Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Amy's totalled car? Time Line and Ping

Question amy's car

Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    I think this also might be the reference Casey was making in her myspace or facebook post to Amy about her scaring her the night before? Don't remember the exact quote and I'm not going on an extended search today. lol...

This can't possibly be the same car (totaled) as the one that Casey had the key to? Casey had the key to the car she picked Amy up from the airport in I think.

I remember Amy wanted Casey to take her to Jacksonville to look for a new car. This is the trip that Casey canceled saying her dad had a mini stroke.

I also believe now from text messages that this totaled car might be what Amy gave Casey 80 bucks for tow.

ETA: SS I swear I'm not following you around. LOL

What if the Casey was the one that had an accident in Amy's car and she had caylee with her or Amy was wathching Caylee and was with Amy in the car and Caylee was injured, when did the accident occur?????

Quote Originally Posted by 4oneluv View Post
    What if the Casey was the one that had an accident in Amy's car and she had caylee with her or Amy was wathching Caylee and was with Amy in the car and Caylee was injured, when did the accident occur?????
    The accident happened days before Caylee went missing so I dont think this is possible.
    "Life isnt about the games you lose, the pounds you gain, or the time you've lost, its about having the pictures and the sense to know when a chapter is over and a new one is beginning." -rasgirl26

Amy wrecked her car 6-6.......they also discussed towing the wreck to the Anthony's house then.

Then there would be witnesses to the accident, most likely, and the cops would have been called. I don't think Casey or Amy had a wreck, Caylee got injured, and Casey or Amy did away with her as a result from the wreck.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Laece is offline Bring it on down to Omelette-ville-ahhh!
    why would one tow a car if it runs out of gas?

don't you just call someone to bring gas and skip the tow altogether, a tow truck that is just going to haul it to your house and then you have to get gas anyway? makes no sense to me.
    do not use my posts without my written permission, other than for use contained within quoting on this websleuths site.

just because you always think someone is hiding in the bushes, doesn't mean that they're not.

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night
    Step into the sun, step into the light.

Just stop it, Casey.

Many car insurance companies offer limited tow service in their rates - e.g. AAA, Geico. Tow truck drivers also carry gas to assist motorists. This doesn't make a lot of sense.

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by Laece View Post

don't you just call someone to bring gas and skip the tow altogether, a tow truck that is just going to haul it to your house and then you have to get gas anyway? makes no sense to me.

Good point.

Also, about Amy renting a car to go to Jacksonville, she did in fact rent a car, and then dropped it off in Jacksonville. In her interview, she mentioned that she had trouble finding the rental return place.

Quote Originally Posted by Laece View Post

"Talking to me" ??....Lol

Some are thinking Amy gave KC 80 bucks (for towing) the first time KC (claims ??) she ran out of gas on the 20th....

However, in Tonys interview he says he took KC home to get the gas cans ( he doesn't remember the date) but KC has posted she "ran out of gas 2 fridays in a row. (20th gas cans---27th amscot)

Why didn't LE nail down this trip to the house better ?? He would know where the car was & what it smelled like.

Amy's car

Quote Originally Posted by tx_Dot View Post
    Amy wrecked her car 6-6.......they also discussed towing the wreck to the Anthony's house then.
    Thanks for the update, just read it, should have did that first

Crimeline Tip from WW Interview

I am going to try this again. Please mods, I don't start threads so please let me have this one.

Crime Tip Reference:
    [IMG][/IMG]

Does anyone know how to find out if there was in fact a Ryan H. arrested? Did they confirm is was the Ryan who is friends with Dusty? Amy bought a new car after hers was totaled, what ever happened to the other one? Was it picked up/dropped off for insurance, or is that process still ongoing? Is this tip mentioned any where else? Could it be related to the arrest of Ryan H., Suffolk county, 6/26? Suffolk county, isn't that where Tony is from? Maybe what the detective said was twisted a bit from the truth to see if Will new anything, but with that said there is some truth to it.
    Last edited by JBean; 10-06-2008 at 10:07 AM. Reason: removed last name

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wanttohelp For This Useful Post:

ok finally fixed image.

