Just a question re: all the interview threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaych

Former Member
Reaction score
Could the interviews get their own child board like the webcam ones? They're taking most the first 2 pages and it makes navigation really hard :(

I totally agree with that idea. Some of them have scrolled off to other pages and I missed them, not knowing they existed. It would be nice if they were all together and not bumping the other threads back two or three pages.

I like that idea... (of having a sub board for the interviews)

I, too, think it's a great idea. This case is hard enough to follow, the subforums really help. Great suggestion, kaych - and welcome to WS!! :D

Could the interviews get their own child board like the webcam ones? They're taking most the first 2 pages and it makes navigation really hard :(
Patty G actually already suggested that we do this the other day. We are working on arranging a few things now, but it'll take a bit so, please be patient.
In the meantime take advantage of the sticky that Patty mentioned in the last post so you can find what you need until we can de-clutter the board.

Another reminder to search before starting a topic so we can keep the clutter down that way also.

One more thing..when you have a question or suggestion, please just pm a mod or admin as opposed to starting a whole thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth