Nancy Grace Headline News 1 Oct 2008

krimekat

Amazed and Baffled
Reaction score
Getting ready for BOMBSHELL discussions . . .

Does it start in an hour?

I'm hoping she will have one of the legal eagles on there to explain the emphasis on the word "suspect" as opposed to "person of interest". I know others have explained it here but with NG's flair on it, it may have more of a sense of urgency. Hope you're watching Casey!!!

I'll open the thread at showtime.

I emailed Nancy a question. I want her to get clarification from ZG - on the Casey naming her children and car thing.

When I saw ZG interviewed - she just said that LE had contacted her - asking her if she is ZG with cetain car and certain named children - LE could have gotten that info from the Sawgrass docs themselves. I want to know if ZG knows if Casey said these things and when.

What do they know that TIPPED the scales?

I love hearing PRIME SUSPECT.

Makes my heart happy.

No difference btwn "person of interest" and "prime suspect"

I emailed Nancy a question. I want her to get clarification from ZG - on the Casey naming her children and car thing.

When I saw ZG interviewed - she just said that LE had contacted her - asking her if she is ZG with cetain car and certain named children - LE could have gotten that info from the Sawgrass docs themselves. I want to know if ZG knows if Casey said these things and when.

Me too. Can't find an answer to that.

milestone in number of leads for Caylee
none for an alive Caylee

JB saying no difference between suspect and POI, declined interview. Over 5000 tips, and sightings sometimes a smokescreen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back