Well...your post looks interesting , but I havnt a clue as to what youre talking about or what your link is about.

I dont spend but less than an hour a day on this site (Caylee's thread) so forgive me for sounding clueless....

Can you explain in more detail for us that arent familiar with all the deep details ?

tia

I recall seeing that before, but I don't know what it is all about. There was mention of a Tom's garage, IIRC. Was that about Tony's vehicle?

As far as I know there has been no mention from her in texts or calls that she had an accident. However, she did have two flat tires (will have to check timeline for date).

I am checking on RH's arrest record.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

This arrest was over two months ago, and the information is very vague. If this Ryan n had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance or death, I'm sure LE would've said something by now.

As far as the mechanic goes, LE didn't release everything they have. They may have asked KC's friends, found the mechanic and taken his testimony but are saving it for the trial.

Maybe SS will beat me to it, I found cases in Orange County and am awaiting the VERY SLOWING SERVER for the Clerks office to load....

I find him arrested in 2000 in OC per the Court Clerk website

LOL, Jbean, I am still waitng for OCClerks office, maybe we jammed it up??

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaAdrianne View Post
    LOL, Jbean, I am still waitng for OCClerks office, maybe we jammed it up??
    one is for felony burglary . dropped I think. no sentencing

He was arrested on 7/26/08 in Winter Park for DUI (?).
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    searches don;t hold so please just post the website for the clerk.
    http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk...4-61e2dc39d2e8

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Does it say for what offense?
    dropped a felony burglary charge

DUI

Phase: Initial
    Defendant: RYAN W H. Count #: 001
    Offense Date: 7/26/2008 Citation #: 4818XDG
    Complaint Date: Information Date:
    Statute: 316.193(4)-A - CT- DUI W/MINOR IN CAR OR BAL OF .20 OR HIGHER
    General Offense Category:
    Charge Level: MISDEMEANOR Charge Degree: FIRST DEGREE
    Phase: Court
    Defendant: RYAN W H. Count #: 001
    Offense Date: 7/26/2008 Citation #: 4818XDG
    Complaint Date: Information Date:
    Statute: 316.193(4)-A - CT- DUI W/MINOR IN CAR OR BAL OF .20 OR HIGHER
    General Offense Category:
    Charge Level: Charge Degree:
    Result: ADJUDICATED GUILTY Result Date: 8/15/2008
    Trial Type: PLEA MISDEMEANOR TRAFFIC Final Plea: NOLO CONTENDRE
    Last edited by CW; 10-09-2008 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Removed a second letter in last name.

Sorry, JBean. I didn't know. Thanks!
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I recall seeing that before, but I don't know what it is all about. There was mention of a Tom's garage, IIRC. Was that about Tony's vehicle?

As far as I know there has been no mention from her in texts or calls that she had an accident. However, she did have two flat tires (will have to check timeline for date).

I am checking on RH's arrest record.
    This came up in LE's interview with WW. They asked him about this incident during his interview. It sounded like they were trying to frighten him with it but he doesn't seem to take the bait. I'm very curious about it as well.

May 14th - Two flat tires. RM and TB try to fix them and end up taking Casey home.

Nothing about an accident tho.

On or around June 8th
    - Tony's car at repair shop.

June 9th - Casey and Caylee pick AL up from school and takes him to pick up his Jeep from the repair place.

July 4th - Casey goes to party at WW's.

July 5th - Shows up to spend the entire day with WW until picking up AL at airport.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Does anyone recall the date of the supposed accident she claimed she had while traveling behind ZG? The one where she made up the whole hospital visit story that CA spoke of during her statement?

"I think God used my daughter as an element so that another soul could rest in peace, so that the parents of this girl can rest in peace too, knowing that somewhere in the world justice was made for the killing of their daughter. This man cannot continue to be out in the world killing people. This man needs to pay for his crimes."

Justice for Natalee and Stephany.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast