made her complacent JMO

I agree with you 100% Princess.
    YellowDog

Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    It looks more like curiosity and concentration to me...judging by the way she keeps putting her head down, it looks like she is listening to GGPA's heartbeat.

In my imagination, they both looked like "they knew".

She looks like any normal 2 year old would in an unfamiliar place with lots of strangers around. To me, it looks like she's thinking, "Okay, I have to put in my time being cozy with this old man but I'm not liking it. Oh - I get it, if I give him the hug and kiss, I can get down." And she did.

Looks like perfectly normal behavior to me even gives him a kiss. If she was scared she would of been squirming or trying to get down and get back to Cindy who was standing right there filming it.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast