2008.10.02 Jesse on Today Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunnydolll

Reaction score
Jesse will be on the Today Show today - he'll probably be during the 7:30am (EST) hour - so tune into NBC

Cary Sanders from NBC going over the history of the story - now mentioning she is a suspect

Cary Sanders from NBC going over the history of the story - now mentioning she is a suspect
thks for the update
if there is anything else relevant would you mind posting? I don't think it comes on here in the midwest til later

Jesse saying how he cooperated fully - he's a witness

KC was very energetic, smart, fun to be around

She stole 250 dollars from Jesse, lying, seeing someone else at end of relationship

Very good mother, doted, devoted

No signs she was having any trouble being a mother

Transformation at end of relationship - changed from devoting mother, homebody - starting to pull away, party, drink

She was getting very close with her mother she starting transforming

Who knows the real KC?

KC tell the truth - stop dragging peoples lives and lying - tell the truth about what happend

Jesse saying how he cooperated fully - he's a witness

KC was very energetic, smart, fun to be around

She stole 250 dollars from Jesse, lying, seeing someone else at end of relationship

thks hunnydoll

stealing from Jesse, too

Guess we should not be surprised

Transformation at end of relationship - changed from devoting mother, homebody - starting to pull away, party, drink

She was getting very close with her mother she starting transforming

I don't get the transforming by getting closer to her mother- weird. Wonder is anyone here has any ideas on that?

thks again for posting the info hunnydoll

Jesse tells it like it is. Interesting how he says Casey changed after she and her mother got closer...and the change not being for the better.

This is what I'm having a problem with....

He's already told his story. His father has told his story.

How many times do they need to tell the same story?

Their credibility is starting to go down the toilet now since they have obviously turned into "media *hores".

If they keep it up, people will start looking at them like they have something to prove, something to hide.

Have any of them actually looked for Caylee or do they all just give lip service?

disgusted....

Matt Lauer - You have cooperated with the police, talked to, questioned, all of that, correct?

Jesse - Taken a polygraph, whole nine yards

Matt - And since they are now calling KC "the" suspect in the case, they clearly don't think you have anything to do with Caylee's disappearance

Jesse - Absolutely not I've been a witness and help to their investigation

Matt - why don't you tell me more about KC. You've had a on and off relationship with her. You were engaged to her for a short period of time between the end of 2005 and the beginning of 2006. What was she like...what made you fall in love with her?

Jesse - KC when I first met her she carried herself not like a 19 yr old girl - we were 19 when we met. She was very energetic, she had a sarcastic sense of humor. She's very smart, she was very fun to be around. She was just the type of person everyone was attracted to.

This is what I'm having a problem with....

He's already told his story. His father has told his story.

How many times do they need to tell the same story?

Their credibility is starting to go down the toilet now since they have obviously turned into "media *hores".

If they keep it up, people will start looking at them like they have something to prove, something to hide.

Have any of them actually looked for Caylee or do they all just give lip service?

disgusted....
I never get disgusted at hearing the truth...it's the lies from the Anthonys that disgust me.

I noticed you referred to it as "telling the same story"....too bad Casey hasn't told the same story.

Matt - Lot of people who have been connected to this case or have observed this case and what she's done since her daughters disappearace have said that KC has a problem with the truth - some have gone as far as calling her a pathalogical liar - did you see evidence of that failure to tell the truth when you knew her?

Jesse - at the very end of our relationship, absolutely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member