GUILTY OH - Michael Turski & Joy Kinsman for child abuse, Toledo, 2008

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Joy Kinsman and her boyfriend both of Toledo, Ohio are both under arrest for injuring Kinsman's 11 month old daughter. Michael Turski is the mom's boyfriend.

This poor little girl suffered severe head trauma and was bruised pretty much all over her little body. Doctor's said the injuries have been taking place over probably months.:furious:

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081002/NEWS03/810020341/-1/NEWS

Hope these idiots pay the ultimate price!!!!

I look forward to hearing how their time in prison is being spent! !:banghead:

Briefly checked out his myspace. How disgusting. Messages of support for him from his friends?!? How wonderful (NOT).

LOL I love that he calls one of his photos his mugshot..guess he'll have a real one to add to his myspace to add to his street cred. I don't care if it was him or her who abused that baby, they both have the obligation to protect that baby from abuse. I'm glad they are both getting charged! Geeze if that little girl was only 11 months I would hate to see what they would've done to her in the terrible twos stage. WHat the heck does an 11 month old do? I can't think of anything that could even warrant a spanking at that age, all they need is food and attention and they sleep like 14 hours a day including the nap. Geeze there is nothing like reading on W.S. to make you feel like an awesome parent.

I used to work at the Toledo Hospital in CVICU when we were stationed in Ohio. This one hits a little close... There is a lot of gang activity in Toledo...and reading this dude's myspace he was wrapped up with some interesting....*cough*.....people. I am glad the baby is okay and pray that the system does right by the child!

This guys is a real winner. It amazes me how people's myspace can reveal what $%^&*@# they are....:furious:

April 2009:

Michael Turski and Joy Kinsman were sentenced to prison today for their roles in a child endangering case involving Kinsman's 11-month old daughter...

In October 2008, Kinsman took her daughter, Ariana Guerrero, to Toledo Hospital because she was having difficulty breathing. The girl, who was listed in stable condition, also suffered severe head trauma, and bruising on her forehead, back, and hips, and had an older cut above her right eye. Doctors also discovered broken bones, an eye hemorrhage and the child was also found to be malnourished...

The child now resides with Kinsman's mother and is doing well, [the defense attorney] said.

http://nbc24.com/news/local/couple-sentenced-to-prison-in-child-endangering-case?id=286342

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back