Geraldo 9/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaglebrd

Reaction score
Says Anthony case later in the show. Mentioned info from the body farm.

Says Anthony case later in the show. Mentioned info from the body farm.

Thanks for starting a thread! I heard that at the beginning of the program, but there hasn't been anything yet. If it follows the pattern of the last few weeks, the coverage of the Anthony case will be in the last ten - 15 minutes.

Yes~! Thanks! I had forgotten Geraldo was even on Sunday night. I was watching old NG reruns. Ugh.

Yes~! Thanks! I had forgotten Geraldo was even on Sunday night. I was watching old NG reruns. Ugh.

Me too...is that ridiculous or what...we are waaaaay too involved in this case...but I can't help myself.:waitasec:

LOL Not me! (Looking around to see who is here to see me crossing my fingers behind my back.)

There will certainly be no BREAKING NEWS and BOMBSHELLS because that is Nancy's forte'! LOL

I am anxious to hear what he has to say about the Body Farm, tho.

There will certainly be no BREAKING NEWS and BOMBSHELLS because that is Nancy's forte'! LOL

I am anxious to hear what he has to say about the Body Farm, tho.

Dr. Bass is a world class- researcher and Scientist. I would do all sorts of nefarious deeds to get a pass to The UNiv of Tenn to study under him.
A colleauge of mine just completed a class there. I refuse to let her tell me about it because I am insanely jealous. Petty, I know, but his work is groundbreaking (pardon the pun)..

Dr. Bass is a world class- researcher and Scientist. I would do all sorts of nefarious deeds to get a pass to The UNiv of Tenn to study under him.
A colleauge of mine just completed a class there. I refuse to let her tell me about it because I am insanely jealous. Petty, I know, but his work is groundbreaking (pardon the pun)..

Ah, that is great for her, Blink34!

I believe in the Body Farm forensics and hope the results are back soon! Aren't the tests being done for the 3rd time so as to be ironclad?

Time is running out for the show! Geraldo is not going to have much time to spend on talking about the Body Farm!

He needs to schedule more carefully.

Ah, that is great for her, Blink34!

I believe in the Body Farm forensics and hope the results are back soon! Aren't the tests being done for the 3rd time so as to be ironclad?

That is not my understanding, although I could be wrong. I believe the testing must be done in phases due to nature of requested quantified result. To my knowledge they are not duplicating results for accuracy, but preforming protocal- based chain testing.

That is not my understanding, although I could be wrong. I believe the testing must be done in phases due to nature of requested quantified result. To my knowledge they are not duplicating results for accuracy, but preforming protocal- based chain testing.

That is good. Hopefully the testing will be done soon and we can see a Grand Jury inditement.

I am so anxious for Casey to be behind bars where she belongs.

Here we go! Geraldo will speak on it after the break!

Groundbreaking. LOL Good one!

OK Casey Anthony's explanation for the first time about the smell in her car. Oh, Sheesh! He is going to say dead squirrels, isn't he?!

I am so taking Geraldo off my Xmas card list now. GRRRR~

Well................we're down to less than 10 minutes by the time they get through the next 3 or 4 minutes of commercials.

He is going to tell us about the dead squirrels.
Come on Geraldo ... that is old news already!!

I can't dvr this one. My DH is asleep in the recliner with the remote clutched tightly in his hand.
:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member