Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagney View Post
    No Amy and Casey were supposed to go to Jacksonville to buy Amy's new car. Casey blew Amy off saying that GA had a ministroke and she couldn't make it.
    I believe in regard to Amy giving Casey money for a tow was for Casey's car- The first friday she "ran out of gas" and Amy gave her money for the tow, the second friday she ran out of gas and abandoned the car at the amscott.
    Given the txt messages that Amy recieved from Casey "what are the odds that I run out of gas two friday's in a row"..........
    She was probably hoping to scam another $80 off of Amy for another "tow"
    When you make a monster, sooner of later the villagers get mad and show up at your castle with torches and pitch forks. It's life. Get used to it....

Unlike the living,when the dead speak,they do not lie.

Tim Miller says you can't put a price on a childs life--The A's are out to prove him wrong.

TruthSeeker I pretty sure Amy rented a car after Casey said she couldnt take her.

Quote Originally Posted by TruthSeeker View Post
    Not sure of the time frame here but was KCs car smelling at this time and is that why she did not want to take drive Amy to Jacksonville?

Anyone know who took Amy to Jacksonville?

I don't think Amy going to Jacksonville coincided with Casey's car smelling. I think Amy ended up renting a car to go up to jacksonville to get her new car.
    Children don't stop dancing

Not sure of the time frame here but was KCs car smelling at this time and is that why she did not want to take drive Amy to Jacksonville?

The trip to Jacksonville was on June 13. The car smelling was around June 25.
    Children don't stop dancing

Amy rented a car and drove herself to Jacksonville after Casey's blow off. I am assuming she did a one way rental.

"Casey Anthony has no soul"~ from my good friend Lacey

Quote Originally Posted by Openmyeyes View Post
    Personally, I didn't like the way that whole conversation went down. It set off my hinky meter. Lee, in his own arrogant way, wouldn't even let Amy finish her sentence. Why? It wasn't his property. He destroyed the key even before Amy called him. Why not ask to meet her, give her the key and question her at the same time.

It seems like there is more to this than we know.

I think Lee assumed it was Amy's key. It could of been TonEs key. Maybe she had made a copy of his key without his knowledge. Did he ever say he knew she was using his car when he was in New York. Maybe she knew she would eventually have to split town ( possibly to California) and this would be her means. She knew one day her parents would come to find her and Caylee.

Koozit is offline All Little One's Are God's Little Angel's

Amy rented a car and drove herself...

Part of the data I've collected from Websleuths:

6-6-08 Amy Huizenga totals her car.

6/7/08 at 9:04 am Casey Anthony wrote to Amy on Facebook:i’m so glad you’re ok! seriously, you scared the life right out of me! i love you girl.

Thanks to all of you who answered my questions - boy you all have this down to a science! Good work.
    "Your words and actions should reflect how you would want someone to act and speak towards you"

TruthSeeker not Truth Seeker. No space between Truth and Seeker. My post are my opinion unless a link is posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cagney View Post
    No Amy and Casey were supposed to go to Jacksonville to buy Amy's new car. Casey blew Amy off saying that GA had a ministroke and she couldn't make it.
    I believe in regard to Amy giving Casey money for a tow was for Casey's car- The first friday she "ran out of gas" and Amy gave her money for the tow, the second friday she ran out of gas and abandoned the car at the amscott.
    Given the txt messages that Amy recieved from Casey "what are the odds that I run out of gas two friday's in a row"..........
    Quote Originally Posted by irishbosoxfan View Post
    She was probably hoping to scam another $80 off of Amy for another "tow"
    The first Friday (20th) she ran out of gas, Tony took her to her parents house to get the gas cans ( he doesn't say the date).....

The 80 buck tow bill also bothers me......Don't you have to show proof of ownship to bail your car out ?? The car is in her parents name.

Question amy's car

Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    I think this also might be the reference Casey was making in her myspace or facebook post to Amy about her scaring her the night before? Don't remember the exact quote and I'm not going on an extended search today. lol...

This can't possibly be the same car (totaled) as the one that Casey had the key to? Casey had the key to the car she picked Amy up from the airport in I think.

I remember Amy wanted Casey to take her to Jacksonville to look for a new car. This is the trip that Casey canceled saying her dad had a mini stroke.

I also believe now from text messages that this totaled car might be what Amy gave Casey 80 bucks for tow.

ETA: SS I swear I'm not following you around. LOL

What if the Casey was the one that had an accident in Amy's car and she had caylee with her or Amy was wathching Caylee and was with Amy in the car and Caylee was injured, when did the accident occur?????

Quote Originally Posted by 4oneluv View Post
    What if the Casey was the one that had an accident in Amy's car and she had caylee with her or Amy was wathching Caylee and was with Amy in the car and Caylee was injured, when did the accident occur?????
    The accident happened days before Caylee went missing so I dont think this is possible.
    "Life isnt about the games you lose, the pounds you gain, or the time you've lost, its about having the pictures and the sense to know when a chapter is over and a new one is beginning." -rasgirl26

Amy wrecked her car 6-6.......they also discussed towing the wreck to the Anthony's house then.

Then there would be witnesses to the accident, most likely, and the cops would have been called. I don't think Casey or Amy had a wreck, Caylee got injured, and Casey or Amy did away with her as a result from the wreck.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Laece is offline Bring it on down to Omelette-ville-ahhh!
    why would one tow a car if it runs out of gas?

don't you just call someone to bring gas and skip the tow altogether, a tow truck that is just going to haul it to your house and then you have to get gas anyway? makes no sense to me.
    do not use my posts without my written permission, other than for use contained within quoting on this websleuths site.

just because you always think someone is hiding in the bushes, doesn't mean that they're not.

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night
    Step into the sun, step into the light.

Just stop it, Casey.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast