1004 users online (126 members and 878 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What are the odds that Casey is innocent in the disappearance of Caylee?

Voters
982. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0% - There's no way she's innocent

811 82.59%
  • 25% - She's likely guilty, but I still have a few questions

133 13.54%
  • 50% - I can't make up my mind

23 2.34%
  • 75% - I'm pretty sure she's innocent

10 1.02%
  • 100% - Casey is being framed and is being truthful!

5 0.51%

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Poll: What are the odds Casey IS innocent?

With the evidence that's available to the public from both sides, what are the odds that Casey is innocent in your opinion?
    All my posts are only my opinion!

None. I will be shocked if it is proven otherwise.

Great question. I will be really interested in seeing the final result.

If she is innocent I will eat my shoe, after I stepped in dog poo!!

Poppy

Quote Originally Posted by PoppyH View Post
    If she is innocent I will eat my shoe, after I stepped in dog poo!!

Poppy
    EWWWWW. Good thing there isn't a chance she is innocent.

IMO, there is no way she is innocent. The evidence speaks for itself.
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke

I voted the 2nd option... because there are some questions, regarding if she had an accomplice, what exactly happened to Caylee, and why Casey refuses to tell the truth.
    I don't think any of us can say she is 100% guilty until it all comes out in the trial. I've followed a lot of cases, and sometimes things are not always what they seem. And I still believe that a person is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. However, the chances of her being innocent of ANY wrongdoing in my mind are slim. Does that make sense?

zero %

zero...no doubt in my mind!

I guess the question would be "innocent of what?" Because unless you clarify it to be "innocent of murder" or something like that, then the people who clicked on anything except 0% are delusional. She is absolutely 100% guilty of lying to police, stealing, and doing SOMETHING with Caylee. Since she is not cooperating with LE to find Caylee, then she is absolutely guilty whether she is responsible for Caylee's disappearance or not. There is no way around that.

I cannot get over the people in the alive thread saying she has no obligation to tell where Caylee is. That is crazy! If that were true, people could murder their children and just refuse to tell where they are! That is mind boggling. Children are not property! You can hide your car, you can hide your money, you can hide your jewelry, but you CANNOT hide your kid!

This alone is guilt. I just don't know what the final charges will be.

I voted not innocent and she was IMHO for the get go.

While I think she is guilty I can only superficially base this on her suspicious behaviors, her lying and her odd demeanor. Thus far, I have found no actual credible evidence she did indeed kill Caylee and dispose of her body - while the 'death ring' on the hair certainly is interesting, for me it's not the silver bullet.

I just look at this case and compare it to Lindy Chamberlain, or The Memphis Three. Public hysteria and anger for the crime of infanticide or the murder of children breeds a dimension where solid facts and opinion seem to become intertwined. Lindy was acquitted and there are serious doubts regarding TM3. There are also a multitude of similar cases. The fact that LE has had all this time to investigate and have only now officially labeled her as a suspect is unsettling and disturbing to say the least.

I have believed from day one that there is more to this story than we know about - there is more that Casey is not telling us and there is a damn good reason for it. The fact members of LE have slept with Casey is also deeply disturbing and makes me question their credibility and competency while dealing with this case.

Slim and none, and Slim just left town with Zanny the Nanny!
    Justice for Caylee!

Number 2

I went with the second option because I do think that she is guilty, but seeing as how I don't live in FL, I won't be able to make that decision legally on a jury. I do think that she is at least partially responsible for whatever happened to Caylee. HOWEVER, there are questions...was there an accomplice, did other people help her cover it up, that sort of thing. So yes, I think she is guilty, but I don't know if the guilt is hers alone.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

No chance Casey is innocent, IMO. No way due to the evidence, and we do not even know all that LE knows.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast