1235 users online (190 members and 1045 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*part 2

"Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family

I believe we have covered the June15th issue adequately now. We have CA agreeing that they were there and it pretty much puts an end to it.

I think we need to figure out why LE is adamant in their questioning about the area near Bithlo and Lake Pickett. So far they have covered this in 3 interviews. Why are they so interested in that particular area and in Steve J.?! We know that Casey was seen by Chris at Scoobs around the time Caylee went missing which is located at 50 and Alfaya. He doesn't know the exact date or who she was there with. The 50 and Alfaya was also mentioned to WW in reference to Bithlo and Steve.

So what is going on there?!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Where is this Bithlo area?

I wondered if it is near Amscot and if Casey had possibly been somewhere close to Amscot during the morning hours before Tony picked her up from her abandoned car.

ETA: According to Chris S., Casey had Tony's Jeep sometime during June 17th-19th? That really bothers me. He claimed she only used his jeep one day to go to the grocery store but felt the need to toss in that she was only gone for about 20 minutes. TMI when he wasn't asked anything about that. She also had his Jeep when he was gone to NY? That was during the first part of July.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Bithlo is SE of Orlando.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I would think they have checked the jeep with the cadaver dogs, but it would allow her to go more offroad than a pontiac sunfire. However, I don't think Tony has anything to do with this and I think she dumped the body after the 24th run in with her dad, she moved caylee from her original location to the trunk and when she realized the smell was beyond unbearable she tossed her in a dumpster. This is jmo I dont think Casey probably burried her.
    "Life isnt about the games you lose, the pounds you gain, or the time you've lost, its about having the pictures and the sense to know when a chapter is over and a new one is beginning." -rasgirl26

OK, so here's what I wonder about the Steve J. thing . . .

Remember when Casey posted videos/pix of Caylee on a public site about 2 weeks ago? Several were videos from her early years. A few of them had comments dating back to their original posting.

One of the videos, I think from very early on, had a comment from an older guy, I think he was named Steve, that said something along the lines of "You are very blessed." Looked at him on myspace, and it was public at the time, but now its all locked up. I wonder whether he wasn't the mysterious father, and whether she hasn't kept in contact with him . . .

Quote Originally Posted by worriedmom View Post
    OK, so here's what I wonder about the Steve J. thing . . .

Remember when Casey posted videos/pix of Caylee on a public site about 2 weeks ago? Several were videos from her early years. A few of them had comments dating back to their original posting.

One of the videos, I think from very early on, had a comment from an older guy, I think he was named Steve, that said something along the lines of "You are very blessed." Looked at him on myspace, and it was public at the time, but now its all locked up. I wonder whether he wasn't the mysterious father, and whether she hasn't kept in contact with him . . .
    Can you fill me in ive never heard about this guy before. This all gets so confusing for me it seems like a new man is thrown into the mix on a daily basis. I have always thought it was either her brother or a married man she had an affair with that fathered Caylee. I dont treally tink at this point that its LA so im pretty sure its a married man, possibly LA married friend they talked about in the beginning but I dont remember his name.
    "Life isnt about the games you lose, the pounds you gain, or the time you've lost, its about having the pictures and the sense to know when a chapter is over and a new one is beginning." -rasgirl26

Did I dream this last night or did I read it here somewhere... Casey was using Tone's Jeep while he was in NY WITHOUT his permission?
    Not that I think it would have much bearing on the case overall, just wondering if that was true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by RasGirl26 View Post
    Can you fill me in ive never heard about this guy before. This all gets so confusing for me it seems like a new man is thrown into the mix on a daily basis. I have always thought it was either her brother or a married man she had an affair with that fathered Caylee. I dont treally tink at this point that its LA so im pretty sure its a married man, possibly LA married friend they talked about in the beginning but I dont remember his name.
    Thought it was some guy named Eric. I haven't read that thread though.

I would think they have checked the jeep with the cadaver dogs, but it would allow her to go more offroad than a pontiac sunfire. However, I don't think Tony has anything to do with this and I think she dumped the body after the 24th run in with her dad, she moved caylee from her original location to the trunk and when she realized the smell was beyond unbearable she tossed her in a dumpster. This is jmo I dont think Casey probably burried her.
    Just for the record I don't think Tony has any involment in Caylee's disappearance either.
    When I read the portion bolded by me, I remembered Tony in his interview stating that KC pointed out the carwash that she had washed his car at. But I'm sure your right, certainly LE has checked Tony's car.
    JUSTICE FOR SWEET CAYLEE

Quote Originally Posted by sha-sha View Post
    Did I dream this last night or did I read it here somewhere... Casey was using Tone's Jeep while he was in NY WITHOUT his permission?
    Not that I think it would have much bearing on the case overall, just wondering if that was true or not.
    From what I have read it is my understanding that she did not have permission from Tony but she used it anyway (big suprise). He probably told her she could use it to drop him off and pick him up but he thought she was normal and had her own transportation so he probably didnt think she would take advantage. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by sha-sha View Post
    From what I have read it is my understanding that she did not have permission from Tony but she used it anyway (big suprise). He probably told her she could use it to drop him off and pick him up but he thought she was normal and had her own transportation so he probably didnt think she would take advantage. JMO

Yep, he left her with the keys......

LOL.....sounds like he was checking the miles.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeWillTell View Post
    Just for the record I don't think Tony has any involment in Caylee's disappearance either.
    When I read the portion bolded by me, I remembered Tony in his interview stating that KC pointed out the carwash that she had washed his car at. But I'm sure your right, certainly LE has checked Tony's car.

From last night when Tony was *supposed* to be online line, he stated that LE had checked his car........& LE did question him about the car wash.

I wish someone would ask him about the 20th (out-of- gas), he took her to the A's & got the cans, but where was the car & what did it smell like ??

Quote Originally Posted by TimeWillTell View Post
    i read on another site where TonyL was posting that LE did indeed examine his jeep. and apparently found nothing.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I believe we have covered the June15th issue adequately now. We have CA agreeing that they were there and it pretty much puts an end to it.

I think we need to figure out why LE is adamant in their questioning about the area near Bithlo and Lake Pickett. So far they have covered this in 3 interviews. Why are they so interested in that particular area and in Steve J.?! We know that Casey was seen by Chris at Scoobs around the time Caylee went missing which is located at 50 and Alfaya. He doesn't know the exact date or who she was there with. The 50 and Alfaya was also mentioned to WW in reference to Bithlo and Steve.

So what is going on there?!

I'm not local, so don't know these areas. I'm wondering if this is anywhere close to where George chased Casey on June 25th when Casey borrowed Cindy's car.

I'm trying to find more on where he chased her. Haven't been able to by searching this forum. I think I'm going to have to listen to George's interview again, unless someone else has it.

ETA: okay just listened to that part of George's interview. He says:

-he chased Casey up Chicasaw and getting on the 408

- he said he knows Casey got off (I'm assuming that's got off the 408) at either Hiawassee or Kirkman road, one of those two.

I spelled these names phonetically. Sorry.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast