1213 users online (249 members and 964 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

IN - Father kills daughter's attacker

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/17576601/detail.html

I am sure, positive and have no doubt that this animal died because of his heart problems.

These attacks on our children have to STOP!

Good for the dad. Can we give him a medal?

No charges SHOULD be filed against the father. How about charges for whoever let him out early from his last crime? How about that medal for the father? Ptooey.

Huh-now are we sure he was up to no good? I mean he was buck naked, carrying a knife, rope, a gag and condoms....and with no pockets, I might add. And he climbed in a window-all of this alone could have caused him to have a heart attack, much less a struggle with an irate father.

10 years of a 20 year sentence for deviance. Time to review those records I see-I am thinking someone missed something in their evaluation of him....
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

No great loss there!!!! Good for the dad. A great tragedy was prevented. Go Dad Go!

Good for that dad. That poor girl was going to, at the very least, be raped by a monster! I know it is heartless of me but I could care less how the monster died so long as it is one more off the streets...

GO DAD! Even if charges were filed Im sure he would happily show up in court. He saved his child from a beast.....

thank heavens the poor girl was able to scream!!! if he has been out of prison for 2 years I'd bet this wasn't his first victim since then. What a hero this father is

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Huh-now are we sure he was up to no good? I mean he was buck naked, carrying a knife, rope, a gag and condoms....and with no pockets, I might add. And he climbed in a window-all of this alone could have caused him to have a heart attack, much less a struggle with an irate father.

10 years of a 20 year sentence for deviance. Time to review those records I see-I am thinking someone missed something in their evaluation of him....
    In Indiana we have "good time" credit. Sentences are reduced one day for every day they stay out of trouble in prison. So under the law, he completed his sentence.

My SO was on shift last night and responded to this call. The guy was dead when they arrived. He says he "needed killing." If I've got this straight, he was living with his mother less than 100 yards away from this poor girl's home.

One less monster to worry about.

Go Dad!!!

Go DAD!
    You did society a favor!

Good!

Yay for Dad! Can you imagine the horror this poor girl felt waking up to that sight. OMG it's hideous to think of.

I don't think they would even want to charge the dad with anything. He did what was necessary to save his daughter. Anyway no jury anywhere would convict him. They would probably stand up and applaud .

I just saw the story here on my local news, and they said charges were NOT being filed!! They said anyone has the right to use deadly force to protect themselves in their own home!

Kudos to the father!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast