795 users online (165 members and 630 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: how many hours do you spend daily on this case?

Voters
297. You may not vote on this poll
  • less than 2 hours?

73 24.58%
  • 2 to 4 hours?

112 37.71%
  • 4 to 6 hours?

63 21.21%
  • more than 6?

49 16.50%

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)

How many hours do you spend daily on this case?

how many hours do you spend daily ouring over all the information and searching for news on this case?

Too many!! LOL I would say at least 6

Poppy

Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    how many hours do you spend daily ouring over all the information and searching for news on this case?
    Way more than I truly have available. Do you count listening to news reports or videos while doing other things as part of the time? Or on the phone researching or discussing while doing other things? If so, I'd be waaay to embarrassed to admit it and would strongly avoid even trying to count it up --- I may be compelled to (forcibly) reduce my time, if I actually added it up.
    Opinion above.

wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

Please click here to donate to TES

WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION

I refuse to answer this question on the grounds it may incriminate me as a WS Addict. :X
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I have scaled way back because I realized it was consuming me so now less then 2 hours unless something happens like the documents being released and then I get sucked right back in...ha!!
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

I'm on here mostly during my work hours, so it depends on how heavy my workload for the day is. That may change come Nov.1st when our merger is complete
    I guess the average hours I am here, counting weekends when I'm a golf widow, would be between 2-4 hours.
    "Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
    - Kafka
    "Know the right moment."

What I type here is mostly my opinion.
    I really don't care if my opinions offend.

I spend far less than (then?) two if you don't count Nancy Grace. I still watch it nightly because it reminds me of Websleuths. I actually prefer the other sections of WS more than the Caylee threads. It's pretty cool, too, because Caylee's case brought me here.

I have found a way to let Caylee go a little bit. I just felt like I had to. This case has frustrated and confused me to no end. It has revealed a side of humanity that I really preferred not knowing anything about.

I'm thankful for the intelligent conversation here at Websleuths. I just try to spend more time here discussing things that make me happy.

I said less than 2. I read on here and check the local Orlando sites as much as I can but mostly read more when new stuff comes out. I don't catch NG every night because I'm putting the little one to bed when it's on and I am usually so tired I fall asleep with him.

Earlier on when new developments were coming out daily it was more around 4 to 6 hours. Eeek! And that was just reading and posting, I don't really "sleuth" like some of you other guys!

The first thing you must do to accept that you have an addiction is to realize it right?
    LOL, I realize it, and don't see any recovery coming for some time..
    I spend way too much time here..and Love every minute of it..
    My work is lagging though, my house needs a good cleaning..
    And lord knows, I need some sunshine!
    Thank goodness for extra baseball practice for the kids, else, I would never breath fresh air..
    I am guessing, I am here 10-12 hours per day, getting up to do the daily essentials, cooking and such..
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Loves Lurking View Post
    I spend far less than (then?) two if you don't count Nancy Grace. I still watch it nightly because it reminds me of Websleuths. I actually prefer the other sections of WS more than the Caylee threads. It's pretty cool, too, because Caylee's case brought me here.

I have found a way to let Caylee go a little bit. I just felt like I had to. This case has frustrated and confused me to no end. It has revealed a side of humanity that I really preferred not knowing anything about.

I'm thankful for the intelligent conversation here at Websleuths. I just try to spend more time here discussing things that make me happy.
    Ditto this! I was overly consumed with the case pretty much the entire month of August, maybe part of September and I had to back up a little. Luckily I have been able to. I have tried to check the other threads but I find that "Crimes in the News" really upsets me because there are almost always awful crimes involving little children and infants...so depressing to read about every day.

Way too many! My husband was griping at me yesterday because I spend so much time on this board and watch NG every night.

tbthow is offline Baby T is out of the hospital again : ) Strong Boy!
    I have slowed down on this case. I am looking all around WS in hopes that other cases can be solved.
    Please excuse me if I have replied to a post and can no longer find that thread. WS is wonderful all around and I don't want anyone to think I am being rude.. I forget what thread I post on at times.

Enough time that by all rights I should be documenting my hours spent researching and submitting an expense report to the Orange County Sheriffs office!!

Hi,

My name is liltigress...

And I'm an addict.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Less than an hour. This is the only Caylee board that I have found that is so well layed out. It doesnt take me but a few minutes to skim through to catch updates a couple of times a day.

Thank you to all the posters here that make this possible for me.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast