Defense Response To New Documents

liltigress

Fighting The Good Fight
Reaction score
I don't know how the defense has responded so quickly without reading these documents. It appears to me that Baez is ONLY looking for Body Farm results/DNA and chloroform testing, and once again he is trying to discredit LE.
Let's discuss!
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0926/17567359.pdf

14smm84.jpg

Ab-so-lutely the most unprofessional correspondence from a "respected" lawyer I've seen!

Basically, what he says is this: "We haven't gone thru all the stuff yet, but regardless, my client is innocent. And, note to Nancy Grace- I'm still pizzed that you won't have me on your show! Oh, and all that science jazz? Pure-d bullhocky! Just listen to my client, you'll believe her too!"

BS.

Yeah, that statement about the hosts "babies" really ticks me off..
How can he put someone down for showing off their babies when his client killed hers? I don't understand him..
How dare he bring someone else's children into this mess..:banghead:

"Baez has a long and respected career as a defense attorney"

I suppose 3 years is a long time for trying to baffle with B.S.

From the last paragraph, I picked up something like "there could be a typo or two in the transcripts of interview recordings that could completely change the entire meaning of what is being said, just to make Casey look bad!"

Um, no. Good try, but I don't think any possible amount of mistakes in the transcribing of these interviews could change Little Miss Perfect KC from innocent to a thief or baby killer.

Ab-so-lutely the most unprofessional correspondence from a "respected" lawyer I've seen!

Basically, what he says is this: "We haven't gone thru all the stuff yet, but regardless, my client is innocent. And, note to Nancy Grace- I'm still pizzed that you won't have me on your show! Oh, and all that science jazz? Pure-d bullhocky! Just listen to my client, you'll believe her too!"

BS.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

my take on the latest defense statement tigger, is that Baez HAS to say something. Why exactly he chose the words he did is.....a mystery to me. I think he would be much better making succinct statements then attempting to explain away what he does not yet have his hands on.

Also, every time that Baez opens his mouth or makes a statement like this it really does nothing to help his client at all in my opinion. He rather sounds like a male Casey.....or rather like Casey is writing the statement and he is reading it lol. Dude needs play it low key instead of adding to the feeding frenzy imhoo.

Either way anything he says I tend to just skim over with a cursory glance and move on to the meat of the case. He really has nothing to say and the WAY he says things are damaging to his client imhoo (and rather sound like a bunch of whining, sobbing, and tattling...kinda like a bunch of seven year olds telling on one another)

All that was imhoo.......

"Baez has a long and respected career as a defense attorney"

I suppose 3 years is a long time for trying to baffle with B.S.

It's all relative, I suppose. JB does have a long and respected career as a defense attorney, as compared to... someone that has never gone to law school or prosecuted a case?

I hope we see JB waiting tables instead of trying cases when this is all over.

Let me put it this way too..........IIWB style (if I were Baez):

'my client and I have recieved the latest discovery and we are working to solidify the timeline in this case. No further statement'

Who issues these semi-illiterate press releases? IRL, Baez speaks better than that. His problem is he never has anything worthwhile to say. This borders on nonsensical, with a little twist of his expert Kobelinski tossed in. I do get he wants Nancy to drop it, but it seems stupid to criticize her for being overly fond of her children. Not really a good strategy for the Casey camp, and, in fact, incredibly offensive. And I'm not even a big NG fan.

Jose, loving your children a lot is a GOOD thing.

my take on the latest defense statement tigger, is that Baez HAS to say something. Why exactly he chose the words he did is.....a mystery to me. I think he would be much better making succinct statements then attempting to explain away what he does not yet have his hands on.

Also, every time that Baez opens his mouth or makes a statement like this it really does nothing to help his client at all in my opinion. He rather sounds like a male Casey.....or rather like Casey is writing the statement and he is reading it lol. Dude needs play it low key instead of adding to the feeding frenzy imhoo.

Either way anything he says I tend to just skim over with a cursory glance and move on to the meat of the case. He really has nothing to say and the WAY he says things are damaging to his client imhoo (and rather sound like a bunch of whining, sobbing, and tattling...kinda like a bunch of seven year olds telling on one another)

All that was imhoo.......

After reading the statement and I stopped laughing, my next thought was, "Did Casey write this?" :waitasec:

Veteran High Profile Attorney???? WOW - I have lived in Orlando for almost 20 years and nope, never heard of him until this case. Now if you asked me if I heard of Mark NeJame and John Morgan - of course I did - they truly are high profile Orlando attorneys....

I guess he is high profile now.... sheesh

JB is scrambling. His response was only to what has been disclosed to everyone and he's already discrediting. What about the evidence he DOESN'T know about. He's going to look like a complete fool when he goes into that courtroom whining "We're still trying to find Caylee". He would be doing KC a bigger favor to advise her to admit what she knows and plea for mercy. Right now, he's her biggest problem.

It's all relative, I suppose. JB does have a long and respected career as a defense attorney, as compared to... someone that has never gone to law school or prosecuted a case?

I hope we see JB waiting tables instead of trying cases when this is all over.
:clap::clap::clap:
.....and his past allusions to the military and comparing soldiers like that to Casey and then spouting that he has defended LE before..... that doesn't serve his client whatsoever.....it is more like he is defending HIMSELF. The man is really disgusting to read and hear.....especially being a member of an active duty military family going on 18 years now! He really needs to keep it short and sweet.....talk about tainting the jury panel LOL... If anyone remembers any of those comments when they are sitting on the jury they just may tend to discredit anything the man says no matter what way he says it!

If I am reading it correctly this is not a press release by JB, but rather someone elses press release about what JB said on the Today Show. Looks like quotes strung together so I guess we would need to see the original transcripts to see if the context this was all said in.
yes?

This is the most unprofessional media company ever!.. Isnt this the same company that NG said that about on her show with all the misspellings, etc? I think it is...
Even if JB is just pretending to be a veteran high profile lawyer, he should think about firing his media company, cause all they are doing IMO is making him look like the hack he is...Im mean JEEZ my personal fax cover sheet looks a whole lot more professional than this!!

my take on the latest defense statement tigger, is that Baez HAS to say something. Why exactly he chose the words he did is.....a mystery to me. (snipped)

Anything he says in response, beyond "No Comment" puts an end to any respect I might have had. Really, he should know better...

jmho

Wow. Is that the best he can do? Criticizing the forensic tests and all but accusing LE of lying?

In case he hasn't figured it out yet, the lying is what Casey does.

NG showing a few pics of her babies every few shows by popular demand of her viewers is a striking contrast to the hundreds of text messages sent by Casey in May-July with only 1 that even mentions her child. He might not want to draw so much attention to that kind of thing.

What a :loser:

If I am reading it correctly this is not a press release by JB, but rather someone elses press release about what JB said on the Today Show. Looks like quotes strung together so I guess we would need to see the original transcripts to see if the context this was all said in.
yes?

I believe you are correct, JBean. The document came from WESH site under
CASEY ANTHONY: NEW EVIDENCE
http://www.wesh.com/news/17564904/detail.html

After reading that, I expected it to say "I know you are but what am I?" at the end.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back