1348 users online (267 members and 1081 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Casey Has Started Blogging 9-29

Last night, she posted two blog entries-- one ostensibly mocks one of her online supporters and the other ruminates on the licentiousness of Nancy Grace (via an uncited wikipedia entry, I'm pretty sure).

I'm excited and she's really excited:

Blog 1:

Blog 2:

----
    I hope she keeps blogging, but I imagine her parents will make her stop. It'll be interesting to see if she continues to assert herself online.

is she really still using CaseyOMarie as her Aim screen name? Is she really so stupid not to block anyone who is not a friend? (Does she have any friends left?) RU kidding me? I cant believe someone who is a POI in her daughters murder is blogging!! This just proves she loves the attention, good or evil!! I hope she keeps it up, we'll be reading all about it in court.

Also that first one about NG, explains what she is doing at JB's office all day trying to find legal slander out about her enemies....JEEZ

Quote Originally Posted by dcorrigano View Post
    is she really still using CaseyOMarie as her Aim screen name? Is she really so stupid not to block anyone who is not a friend? (Does she have any friends left?) RU kidding me? I cant believe someone who is a POI in her daughters murder is blogging!! This just proves she loves the attention, good or evil!! I hope she keeps it up, we'll be reading all about it in court.

Also that first one about NG, explains what she is doing at JB's office all day trying to find legal slander out about her enemies....JEEZ

Based on the little letter she managed to scribble to the sheriff, I doubt that she's come up with a single word of this "blog".

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    Based on the little letter she managed to scribble to the sheriff, I doubt that she's come up with a single word of this "blog".
    I agree with you PP.

The blog about NG, IMO, was copy and pasted from a anti NG site somewhere.

Wikipedia, of course!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Grace

"The Supreme Court of Georgia has twice commented on Grace's conduct as a prosecutor. First, in a 1994 heroin trafficking case, Bell v. State, the Court declared a mistrial, saying that Grace had "exceeded the wide latitude of closing argument" by drawing comparisons to unrelated murder and rape cases.[6]
    In 1997, the court was more severe. Although its unanimous decision overturning the murder-arson conviction of businessman W. W. Carr in the death of his wife was caused primarily by other issues, the court made note of Grace's court actions, citing "inappropriate and illegal conduct in the course of the trial.""

Her first post arrest blog is a blatant act of plagiarism. Par for the course.

If I were KC, I'd be sending thank you cards to NG! You know what think what you will of me, but keep my kid in the news day and night.

She also provides an "explanation" for this infamous picture.

She's beginning to assert herself, in small innocuous ways... Her account info is going to be subject to subpoena anyway, so she may as well do something besides cruise the profiles of her former friends and upload pictures of herself. I think blogging is a great idea-- we hear she's supposedly quite intelligent. Maybe she'll make some interesting posts before her parents shut her down.

I cannot believe her lawyer is advising her to post on blogs and to act like she is queen beatch.

She makes me sick.

Her days are numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by ZooMomology View Post
    I cannot believe her lawyer is advising her to post on blogs and to act like she is queen beatch.

She makes me sick.

Her days are numbered.
    Does anyone really believe that she is posting freely without Baez looking over her shoulder???

question? Where did you find this? I am a friend on facebook and I don't see it.

cracking up at the cut & pasted post from Wikipedia , LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
    question? Where did you find this? I am a friend on facebook and I don't see it.
    She has two accounts: Casey Anthony and Casey Marie Anthony. She doesn't accept unknown friend requests on Casey Marie Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    Does anyone really believe that she is posting freely without Baez looking over her shoulder???
    I don't think Baez was looking over her shoulder at 1 am.

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast