OCSO Claims No New Charges On The Horizon

SoCalSleuth

Verified Expert
Reaction score
"Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said they are still waiting for more DNA results involving the Casey Anthony case.

Beary said, at this time, there are no new charges on the horizon for Casey.

He does say it is difficult to charge her with anything related to the disappearance of Caylee due to the fact that they are missing a key piece of evidence.

"It’s a very sensitive case and it is always tough where if you end up going down that path of working a homicide case without a body is even tougher," said Beary.

A spokesperson for Jose Baez's office, Casey's attorney, said if they had any real evidence, they would have already charged Casey." Channel 13 News Orlando

The key piece of evidence is, of course, the body. Not to worry, if it is not recovered, they can still build a solid circumstantial case. I wonder when TM is returning to resume his search.

sigh, but in my heart I know it will come when it is time.

"Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said they are still waiting for more DNA results involving the Casey Anthony case.

He does say it is difficult to charge her with anything related to the disappearance of Caylee due to the fact that they are missing a key piece of evidence.

"It’s a very sensitive case and it is always tough where if you end up going down that path of working a homicide case without a body is even tougher," said Beary.

A spokesperson for Jose Baez's office, Casey's attorney, said if they had any real evidence, they would have already charged Casey." Channel 13 News Orlando

Well...Is this the first time the OSC has publicly referred to the case as a "homicide case"??? If so, that's quite a relevant statement!

Well...Is this the first time the OSC has publicly referred to the case as a "homicide case"??? If so, that's quite a relevant statement!
That wasn't clear to me PP. He said "if you end up going down that path of working a homicide case." So I'm not clear if he is saying that is the path they are on or the path they may go on.

They are beginning to piss me off. Other day an article says source says charges in next few weeks, now this.

They are never gonna charge her with anything more than check charges, and she is going to walk, Caylee will never have justice, and even if princess if found guilty in November, so what, Caylee will just remain a missing child.

Ok, I am just going to tell myself that they are trying to lull her into a false sense of security before they nail her to the wall.

I will repeat it until I believe it, otherwise I will be tearing my hair out within the hour.

After saying this...they will probably arrest her today, nothing surprises me anymore...lol

I realize LE was impeded by KC not reporting Caylee missing for a month, but in my opinion, they have botched this right from the beginning. Why was CA allowed to wash the pants? Why did JB get the receipts and decide which ones to give them? Why was LA allowed to retrieve her stuff from TonE? Why in the he** wasn't the car taken into custody ASAP & not allowed to sit in their garage reeking of a dead human being? Why was she allowed bond when she cannot produce where her 2 year old (3 year old now!) child is located dead or alive? Travesty of justice and I am convinced she will not be prosecuted for Caylee's death. The whole family should burn in hell as far as I am concerned. I just can't waste any more time on this case since justice will never come. Now I understand why Greta stopped reporting on it. Waste, a HUGE waste!!!:mad:

I realize LE was impeded by KC not reporting Caylee missing for a month, but in my opinion, they have botched this right from the beginning. Why was CA allowed to wash the pants? Why did JB get the receipts and decide which ones to give them? Why was LA allowed to retrieve her stuff from TonE? Why in the he** wasn't the car taken into custody ASAP & not allowed to sit in their garage reeking of a dead human being? Why was she allowed bond when she cannot produce where her 2 year old (3 year old now!) child is located dead or alive? Travesty of justice and I am convinced she will not be prosecuted for Caylee's death. The whole family should burn in hell as far as I am concerned. I just can't waste any more time on this case since justice will never come. Now I understand why Greta stopped reporting on it. Waste, a HUGE waste!!!:mad:

yep.....what a waste, a huge waste!! :woohoo:

Patience WS'ers. They're waiting on Yuri to get better. ;)

I wonder if they made this statement so Casey would put her guard down hoping that she'll say or do something online. Or possible maybe Cindy and George will slip up....

Wish I could say, I disagree with you Obsessed.
Sadly, ITA with everything in your post.:mad:

Reading between the lines:
"Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said they are still waiting for more DNA results involving the Casey Anthony case. In other words, we are waiting on the body to surface for more DNA proof.

Beary said, at this time, there are no new charges on the horizon for Casey. We aren't going to charge her right now because we have all the time in the world to wait until we exhaust all leads and searches for the body. We may be going to a Grand Jury first.

He does say it is difficult to charge her with anything related to the disappearance of Caylee due to the fact that they are missing a key piece of evidence. Caylee's body.

"It’s a very sensitive case and it is always tough where if you end up going down that path of working a homicide case without a body is even tougher," said Beary. We are not saying it is a homicide case, we are carefully going to say it is possible we are working on one.

A spokesperson for Jose Baez's office, Casey's attorney, said if they had any real evidence, they would have already charged Casey." I know they have circumstantial and forensic evidence, but they don't have a body. Neener..neener...neener. Channel 13 News Orlando
:rolleyes: Let's not be discouraged by Beary's statements. It is expected.

After saying this...they will probably arrest her today, nothing surprises me anymore...lol

I agree - they want to shock her after she thinks she is going to get away with it!! No spotlight on her in jail!! Miss Social Butterfly will be quite alone!

That felt like a slap in the face to me. Meanwhile Casey is blogging and having a dandy good time. logging off now before I start cussing....sigh!

On second thought, re-reading this anouncement...It's very discouraging. I think that they shouldn't have bothered anouncing anything. After all the references to DNA and forensics...this makes it sound like they have nothing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back