Stealing An Auto: The Pontiac or the Pathfinder?

Terilee

Reaction score
ok bear with me here ..

George states he confessed to FBI that Casey "took off with Cindy's car around June 24,25,26,27th ???

It got me wondering this: Is it possible Casey had Cindy's car (Pathfinder) as late as July 15th??

July 15th --First 911 call: Calling to have someone (casey) arrested for stealing an auto

I need to re-read some statements. feel free to debunk my theory or add anything to back it up.........

I don't understand where this Cindy's Green car came from. Was that the Pathfinder you are referring to? What happened to that car which I assume was sold as Cindy now drives the black one.

from the LE interview with CA and asking about the chase that GA had with KC....the officer said green truck....*she was in your-CA green truck*

nice spot, didn't p.u on that one. I would think LE did though. but i wonder where she left her car while using Cindys'?

but I thought July 15th they were refering to Cindy's Pontiac.

Casey owns zero cars, the Pontiac was purchased for Lee then when he got his own car they allowed Casey to drive it. But it still belonged to the GP's. So she took it from the day she left on the 16th and they were meerly using it as a point to get the police involved to force her hand into telling her where Caylee was. Even Lee stated this in his interview as the way he felt about it, he mentioned how he could not believe that Casey would let it go that far but it was too late as they were allready called.

Personally if she is a grown adult that lives in the house and they have given her permission they cannot claim theft prior to redacting this point with her and taking the keys back. If you are married and you take your wifes car without "prior permission" they can have you arrested but again it's a stretch. Mitigating circumstances will be required. She had their permission as far as I have seen from the documents so far. Again even Lee aluded that he felt Cindy only was pushing this to force a police officer over so she could use them to get information out of Casey to tell her where Caylee was. I have seen this ploy often lol, not in a missing child case mind you, just seen it used by adults to force compliance out of their children.

The big bad coppers will come!!! And then you will see......

Upon re-reading Cindys written sworn statement made 7/15 she was refering to the pontiac. It is the very first sentence on her written statement. What was really more interesting on this statement- NOwhere on cindys statement does she mention a nanny or zanny. Hmmm???

ok bear with me here ..

George states he confessed to FBI that Casey "took off with Cindy's car around June 24,25,26,27th ???

It got me wondering this: Is it possible Casey had Cindy's car (Pathfinder) as late as July 15th??

July 15th --First 911 call: Calling to have someone (casey) arrested for stealing an auto

I need to re-read some statements. feel free to debunk my theory or add anything to back it up.........

I can't debunk you. Isn't it a 4-Runner though?

I have a green 4-Runner and I always refer to it as either the 4-Runner or my truck.
So yeah, I guess that could have been the green truck they were talking about. But wouldn't the neighbors have recognized it as Cindy's and not just some green truck?

Upon re-reading Cindys written sworn statement made 7/15 she was refering to the pontiac. It is the very first sentence on her written statement. What was really more interesting on this statement- NOwhere on cindys statement does she mention a nanny or zanny. Hmmm???

I always assumed she was prompted by George to stick with the facts on the legals docs.

Don't want to file any flase police reports!

I don't understand this thread and I see that the mention of Casey taking off in CA's was mentioned without any clarifications. They knew she had the white car and on the 24th through the 27th. They must have meant a different time frame. The point for me is why mention it with out clarifiers. They just created confusion. Why?

ok bear with me here ..

Matthew Crisp told LE that on 7/7/08 that he saw Casey at subway and
Casey told him that Caylee was in Sanford and Casey was
driving dark SUV 90's mode, a Rodeo or Pathfinder.
---I'm behind a bit. Was Cindy's car a pathfinder?

Obviously Casey stole Cindy's vehicle at some point and George tried to chase her down in it and failed...Now, when this occurred is important, because as of about the 25th she began coming up with excuses about a dead animal smell in her car. It is possible that she had someplace to go, like say, to get rid of her daughters body or to dump some other evidence, or to go and clean herself up after she disposed of Caylee, and thought how nice it would be to do it in Cindy's vehicle instead of in her dead animal smell car? She could have parked her car anywhere, and let's face it, if it was in the time frame they are stating, then she could have done it the very day she ran out of gas in HER car and abandoned it at the Amscott. When did she bring it back and what did she do with it while she had it is what we need to discover...

Obviously Casey stole Cindy's vehicle at some point and George tried to chase her down in it and failed...Now, when this occurred is important, because as of about the 25th she began coming up with excuses about a dead animal smell in her car. It is possible that she had someplace to go, like say, to get rid of her daughters body or to dump some other evidence, or to go and clean herself up after she disposed of Caylee, and thought how nice it would be to do it in Cindy's vehicle instead of in her dead animal smell car? She could have parked her car anywhere, and let's face it, if it was in the time frame they are stating, then she could have done it the very day she ran out of gas in HER car and abandoned it at the Amscott. When did she bring it back and what did she do with it while she had it is what we need to discover...

