Jesse's Father to Shed Light Monday Night!

Good for him!!!!!! Cindy should not be allowed to drag his family's name through the mud over and over again!

I believe he's been alluding to something like this for a while now. Can't wait to find out what it is.

I imagine he has plenty of interesting insight on the A's.

I don't know. He seems to be a lot of hat and no cattle...if ya know what I mean.

Why wait until Monday night?! Couldn't he just call a presser? Oh wait...he has to be on NG before he can say anything...I forgot. :rolleyes:

At least, LP has a few bulls in his pasture. LOL

anyone want to guess who Nancy Grace has on her show Monday?

He says "Monday night." I wonder if he intends on posting this to his MySpace page, or if he's scheduled to appear on NG?

I hope this means that Monday something is going to happen as far as breaking this case. I am well thru all the docs & the statements and theres more LE has that they havent divulgded. IMO...Jessies a good guy and I could tell that from his texts with Amy.
Cindy is the one with the real big problem, not just Casey. Cindy has controlled the roost long enough. I hope prosecution puts her on the stand and lays her flat with reality.
Dont you just love Jessies dads song on his myspace page? It was very telling.

I don't know. He seems to be a lot of hat and no cattle...if ya know what I mean.

Why wait until Monday night?! Couldn't he just call a presser? Oh wait...he has to be on NG before he can say anything...I forgot. :rolleyes:

At least, LP has a few bulls in his pasture. LOL

LOL true, very true!

Lot of Hat and no cattle??? Whats up with that comment? Like this man is closer to the facts of this case than anyone thinks. He was around that family for quite sometime. And besides all that......regardless of his beliefs or otherwise....Hes on the same team!!!

I wouldnt minimize him just because he isnt on here as one of the "freak specials", I also believe he will be called in to testify for the prosecution in this case. He knows way more than LP about miss casey!

Well...he used to be! It is part of the reason I don't have a great deal of respect for him now.

Besides, JG is a grown man and should be fighting his own battles here, imo. Why does he need his father to do it for him?!

well spill it sista, we are all enlightened by the facts of this case, or at least 90% are all for knowing. So what is the reasons you've lost that respect? and secondly, why would Jesse need to come here? I am curious. jessie has been his own man. I read the text messages, he has been more than copperative with Yuri & LE.

Well...he used to be! It is part of the reason I don't have a great deal of respect for him now.

Besides, JG is a grown man and should be fighting his own battles here, imo. Why does he need his father to do it for him?!

WOW - IMO, this family has given 150% more than most would have even considered if placed in their shoes - Mr. G. is not "fighting his son's battles," he's standing up for his family and RIGHTFULLY SO! It's about time that someone shed some light on this nightmare!!!!!!

I understand what you are saying, but i no me personally if someone attacks my child especially if i no my child is innocent of what they are being attacked about i will be the first to stand up for them and speak my piece to the person(s) attacking my son and they are 19 & 13 its just my motherly instinc i think I will say this much OPRAH once called my a mother bear portecting her cub. cant help there my boys.

Lot of Hat and no cattle??? Whats up with that comment? Like this man is closer to the facts of this case than anyone thinks. He was around that family for quite sometime. And besides all that......regardless of his beliefs or otherwise....Hes on the same team!!!

I wouldnt minimize him just because he isnt on here as one of the "freak specials", I also believe he will be called in to testify for the prosecution in this case. He knows way more than LP about miss casey!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

There is nothing to spill as it was all in the open here as I recall.

I didn't say a thing about JG coming here at all. Don't know where you even got that?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back