Abbreviations in JBR case

SieSie

Reaction score
I think I've figured out most of the abbreviations, but there are still some that baffle me and maybe some other "newbies" to this forum don't know them all, either. Can we get a list going?

What is RST ?
What is BORG?

JBR = Jon Benet Ramsey
JR = John Ramsey
PR = Patsy Ramsey
BR = Burke Ramsey
BDI = Burke Did It
RDI = Ramseys Did It
IDI = Intruder Did It

I'm sure I'm missing a ton, feel free to contribute and thanks in advance for the help on RST and BORG.

SieSie said:
What is RST ?
What is BORG?

RST is Ramsey Spin Team ... people who think the Ramseys had nothing to do with the death of JonBenet.

BORG is Believer Of Ramsey Guilt ... people who think the Ramseys were involved with the death of JonBenet, and/or the cover-up of what really happened.

IMO

Cherokee said:
RST is Ramsey Spin Team ... people who think the Ramseys had nothing to do with the death of JonBenet.

BORG is Believer Of Ramsey Guilt ... people who think the Ramseys were involved with the death of JonBenet, and/or the cover-up of what really happened.

IMO
Thanks Cherokee, I had always thought it was Bent. :)
Socks

From startrek.com:

The Borg have a singular goal, namely the consumption of technology, rather than wealth or political expansion as most species seek. According to their spokesman, in the form of an assimilated Captain Jean-Luc Picard, the Borg only want to "raise the quality of life" of the species they "assimilate." Androids, for example, they view as primitive and obsolete. Born humanoid, they are almost immediately implanted with bio-chips that link their brains to a collective consciousness via a unique subspace frequency emitted by each drone. This collective consciousness is experienced by the Borg as "thousands" of voices — they are collectively aware, but not aware of themselves as separate individuals. Consequently, they never speak in singular pronouns, referring to themselves when required as merely "Third of Five," for instance.

sorry.. :innocent:

A few others often used on WebSleuths:

WS = WebSleuths

AH = Alex Hunter

ST = Steve Thomas

LE = law enforcement

IMO = in my opinion

JMO = just my opinion

JMO

Thanks for the answers, gang! I know most of them (LE, IMO....) but was confused on some of the JBR abbreviations because I hadn't been on the forums since the beginning and haven't read very much about JBR here. Thanks again!

That was an education! lol

I read the JBR forum but I don't post often and some of those Acronyms always baffled me. Thanx to SieSie for asking!

SieSie said:
I think I've figured out most of the abbreviations, but there are still some that baffle me and maybe some other "newbies" to this forum don't know them all, either. Can we get a list going?

Although not seen much on this forum of class and distinction, there is another.

LMAOROFL =Laughed my *advertiser censored* off rolled on the floor laughing. This is probably reserved for something exceeding cute, or stupid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back