GUILTY TX - Susan Bailey, 43, stabbed to death in her Roanoke home, 26 Sept 2008

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Susan Bailey aged 43 was found stabbed to death.

Arrested for her murder is her daughter Jennifer Bailey aged 17. Arrested along with Jennifer is her brother Paul, and her boyfriend Paul Henson aged 16. Police had been to the Bailey home looking for Henson prior to the murder as he was deemed a runaway. Susan Bailey was surprised to hear her daughter still was seeing Henson and a fight ensued in front of police.

Parents murdering children and children murdering parents. It's all too sad for words, really.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...tories/093008dnmetroanokemurder.c47902ce.html

Well.. the mother didn't approve of the daughter's boyfriend. I'm not sure how they got the 14 year old younger brother into the plan.. =(

It just goes on and on doesn't it! One boy wants breasts for his girlfriend...let's murder my mother and sell her car so I willl have the money for my honey's new *advertiser censored*. So many girls murder their mothers and parents because mom or mom and dad don't approve of the boyfriend. They would rather have their boyfriend then mom or mom and dad who have loved them and nurtured them their whole lives. It is just mind numbing. Who would have believed life would come to this?

For those of the christian faith...the bible does say that in the end days parents will turn against their children and children will turn against their parents. Well it is happening on a daily basis.

I thank God that my kids didn't think I was worth so little when they were growing up. There were boyfriends that I didn't approve of. Glad my son's wife didn't decide she wanted a boob job when they were dating but waited until they were married and she was much older and they could afford to buy the *advertiser censored* themselves! I could have been killed several times over if my kids had been different :eek:

For those of the christian faith...the bible does say that in the end days parents will turn against their children and children will turn against their parents. Well it is happening on a daily basis.

:eek:It is happening. That is frightening stuff.:eek:

From October 2009:

http://www.yankton.net/news/article_72a0f770-c257-5533-b337-09c6ae6d3259.html

A Texas teenager apprehended in Yankton last year was sentenced to 60 years in prison Monday after pleading guilty to the stabbing death of her mother... Jennifer Bailey, 19, must serve 30 years before she is eligible for parole...

At the time, Henson was 16, and was listed as a missing person out of Haslet, Texas. Jennifer was 17, and David was 13...

In June, Henson, now 17, pleaded guilty to murder and was also sentenced to 60 years in prison... David is being tried as a juvenile...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back