All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone has coordinated days needed of ping locations, but if someone does I will be glad to help, I don't have Excel, but I can list if someone wants to put in Excel, etc. Please let me know!

As a side note, could it be that Casey is just driving aimlessly because she doesn't have anything better to do? Most of us drive somewhere with a purpose and don't have all that free time on our hands because we have to go to work and take care of our kids bhaaahaa!

Team WSFU is quiet right now and I have started converting the pings to excel on my own but if you can assign different pages or files for conversion and plotting on Google Earth, I'm game to join in as opposed to doing entirely on my own.

Oak

Team WSFU is quiet right now and I have started converting the pings to excel on my own but if you can assign different pages or files for conversion and plotting on Google Earth, I'm game to join in as opposed to doing entirely on my own.

Oak

I've also been trying to find out where we left off from yesterday. The link provided to the Excel document doesn't work so I'm not sure what's been done and still needs to be accomplished.

Can anyone working on the pings, call logs and maps please respond and report status?

I must of totally missed the release of the ping info... where can I find a link to the published pings?

ETA.. never mind, I found em... :crazy:

I've been looking at some of KC's calls from 6/26 and noticed that it looks like she stayed in one area for over 1 hr. at Colonial & Forsyth cell tower location:

28.5653389 -81.2958361 mapped out on Google Maps at:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=28.5653389%20-81.2958361&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il

As I look through the cell/pings records I notice that she passes the same cell towers many times as she is driving around (possibly to scout out a location to put Caylee's body or en route to TL's area and most of the time she is in and out of these cell areas in a matter of seconds or minutes.

Since I feel Caylee's body may have been moved, possibly more than once, and it may have been in the trunk of the car for several days just prior to 6/27 when she ran out of gas at the Amscott parking lot.

She has this activity on her phone:

17:49 6/26 - 0 sec 11 called Casey (no answer)

17:55 6/26 - 0 sec 407 ***4731 called Casey (no answer)

18:50 6/26 - 228 sec 623 ***4511 called Casey from Arizona talked 228 sec (3.4 min)

00CaseyCellPingForsyth.jpg

00CaseyCellPingForsyth0.jpg

00CaseyCellPingForsyth2.jpg

Now, she may know someone who lives in this area (friend or possible drug connection??), but considering how densely treed and brushed it is it may be a good area to put a body. It looks like it has dirt road access past a couple of different properties and no visibility from any traveled roads.

At any rate I think when looking at the cell records we should be looking for long stays such as this one.

I've been looking at some of KC's calls from 6/26 and noticed that it looks like she stayed in one area for over 1 hr. at Colonial & Forsyth cell tower location:

28.5653389 -81.2958361 mapped out on Google Maps at:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=us&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=114383613791904574339.0004528e4e9be1b8c574c&mid=1216856908

This is the tower near Old Cheney Hwy. Yesterday we were talking about this tower, and decided that it is very possible that she could ping this tower while she is at AL's. Depending on traffic on the cell towers, this one could still handle calls from his apartment.

However, at this point, anything is fair game. This tower is VERY close to the Amscot and some other interesting locations in this case.

I've been looking at this so much that I forgot which long and lat is for Tony?
anyone?

This is the tower near Old Cheney Hwy. Yesterday we were talking about this tower, and decided that it is very possible that she could ping this tower while she is at AL's. Depending on traffic on the cell towers, this one could still handle calls from his apartment.

However, at this point, anything is fair game. This tower is VERY close to the Amscot and some other interesting locations in this case.

I read somewhere online that most cell towers in the US have a radius of 1-2 mi. I will have to research that some more. That would be cutting it real close, though, like you said.

I too am wondering where the links are to these phone records? Thanks!

Thank you - I have to go back over what I was reading on the cell phone records last night Because using both of those long and lat - one would think KC was at TL -but reading last night she was texting or calling him - thinking it was on the dates of
18th or 19th, or on 21st or 22nd.
I remember it hit me as odd, if that is TL's then why is she texting or calling him , and it was long perids of time. I keep thinking back to Lee's statement that she told him she was stalking out ZG, and KC's lies have a teeny weeny bit of distorted truth, so I'm thinking maybe she was: stalking/sleeping in the car. Lee said something like KC said she was stalking to see if "she" would come back. This is morbid, but did she mean "Caylee come back alive? So my opinion at this point is that Caylee is close to TL's. That might already be everyone's opinion, but I have been on this for way too long - please bear with me an my small but maybe late epiphany

As I look closely at the maps there are sooooo many dense, brushy, heavily treed areas around Orlando I just wonder if she will ever be found......I remember some searchers saying some of these areas were so thick they couldn't get into them.

I wonder if any of the credit card statements of CA's shows that KC ever stayed at a motel??

As I look closely at the maps there are sooooo many dense, brushy, heavily treed areas around Orlando I just wonder if she will ever be found......I remember some searchers saying some of these areas were so thick they couldn't get into them.

I believe if areas were so thick that searchers couldn't get into them that KC definitely would not have gone into them.... to the edges of these areas maybe but not into the thick dense woods. JMO

I've also been trying to find out where we left off from yesterday. The link provided to the Excel document doesn't work so I'm not sure what's been done and still needs to be accomplished.

Can anyone working on the pings, call logs and maps please respond and report status?

I think this is a great idea.

Is there some way that we can sign up to work on a page?

I'm working on Part 4, Page 8 right now...

Does anyone know why longitude and latitude would be blank?

How can you stalk a person that don't exist, see might have been sleeping in the car because of the fight between her and CA.
Yes ZG does not exist but if there was a hint of anything that could be called "truth" in what she told Lee, and if she was sleeping in car with Caylee still in the car and if I can find more places where whe was in this same place (that shows up as TL's address ping but she was either on the phone or texting TL at the time) then...maybe that is the spot where Caylee is. And the places that I saw last night when reading Cell pings if they were on 18th or 19th, wasn't she supossed to be staying with TL? I'm not talking about the night of the 16th or even 15th, those nights maybe she was upset about fight but dates around 18th 19th 21st 22nd is after she had been to her house during day hours, after borrowing the shovel---

I believe if areas were so thick that searchers couldn't get into them that KC definitely would not have gone into them.... to the edges of these areas maybe but not into the thick dense woods. JMO
I totally agree with you - when they were showing people going thru dense areas - Also did I hear somewhere that CA said that they had checked the tools and none were missing from shed - - was it the Greta interview in back yard - maybe shovel missing in truth? shallow grave just into treed area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni