Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing this over from the other thread

Full interview can be seen here http://www.wftv.com/video/17580338/index.html

Zenaida Gonzalez Speaks Out About Casey Anthony Case
Gonzalez says ever since she was blamed for Caylee's disappearance her world has been turned upside down. She is the woman who Casey Anthony claims took 3-year-old Caylee.

When Caylee was reported missing, Casey Anthony told authorities she left her daughter with a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzales who lived at an apartment complex on Conway Road.

Gonzalez says she never met Anthony and now people all over the country are blaming her for Caylee's death. She has received hundreds of threatening emails and phone calls.

"I also do have those threatening phone calls at 2 or 3:00am, threatening my kids, threatening myself," Gonzalez said.

Gonzalez and her Attorney John Morgan filed a defamation lawsuit last week. They say they want her name cleared.

Gonzalez said that she has been fired from her job and due to the incident; no one wants to hire her.

I am confused as to what Casey said vs. what ZG and her lawyer JM are saying. I can not find what Casey said about her in the documents. According to JM Casey described her car, her two children and ZG. According to some posters, Casey said ZG DIDN'T have children! Can anyone either clear this up for me or point to where in the released documents Casey describes/talks about ZG

Let me see. Casey first gave this ZFG name to LE when they first interviewed her on the 16th. At that time, she stated the nanny did NOT have any kids, and that she had dropped Caylee off with the nanny at the Sawgrass Apts, many times. She gave a description of her which does not match this ZFG at all. Then we learn that this ZFG went to the Sawgrass to look at apts. and filled out a registration card before Caylee went missing. (We don't know for a fact that Casey actually saw that card.) Now we learn that searches for a ZFG were done on July 16th, around the time that Casey was arrested. Casey is shown a photo lineup and did not identify this ZFG... stated it was not her. Then this ZFG goes on the media claiming to have had her life ruined and her kids' lives threatened because of the media attention... AFTER the LE already cleared her and made several announcements that this was NOT the ZFG that Casey claimed to be the nanny. And when did Casey tell anyone her kids' names. No confirmation of that other than from Mr. Morgan. He said LE told him Casey knew their names... do we know that for certain? LE might have implied that THEY knew the names and he misunderstood.
I hope they asked her if she has a sister named Samantha.
Oh, and RG says they lost a beloved dog named Sammy recently and he believes that Caylee is in Heaven and Sammy is with her.
Doesn't anybody else think that this is all just too much coincidence??
I just don't think there is a defamation case. From what I gather, this ZFG was down on her luck before this all came about. I think she is seeing $$$ signs and just wants a piece of the pie. And if she was so broke and out of a job... how was she able to pay for a motel room? That can get expensive in just a matter of a week's time.
I don't know Mr. Morgan's reputation, but many attorneys see a case like this... pick up on things and decide that there's a chance to make money off it. He might have approached this woman himself. Whatever... it's just all too wierd and if it goes to court and she wins a bunch of money... I will be surprised.

I am confused as to what Casey said vs. what ZG and her lawyer JM are saying. I can not find what Casey said about her in the documents. According to JM Casey described her car, her two children and ZG. According to some posters, Casey said ZG DIDN'T have children! Can anyone either clear this up for me or point to where in the released documents Casey describes/talks about ZG

KC said she dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass with ZFG , while investigating LE finds the guest card with ZFG THE ONLY ZFG connected to Sawgrass not yelling just stressing that point . The guest card had ZFG info including her childrens names .

RD said while guarding KC for LP that KC told him the story about ZFG , her sister Sam , the kids and gave the discription of her car . The script story .

IMO KC put this ZFG at Sawgrass , most of the discription she gave LE was true about the only ZFG connected to Sawgrass . AS we all know there is either very little or No truth to What KC says

Just because KC says ZFG has no kids , no tattoos or that she was only in her twenties doesn't mean there is any truth to that .

Zenaida G and her attny will be on WFTV at noon today, discussing the case.

She will be showing her face for the first time and talking about the difficulties she's been having since KC used her name in this case.

Zenaida G and her attny will be on WFTV at noon today, discussing the case.

She will be showing her face for the first time and talking about the difficulties she's been having since KC used her name in this case.

She was having difficulties before Caylee went missing.
This ZFG is doing nothing more than cashing in on a tragedy like so many others associated with this case.

