1083 users online (216 members and 867 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Orange County Commission meeting - listen now

Unfortunately it's almost over (I just found out about the meeting) but NeJame has been speaking and the Anthony's are there regarding the protesters and the injunctions, etc.

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/cms/GO...cc/default.htm

Click on: Watch Orange TV Live!

One commissioner is suggesting 'no parking' signs. He also suggested the HOA pay for and turn on sprinklers (on the protesters)

Sorry, the meeting already adjorned. Mods, please delete thread if you think it should be deleted.

Oh, supposedly WESH stated that the A's will make a statement. Not definite tho. But media was there recording the meeting and minutes will be available online as soon as they're posted on the site (no idea when that might be but it shouldn't be too long).

No decisions were made. The commission is still looking into 1st amendment rights.

The telecast of the meeting held today is supposed to be re-run at 7pm, according to the online schedule. Not sure if that's the online telecast too or just local tv. I'll try it around 7pm, tho the part where the HOA/protester issue is addressed and NeJame speaks is near the end of the meeting, maybe from 11pm to 12am. (?)

http://titantvguide.titantv.com/apg/...x?siteid=57678

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/cms/GO...cc/default.htm

Thanks What's

I saw Nejame on wesh 2 saying some pretty judgmental stuff about the protesters whom he calls miscreants....
    Seems the Anthony's agreed to hold vigil in a church. Cannot link yet , it was just on like a minute ago.

These people make me sicker by the day. It is okay their daughter is a lier, probably murderer, but people cannot protest that she is out of jail. According to NeJames, they are miscreants, but she is a stellar role model, wonderful, caring mother, who just oops misplaced her child.

Quote Originally Posted by MiraclesHappen View Post
    Thanks What's

I saw Nejame on wesh 2 saying some pretty judgmental stuff about the protesters whom he calls miscreants....
    Seems the Anthony's agreed to hold vigil in a church. Cannot link yet , it was just on like a minute ago.
    They need to quit holding vigils and hold a memorial.

Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    One commissioner is suggesting 'no parking' signs. He also suggested the HOA pay for and turn on sprinklers (on the protesters)
    Wouldn't that be assault??
    When you make a monster, sooner of later the villagers get mad and show up at your castle with torches and pitch forks. It's life. Get used to it....

Unlike the living,when the dead speak,they do not lie.

Tim Miller says you can't put a price on a childs life--The A's are out to prove him wrong.

Had to do it, off topic, but just noticed I had 999 posts, so this one makes 1000, never thought I would have that many posts. Guess this family really makes me want to voice my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    No parking signs for protestors? How would that work on the sidewalk.

So silly, turn on the sprinklers on them. I bet it's so hot in FL,most of them would love the cooling off.

Tell the county commissioner the problem would go away if she would be returned to her little jail cell.

Well, isn't that special. I honestly do not see why this family is so privileged, why do so many people help them? So, this family is costing taxpayers 4000 a week to protect them so that Casey can be out on bond. Makes me literally sick.
    http://www.wesh.com/news/17596969/detail.html

Caylee Anthony is ready to negotiate with some angry neighbors.

They agreed to move their Sunday night prayer vigils away from their home.

Homeowners in the neighborhood where the Anthonys live went before Orange County commissioners on Tuesday in search of help.

The commission agreed things had gotten out of hand outside the family's home, but a request to hire off-duty deputies to patrol the neighborhood was defeated.

Instead, the Orange County Sheriff's Office will place two on-duty deputies at the home during prime-time hours.

"We've pulled those deputies out of the violent crime areas, so there is a cost to this of more than just money. We're doing the best we can and responding to every call out there," Sgt. Mike Crab said.

Casey Anthony is expected to travel to her attorney's office at around 10 a.m. Wednesday.

That is just outrageous to put on duty officers to patrol over there. The Anthony's are the ones that are causing this problem-they should be the ones to pay for it. How fast do you think they'd put Casey back in jail if they had to pay 4 grand a week? That would suck up those donations real quick. There are other neighborhoods that sure could use 24 hour patrol to keep down crime--this really frosts my shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2009 View Post
    That is just outrageous to put on duty officers to patrol over there. The Anthony's are the ones that are causing this problem-they should be the ones to pay for it. How fast do you think they'd put Casey back in jail if they had to pay 4 grand a week? That would suck up those donations real quick. There are other neighborhoods that sure could use 24 hour patrol to keep down crime--this really frosts my shorts.
    You and me both. I wonder if anybody on the people's side is at these meetings to say things such as why should the public pay for the A's safety. It seems so one-sided to me. I wish I was there, I would go to one of these meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2009 View Post
    Gigi, My garments are equally chilled, by this spending money, our money on an easily solved situation.,

ZooMom, congrats on 1000!!! Keep it coming.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast