Unbutton Your Beast

noZme

Reaction score
trouser trout ???

Levi’s new ad is getting a lot of media attention (there is no bad press)...... 10 "beasts" inside the jeans..... are you amused or do ya’ think Mr Strauss is rolling in his grave?

http://www.unbuttonyourbeast.com/

Well that is an ad campaign for the books... nasty weird and all too phallic-y for my liking. (accept for the "Cookie the Cougar" one isn't phallic... as most know, "cougar" when not in relation to a big cat, refers to older sexually driven women chasing younger men... and how does Cookie the Cougar look in that ad: scary monster with big razory teeth, coming out of the crotch area of the pants. Jeez, talking about classy on Levi's part. ugh... :eek: )

Well that is an ad campaign for the books... nasty weird and all too phallic-y for my liking. (accept for the "Cookie the Cougar" one isn't phallic... as most know, "cougar" when not in relation to a big cat, refers to older sexually driven women chasing younger men... and how does Cookie the Cougar look in that ad: scary monster with big razory teeth, coming out of the crotch area of the pants. Jeez, talking about classy on Levi's part. ugh... :eek: )

LMAO. I like the Trouser Trout.

lol I love Sir Reginald mightypants!

I have to get a life. Or, a boyfriend who wears/"fits" into Levis. :crazy: That said, what a weird ad campaign.

I would say their ad campaign is a total success. After all, we are discussing it. ;)

Yep, I'm amused. Maybe it's because I'm one of those who likes the Super Bowl commercials about as well as the game itself.:smiliescale:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back