Let me see. Casey first gave this ZFG name to LE when they first interviewed her on the 16th. At that time, she stated the nanny did NOT have any kids, and that she had dropped Caylee off with the nanny at the Sawgrass Apts, many times. THIS IS THE ONLY ZFG CONNECTED TO SAWGRASS IN ANYWAY not yelling just stressing the point

She gave a description of her which does not match this ZFG at all. But some parts of her discription fits like a glove . KC said ZFG is mixed , her dad is Blk and mother is PR True regarding this ZG , KC said ZFG has connections to NY again True regarding this ZFG , KC says ZG wears her hair both straight & curly again True regarding this ZFG

Then we learn that this ZFG went to the Sawgrass to look at apts. and filled out a registration card before Caylee went missing. (We don't know for a fact that Casey actually saw that card.)

Now we learn that searches for a ZFG were done on July 16th, around the time that Casey was arrested. I read that a different way , it looks like searches were run on 6-12-2008 and possibly further back.

Casey is shown a photo lineup and did not identify this ZFG... stated it was not her. If KC could identify ANY ZFG shouldn't have been sitting in jail , there was no Nanny period . Who would she identify ?? She took bits and pieces and created an imaginary nanny

Then this ZFG goes on the media claiming to have had her life ruined and her kids' lives threatened because of the media attention... AFTER the LE already cleared her and made several announcements that this was NOT the ZFG that Casey claimed to be the nanny. And when did Casey tell anyone her kids' names. No confirmation of that other than from Mr. Morgan. He said LE told him Casey knew their names... do we know that for certain? LE might have implied that THEY knew the names and he misunderstood.

I hope they asked her if she has a sister named Samantha. I spoke with ZFG by phone a few times and I did ask her this . She Does Not have a sister Sam

Oh, and RG says they lost a beloved dog named Sammy recently and he believes that Caylee is in Heaven and Sammy is with her.
Doesn't anybody else think that this is all just too much coincidence?? Well there ya go, yet another example of KC taking bits & pieces to make up her elaborate lies and doesn't give a crap who she hurts in the process
I just don't think there is a defamation case. From what I gather, this ZFG was down on her luck before this all came about. I think she is seeing $$$ signs and just wants a piece of the pie.Not true, she could have cashed in long ago , Globe and a few others were seeking her out and she turned them down

And if she was so broke and out of a job... how was she able to pay for a motel room? That can get expensive in just a matter of a week's time. Don't know this for a fact in this case BUT I know different agencies will give you a rent voucher to help pay your rent. I moved from Wisconsin to Orlando 2 years ago , before our house was ready to move into we had to stay at a Motel6 . It was only like $160 per week which included a pet deposit. Motel6 gives you a weekly rate for extended stays. With the high rent in that area add in that your required to put down deposits for water,electric, phone, cable etc. Sometimes it's more cost affective to stay in a hotel then it would be to rent an aptment.

I don't know Mr. Morgan's reputation, but many attorneys see a case like this... pick up on things and decide that there's a chance to make money off it. He might have approached this woman himself. He did not seek her out , she went to him after many people myself included encouraged her to seek council

Whatever... it's just all too wierd and if it goes to court and she wins a bunch of money... I will be surprised.

My answers are in bold

Zenaida deserves to win this defamation case. No matter where she was at in life before Casey showed up, we know where she is now. Many people forget that if not for the actions of Casey Anthony, Zenaida would have been living life just like she had before. Zenaida is a VICTIM here.

Speaking of.. has Casey apologized for all the difficulty Zenaida went through? I can't find a link anywhere.. maybe that's because she's ... how did she put it? A spiteful..

With all due respect, I just watched the interview with ZFG and I don't believe she is trying to cash in on this tragedy at all. She readily admits that she didn't have a lot before this, but she also readily admits that she was happy with her life.

She had a job, she wasn't sitting around doing nothing wanting someone to take care of her and her children, and has since tried to get a job unsuccessfully thanks to being dragged into something she had nothing to do with. Think about it, with business and the economy the way it is these days everyone needs business. She worked for a cleaning company. You hire ZFG for your cleaning company with all of the media attention and all of the negativity surrounding her, are you going to risk losing potential business clients because of that, whether you think she is guilty or not, are you going to chance it? This poor woman was in the wrong place at the wrong time and was taken advantage of by a compulsive liar looking for a way out. I think she is a woman who wants to be left alone and wants her life back and the only way she has to prove herself is to seek the help of an attorney and go public. Imagine what her children get a school. Look at what she is getting from some posters here already - no one has even seen or heard from her PERSONALLY until today and already she is a money hungry person trying to profit off of little Caylee's tragedy !! I am a single mother taking care of my child too. If all of a sudden, through no fault of my own, I was accused of such horrible things and lost my job and couldn't get another one because someone lied about me, you better be darn sure right I would be fighting to clear my name and get my life back to normal somehow.

