MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a special and an article on this case. Tragic and just so sad.

I believe it was the suspect Cox, and that the 3 were buried at the hospital construction site (now the east parking lot).

http://crimefeed.com/2018/05/3-sets-of-human-remains-discovered-in-washington-dc/

Just saw this article and immediately thought of the three. They were found in Washington DC however, and the remains are believed to have been in the construction site location for at least a year. Not super likely but I have heard of killer's moving remains to different locations. Who knows?

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

It seems like one thread about Suzie, Stacy and Sherrill disappearance has been temporarily shut down. I know people still want these women found. Can we talk about the case here?
As long as the spirit of the OP in each link is used as a foundation, I would suppose so.

As long as the spirit of the OP in each link is used as a foundation, I would suppose so.

It seems like the OP just wanted people to have information about this case. I like that it has there names listed instead of just being called the Springfield Three.

Relative of two of the Three Missing Women arrested for incident with teen in Tennessee

A man related to two of the missing women in Springfield's infamous Three Missing Women case was arrested last month for allegedly trying take a teenager from a Tennessee nail salon.

Bartt Streeter, 54, was arrested Feb. 28 on suspicion of public intoxication, disorderly conduct and attempted false imprisonment, according to the Smyrna (Tennessee) Police Department.

Streeter is the brother of Suzie Streeter and son of Sherrill Levitt.

Levitt, Suzie Streeter and her friend Stacy McCall went missing on June 7, 1992 from a Springfield home. The women have never been found, and the mystery has captivated Springfield citizens for the last 26 years.

71f56736-ef93-45de-a676-6d5ef74c54f7-STREETER_1.JPG

[...]

Relative of two of the Three Missing Women arrested for incident with teen in Tennessee

A man related to two of the missing women in Springfield's infamous Three Missing Women case was arrested last month for allegedly trying take a teenager from a Tennessee nail salon.

Bartt Streeter, 54, was arrested Feb. 28 on suspicion of public intoxication, disorderly conduct and attempted false imprisonment, according to the Smyrna (Tennessee) Police Department.

Streeter is the brother of Suzie Streeter and son of Sherrill Levitt.

Levitt, Suzie Streeter and her friend Stacy McCall went missing on June 7, 1992 from a Springfield home. The women have never been found, and the mystery has captivated Springfield citizens for the last 26 years.

71f56736-ef93-45de-a676-6d5ef74c54f7-STREETER_1.JPG

[...]

Oh, my. Bartt, what's up with this? Sounds like he was really intoxicated. Hope he gets rehab and some help.

How old was his sister when she went missing? 19yr? 15yr olds today look like they are about 19. IMO
I think this guy should be wearing a permanent gps tracker... imo

Family says Tennessee charges against Three Missing Women relative were 'exaggerated'
The family of Bartt Streeter issued a statement through its website Wednesday saying his actions that led to an arrest last month in Tennessee were exaggerated by witnesses and the media.

Streeter, 54, is the brother of Suzie Streeter and son of Sherrill Levitt, two of the missing women in Springfield's infamous Three Missing Women case.

Police say Bartt Streeter was arrested Feb. 28 on suspicion of public intoxication, disorderly conduct and attempted false imprisonment after an incident at a nail salon in Smyrna, Tennessee.

A Smyrna police spokesman said Bartt Streeter is accused of walking into the business and claiming to be the grandfather of a 15-year-old girl at the salon whom he was there to pick up.

The teen did not know Bartt Streeter and did not go with him, according to police.

Family says Tennessee charges against Three Missing Women relative were 'exaggerated'

...let's see, and they go missing on graduation night...let's see isn't that normally a big meaningful family event? but then Bartt was estranged from mom & sister due to his behavior so he wouldn't have been invited which might set anybody off...let's see...even with his history of violence, outbursts & such, and even with tensions being most likely very high that night, gee...there's just no way he could be considered a suspect? Are they kidding me!?

I've ALWAYS wondered how he was "cleared" and never been able to find out.

He was known to have a drinking problem before his mom and sister disappeared which he apparently still suffers from. Perhaps he is a blackout drunk and doesn't remember things he does? It's difficult to wrap my mind around the part that he would attempt this at least twice in the past years. That sounds like someone LE should reinvestigate but that is my opinion only. Questions, questions, questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