Yes, yes! This answers my nagging question as to how she was getting around if she had a body in the car. No way would she drive around in her car especially if it was starting to smell.

I suspect CA may have first been referring to the theft of her green car but then changed her tune later and changed it to the Pontiac. It just doesn't make sense that she would report KC as stealing the car they had given her to use. Sure, one could make up excuses after the fact but it just doesn't ring true.

I don't remember if it was determined whether KC knew that GA was following her but I suspect she may have known. How does a 22 year old elude a former police officer unless she's trying to? If I had ever pulled a stunt like that on either of my parents, there would be nothing of me left to find.

I know that a couple of times, Cindy referees to the Pontiac as "Casey's car" but she also makes it clear that Casey does not own the car.

So...who paid the insurance and why did they let Casey drive around without a diver's licence? That part really baffles me because we have a 19 year old who drives a car which is in my name but she is listed as the driver. I know we had to provide a copy of her licence and her grades for a good student discount and we've been adamant that she is not to let anyone else drive that car. I'm very surprised that the "As" would let Casey drive a car that they owned this way. She could have had a accident, been at fault and CA and GA would have been liable; possibly even loose their home to a judgement.
I just don't get it. There is no possible way that Casey could have bought insurance for a car without her name on the title and there is no possible way that CA and GA didn't know that she didn't have a drivers licence. Who does stuff like that?

I don't understand this thread and I see that the mention of Casey taking off in CA's was mentioned without any clarifications. They knew she had the white car and on the 24th through the 27th. They must have meant a different time frame. The point for me is why mention it with out clarifiers. They just created confusion. Why?

In CA interview with LE.....LE brings up that KC was chased by GA....KC was driving another V. other then the white car....it was CA-GREEN truck....LE asked CA about it....and she said she didnt know anything about it.....but GA said that CA told him not to follow KC......but he chased her anyways trying to figure out what the heck was going on with his daughter....KC lost him on the freeway......I am just curious again what was going on....and why CA didnt mention it to LE......

just part of the puzzle we are all trying to figure out....:waitasec: where was the white car....how did KC get the green truck....and why??

I know that a couple of times, Cindy referees to the Pontiac as "Casey's car" but she also makes it clear that Casey does not own the car.

So...who paid the insurance and why did they let Casey drive around without a diver's licence? That part really baffles me because we have a 19 year old who drives a car which is in my name but she is listed as the driver. I know we had to provide a copy of her licence and her grades for a good student discount and we've been adamant that she is not to let anyone else drive that car. I'm very surprised that the "As" would let Casey drive a car that they owned this way. She could have had a accident, been at fault and CA and GA would have been liable; possibly even loose their home to a judgement.
I just don't get it. There is no possible way that Casey could have bought insurance for a car without her name on the title and there is no possible way that CA and GA didn't know that she didn't have a drivers licence. Who does stuff like that?

oh wow! I somehow missed that KC didn't have a DL.

It's sad but I see this as further proof of the co-dependancy between KC and her mom. I have a situation similar to this in my own family and it's mind boggling to watch a parent continue to do things for a child even when everyone knows that in the long run, it's actually detrimental to the child. It's a deep seated desire to feel needed and wanted, at least in my family.

In my opinion, KC displays these classic behaviors by sleeping with so many men. She wants to feel needed and wanted and perhaps this is what led to these grave circumstances.

In CA interview with LE.....LE brings up that KC was chased by GA....KC was driving another V. other then the white car....it was CA-GREEN truck....LE asked CA about it....and she said she didnt know anything about it.....but GA said that CA told him not to follow KC......but he chased her anyways trying to figure out what the heck was going on with his daughter....KC lost him on the freeway......I am just curious again what was going on....and why CA didnt mention it to LE......

just part of the puzzle we are all trying to figure out....:waitasec: where was the white car....how did KC get the green truck....and why??

Another lie told by CA. I think because CA wanted this hidden, it has to be very important. GA would know the answers as to when it was taken, how long did she have it, why did she have it, what condition was it returned in, etc. LE might have already obtained all this information from GA, but we are not privy to it as yet.

I don't recall in the GA interview LE questioning GA as to how Cindy's truck gets back to their home - did I miss something?

GA was supposed to check his toll records to find out the exact date. He said he believed it was the week of June 16th that she took CA's vehicle.

I too thought it was interesting that CA said she didn't know anything about it. I took notes during GA's interview - he said she got off the freeway at Hiawassee (sp?) or Kirkland Road. He couldn't exit cause he was in the wrong lane.

O/T a little: one of the things in GA's interview that I found interesting was when they got the car home, CA sent GA back to work. Then CA went on the search for KC. I'm sorry, but if I hadn't seen Caylee in a month and I get the car back and it smells like 'there's been a dead body in the d@mn car', GA would not be going back to work - new job or not!

I don't recall in the GA interview LE questioning GA as to how Cindy's truck gets back to their home - did I miss something?

No. They never questioned him about it or at least not on tape.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back