1018 users online (234 members and 784 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

OCSO Claims No New Charges On The Horizon

"Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said they are still waiting for more DNA results involving the Casey Anthony case.

Beary said, at this time, there are no new charges on the horizon for Casey.

He does say it is difficult to charge her with anything related to the disappearance of Caylee due to the fact that they are missing a key piece of evidence.

"It’s a very sensitive case and it is always tough where if you end up going down that path of working a homicide case without a body is even tougher," said Beary.

A spokesperson for Jose Baez's office, Casey's attorney, said if they had any real evidence, they would have already charged Casey." Channel 13 News Orlando
    Last edited by SoCalSleuth; 09-30-2008 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Added source

The key piece of evidence is, of course, the body. Not to worry, if it is not recovered, they can still build a solid circumstantial case. I wonder when TM is returning to resume his search.

sigh, but in my heart I know it will come when it is time.
    "Life isnt about the games you lose, the pounds you gain, or the time you've lost, its about having the pictures and the sense to know when a chapter is over and a new one is beginning." -rasgirl26

Quote Originally Posted by RasGirl26 View Post
    sigh, but in my heart I know it will come when it is time.

Yes, it will. So sad, isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSleuth View Post
    "Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said they are still waiting for more DNA results involving the Casey Anthony case.

He does say it is difficult to charge her with anything related to the disappearance of Caylee due to the fact that they are missing a key piece of evidence.

"Itís a very sensitive case and it is always tough where if you end up going down that path of working a homicide case without a body is even tougher," said Beary.

A spokesperson for Jose Baez's office, Casey's attorney, said if they had any real evidence, they would have already charged Casey." Channel 13 News Orlando

Well...Is this the first time the OSC has publicly referred to the case as a "homicide case"??? If so, that's quite a relevant statement!

softsoul is offline I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    Well...Is this the first time the OSC has publicly referred to the case as a "homicide case"??? If so, that's quite a relevant statement!
    That wasn't clear to me PP. He said "if you end up going down that path of working a homicide case." So I'm not clear if he is saying that is the path they are on or the path they may go on.

Beary said, at this time, there are no new charges on the horizon for Casey....
    WTF

They are beginning to piss me off. Other day an article says source says charges in next few weeks, now this.

They are never gonna charge her with anything more than check charges, and she is going to walk, Caylee will never have justice, and even if princess if found guilty in November, so what, Caylee will just remain a missing child.

Ok, I am just going to tell myself that they are trying to lull her into a false sense of security before they nail her to the wall.

I will repeat it until I believe it, otherwise I will be tearing my hair out within the hour.

After saying this...they will probably arrest her today, nothing surprises me anymore...lol

I realize LE was impeded by KC not reporting Caylee missing for a month, but in my opinion, they have botched this right from the beginning. Why was CA allowed to wash the pants? Why did JB get the receipts and decide which ones to give them? Why was LA allowed to retrieve her stuff from TonE? Why in the he** wasn't the car taken into custody ASAP & not allowed to sit in their garage reeking of a dead human being? Why was she allowed bond when she cannot produce where her 2 year old (3 year old now!) child is located dead or alive? Travesty of justice and I am convinced she will not be prosecuted for Caylee's death. The whole family should burn in hell as far as I am concerned. I just can't waste any more time on this case since justice will never come. Now I understand why Greta stopped reporting on it. Waste, a HUGE waste!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    After saying this...they will probably arrest her today, nothing surprises me anymore...lol
    true true
    this case has taught me you can't believe what anyone says

Quote Originally Posted by Obsessed1 View Post
    I realize LE was impeded by KC not reporting Caylee missing for a month, but in my opinion, they have botched this right from the beginning. Why was CA allowed to wash the pants? Why did JB get the receipts and decide which ones to give them? Why was LA allowed to retrieve her stuff from TonE? Why in the he** wasn't the car taken into custody ASAP & not allowed to sit in their garage reeking of a dead human being? Why was she allowed bond when she cannot produce where her 2 year old (3 year old now!) child is located dead or alive? Travesty of justice and I am convinced she will not be prosecuted for Caylee's death. The whole family should burn in hell as far as I am concerned. I just can't waste any more time on this case since justice will never come. Now I understand why Greta stopped reporting on it. Waste, a HUGE waste!!!
    yep.....what a waste, a huge waste!!

Patience WS'ers. They're waiting on Yuri to get better.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

"Itís a very sensitive case and it is always tough where if you end up going down that path of working a homicide case without a body is even tougher," said Beary.

I wonder if they made this statement so Casey would put her guard down hoping that she'll say or do something online. Or possible maybe Cindy and George will slip up....

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast