Thread: Abbreviations in JBR case

Abbreviations in JBR case

I think I've figured out most of the abbreviations, but there are still some that baffle me and maybe some other "newbies" to this forum don't know them all, either. Can we get a list going?

What is RST ?
    What is BORG?

JBR = Jon Benet Ramsey
    JR = John Ramsey
    PR = Patsy Ramsey
    BR = Burke Ramsey
    BDI = Burke Did It
    RDI = Ramseys Did It
    IDI = Intruder Did It

I'm sure I'm missing a ton, feel free to contribute and thanks in advance for the help on RST and BORG.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SieSie For This Useful Post:

Borg--- Bent On Ramsey Guilt

Borgs ---from Star Trek
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by SieSie
    What is RST ?
    What is BORG?
    RST is Ramsey Spin Team ... people who think the Ramseys had nothing to do with the death of JonBenet.

BORG is Believer Of Ramsey Guilt ... people who think the Ramseys were involved with the death of JonBenet, and/or the cover-up of what really happened.

IMO

Red face Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    RST is Ramsey Spin Team ... people who think the Ramseys had nothing to do with the death of JonBenet.

BORG is Believer Of Ramsey Guilt ... people who think the Ramseys were involved with the death of JonBenet, and/or the cover-up of what really happened.

IMO
    Thanks Cherokee, I had always thought it was Bent.
    Socks
    Just my opinion

jean-luc

From startrek.com:

The Borg have a singular goal, namely the consumption of technology, rather than wealth or political expansion as most species seek. According to their spokesman, in the form of an assimilated Captain Jean-Luc Picard, the Borg only want to "raise the quality of life" of the species they "assimilate." Androids, for example, they view as primitive and obsolete. Born humanoid, they are almost immediately implanted with bio-chips that link their brains to a collective consciousness via a unique subspace frequency emitted by each drone. This collective consciousness is experienced by the Borg as "thousands" of voices they are collectively aware, but not aware of themselves as separate individuals. Consequently, they never speak in singular pronouns, referring to themselves when required as merely "Third of Five," for instance.

sorry..

A few others often used on WebSleuths:

WS = WebSleuths

AH = Alex Hunter

ST = Steve Thomas

LE = law enforcement

IMO = in my opinion

JMO = just my opinion

JMO

Thanks for the answers, gang! I know most of them (LE, IMO....) but was confused on some of the JBR abbreviations because I hadn't been on the forums since the beginning and haven't read very much about JBR here. Thanks again!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

PDID = Patsy Did It Deliberately.

DPAATWBCS = Don't Pay Any Attention To What BlueCrab Says.

S.K.A.N.K. = erotomaniac
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

That was an education! lol

I read the JBR forum but I don't post often and some of those Acronyms always baffled me. Thanx to SieSie for asking!

acronyms

Quote Originally Posted by SieSie
    I think I've figured out most of the abbreviations, but there are still some that baffle me and maybe some other "newbies" to this forum don't know them all, either. Can we get a list going?
    Although not seen much on this forum of class and distinction, there is another.

LMAOROFL =Laughed my ass off rolled on the floor laughing. This is probably reserved for something exceeding cute, or stupid.
    Last edited by vicktor; 05-10-2004 at 11:54 AM. Reason: needed a correction
    This is my opinion, and change is good.