So she lived in a motel room, what was she supposed to do, take those children and live in the street? I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to see that suing the Anthony's is not going to make you a rich person. Casey did say that "Zanny" had children, remember Blanchard Park, playing with Zanny and her children? Of course, this was after she had changed her story a few times, just like she changed the story about everything else. The whole point of Casey being found out to be lying is that she didn't recognize this woman as her nanny, just picked up her name somehow, obviously off the information card - same information. Remember she did have friends that lived in that complex. I feel sorry for her and I hope she does get her name cleared and if a little compensation came along with it, I say why not.

I am certainly glad that ZG decided to show herself. I think that could make it easier for people to identify her as the innocent ZG. LE screwed up with stating KC gave her kid's names and car; that was on the card they had. KC said ZG did not have any children of her own, was in her mid-twenties, and a completely different car.

The sawgrass connection, however, is the most bizarre-concerning. Could be some very ironic coincidence. some sort of prevention of using the zg story? or? God works in mysterious ways.

No, KC never said the nanny had children. She said she did not have children and was in her mid-twenties. KC later, after this ZG was found, according to LP she said that a ZG and a Samantha with three kids took Caylee from her at JBlanchard Park.

Regardless, it's horrible that ZG has to hide her own children. People can be so ignorant -to not even think of there being more than one ZG -and to harrass her.

I still worry about the name being used from either
A. hearing her name through a mutual friend and using that name for over a year -not thinking she would have to produce a real ZG.
B. saw her name at SGApts. -and was like, "whoa! there's a ZG!"
C. heard that ZG was apt hunting via the above mentioned in "A" and took it from there.
D. It was a complete ironic and horrible coincidence that ZG was at SGApts.
E. or all but one of the above four mentioned.

With all due respect, I just watched the interview with ZFG and I don't believe she is trying to cash in on this tragedy at all. She readily admits that she didn't have a lot before this, but she also readily admits that she was happy with her life.

She had a job, she wasn't sitting around doing nothing wanting someone to take care of her and her children, and has since tried to get a job unsuccessfully thanks to being dragged into something she had nothing to do with. Think about it, with business and the economy the way it is these days everyone needs business. She worked for a cleaning company. You hire ZFG for your cleaning company with all of the media attention and all of the negativity surrounding her, are you going to risk losing potential business clients because of that, whether you think she is guilty or not, are you going to chance it? This poor woman was in the wrong place at the wrong time and was taken advantage of by a compulsive liar looking for a way out. I think she is a woman who wants to be left alone and wants her life back and the only way she has to prove herself is to seek the help of an attorney and go public. Imagine what her children get a school. Look at what she is getting from some posters here already - no one has even seen or heard from her PERSONALLY until today and already she is a money hungry person trying to profit off of little Caylee's tragedy !! I am a single mother taking care of my child too. If all of a sudden, through no fault of my own, I was accused of such horrible things and lost my job and couldn't get another one because someone lied about me, you better be darn sure right I would be fighting to clear my name and get my life back to normal somehow.

So she lived in a motel room, what was she supposed to do, take those children and live in the street? I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to see that suing the Anthony's is not going to make you a rich person. Casey did say that "Zanny" had children, remember Blanchard Park, playing with Zanny and her children? Of course, this was after she had changed her story a few times, just like she changed the story about everything else. The whole point of Casey being found out to be lying is that she didn't recognize this woman as her nanny, just picked up her name somehow, obviously off the information card - same information. Remember she did have friends that lived in that complex. I feel sorry for her and I hope she does get her name cleared and if a little compensation came along with it, I say why not.

Ok, thanks for clariying (I think :) ) so Casey did not mention kids at first, then LE found the card at Sawgrass and questioned this ZG. I guess it's possible that Casey read about that and used the kids in her second (or was it third) story about Blanchard Park. I don't think ZG has much chance of winning the lawsuit. I did watch the WFTV interview this morning and I can't imagine what she is going through, with all this circus around her. I have been wracking my tired ole brain, but I can't remember when I first heard the local media (I live in the Orlando area) start talking about this particular ZG and what they reported about her i.e. did they get the same info from the card as LE did, etc. Man what a tangled web - and one person behind it all. Casey leaves victims behind her left and right, doesn't she?

http://www.wftv.com/video/17580338/index.html

After seeing her interview on wftv today. I was so moved by this. In not even knowing this woman, I felt so much compasion for her, that a part of me wanted to embrace her. Whether or not her claims are justified in this case...regardless of that, She has that human side to her that is credible & IMO worthy of getting the media attention. And for whatever its worth to some of you, this goes only to show ya - how Caseys lies have affected more than just her parents. And I agree with her attorney, its time to put a stop to the lie about ZG kidnapping Caylee.

Let me see. Casey first gave this ZFG name to LE when they first interviewed her on the 16th. At that time, she stated the nanny did NOT have any kids, and that she had dropped Caylee off with the nanny at the Sawgrass Apts, many times. She gave a description of her which does not match this ZFG at all. Then we learn that this ZFG went to the Sawgrass to look at apts. and filled out a registration card before Caylee went missing. (We don't know for a fact that Casey actually saw that card.) Now we learn that searches for a ZFG were done on July 16th, around the time that Casey was arrested. Casey is shown a photo lineup and did not identify this ZFG... stated it was not her. Then this ZFG goes on the media claiming to have had her life ruined and her kids' lives threatened because of the media attention... AFTER the LE already cleared her and made several announcements that this was NOT the ZFG that Casey claimed to be the nanny. And when did Casey tell anyone her kids' names. No confirmation of that other than from Mr. Morgan. He said LE told him Casey knew their names... do we know that for certain? LE might have implied that THEY knew the names and he misunderstood.
I just don't think there is a defamation case. From what I gather, this ZFG was down on her luck before this all came about. I think she is seeing $$$ signs and just wants a piece of the pie. And if she was so broke and out of a job... how was she able to pay for a motel room? That can get expensive in just a matter of a week's time.
I don't know Mr. Morgan's reputation, but many attorneys see a case like this... pick up on things and decide that there's a chance to make money off it. He might have approached this woman himself. Whatever... it's just all too wierd and if it goes to court and she wins a bunch of money... I will be surprised.

What my lawyers (family) are saying is that the woman's NAME is sufficiently unique, PLUS her visit to the Sawgrass to have deluded people about her.

They say that the average man on the street is not required to know the details of the case, such as age, kids, and whether or not KC identified her. They say that the name and the Sawgrass are quite enough for a lawsuit, and they think she has a good chance of winning.

Then, there is also the fact that KC searched out her profile on MySpace. That shows intent.

This ZFG is doing nothing more than cashing in on a tragedy like so many others associated with this case.

Or one can say that THIS ZFG the (only ZFG in town, BTW) would still have her privacy, had KC not decided to open her mendacious mouth.

How she managed to pay for her motel room, or whether she is paying her lawyer is none of our business. She is not the aggressor, here. KC is the aggressor.

And, if she HAD accepted the $30K the Globe is often willing to pay (thought she DECLINED), it wouldn't be our business, either.

Let's keep the VICTIM straight, here.

Lemme see... did ZG malign KC, and make her life a livibg hell? NOOOO. Sis KC malign ZFG (the only ZFG in town, BTW). YEEEES!

Let's keep the victim straight, here.

No, KC never said the nanny had children. She said she did not have children and was in her mid-twenties. KC later, after this ZG was found, according to LP she said that a ZG and a Samantha with three kids took Caylee from her at JBlanchard Park.

Regardless, it's horrible that ZG has to hide her own children. People can be so ignorant -to not even think of there being more than one ZG -and to harrass her.

I still worry about the name being used from either
A. hearing her name through a mutual friend and using that name for over a year -not thinking she would have to produce a real ZG.
B. saw her name at SGApts. -and was like, "whoa! there's a ZG!"
C. heard that ZG was apt hunting via the above mentioned in "A" and took it from there.
D. It was a complete ironic and horrible coincidence that ZG was at SGApts.
E. or all but one of the above four mentioned.

Not only that, but I read that she's the ONLY ZFG, in that area. Other ZGs. but only one ZFG. And, HOW KC DOES emphasize that F!

Lemme see... did ZG malign KC, and make her life a livibg hell? NOOOO. Sis KC malign ZFG (the only ZFG in town, BTW). YEEEES!

Let's keep the victim straight, here.

I did, and her name is Caylee, not ZFG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members